[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Felicia, thank you for the intro of the supporting cast. :) Sorry for cutting your post.

No need to thank me dear, I can only do my little part. :P

Here is another pic from starjiwoo, wow, so lovely. :w00t:

starjiwoo

Eunjae and Hyungwoo

Thanks to cose [코스(W.M)]

*quoted image*

In this pic, YSH looks so much like Takuya Kimura :P

Anyone here feeling the “old-maid-tandem”? Yes, Ching, that shot of YSH totally oozes Takuya Kimura’s aura! The minute I saw the pictures I was totally unabashedly smitten with "hyuniwoo" couple! Whoa...YSH is so handsome and gorgeous looking (prefer his perfectly shaven-look in CL) while JW is sporting a sophisticated look. So let’s see how Eun-jae and Hyung-woo fight over their divorce case (err….are they representing themselves?) or is Hyung-woo’s sunbae going to take up the case? lol-1.gif

*quoted image*

@youtube

made by www.ysh-0921.com

You are so awesome anni – always in searching-mode for all stuff related to CL, appreciate the invaluable time spent on sourcing news/pics/videos. I am so impressed with YSH’s Chinese fans - so efficient in the promotion works. Sorry to edit your font-size dear. :P

thank you Anni for sharing these clip. my Chinese sisters from www.ysh-0921.com are all very talented.

Fel thank you for giving us the info about our supporting casts. it seems to me that CL production is very quiet about casting its actors, after the news about CJW's small screen comeback, came the news of casting YSH then script reading. we did not hear anything about the other actors.

BTW Fel, thank for your tips on CJW projects. really cant stand k-drama melo genre. maybe i still have nightmares on Memories of Bali, and to think i cant remember the story anymore, but the heavy feeling is still there.. if you know what i mean.

hoping for more more bts pic on CL tomorrow  :D

Ah.....the mention of “What happened in Bali?” itself makes me want to tear up again and if I ever knew the ending was so excruciatingly painful to watch, I wouldn’t have invested so much of my energy pinning for SJS/HJW!! I truly understand your fear in mellow genre, jeezvive. Hey, do not fear the mention of CJW’s name …. :w00t: (she has moved on from tear-jerkers), as per her latest projects, she has diverted her talent in other genre – dramas like Rondo, Air City and even Star’s lovers doesn’t even come close to mellow including the movie, “Actresses”. :D

I am not familiar with the entire process of how they promote their drama (chronologically speaking) so I am learning while I post them. The entire supporting cast of CL comprises of talented actors (well, in fact, almost all K-actors are skillful in their trade except for a few of them). ;)

I hope MBC will soon release an official synopsis and relationship chart so that we can understand and discuss on the entire flow chart. I am only guessing the 2nd leads based on how they prioritize the naming of casts and the related frequent news posted. 23_2_58.gif

Btw, in case I’ve overlooked in welcoming newcomers or express a thank-you note, please accept my apology and to all chingus here, allow me to express my appreciation for all the sharing in this thread (at times when I am not able to post or locked in another space ….hehehehe…. :rolleyes: , you know you are always appreciated). thx.gif

Dear Fel and all Chingu....

I will try my best to find pic and info....now Twitter is help a lot...especiall BTS pix ka. :wub:

Also YSH fanclub in Thai Board also very active...I love them...so they've so many goodies to share ka !!

I wish to see sharp and clear pix of Eun Jae and Hyeong Woo very soon..... :) :)

from Starjiwoo by Cose

f48761a0b9c4aea33399584f50c17923.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

Dear Fel and all Chingu....

I will try my best to find pic and info....now Twitter is help a lot...especiall BTS pix ka. :wub:

Also YSH fanclub in Thai Board also very active...I love them...so they've so many goodies to share ka !!

I wish to see sharp and clear pix of Eun Jae and Hyeong Woo very soon..... :) :)

from Starjiwoo by Cose

*quoted image*

Anni sis, why I can't see the pic you posted? :huh:

Hope I am not repeating what you have posted.

starjiwoo

99104_1.jpg

The more pictures they revealed, the more crazy I am rooting for the main couple. :wub::w00t: Hope to see some chemistry from them soon.

I hope YSH will get a chance to sing at least one song for the OST of CL. Here’s the video-link of a Japanese song (the tune sound familiar and I think it’s an original korean piece) from Yoon Sang-hyun – great vocal. :D

最後の雨 YOON SANG HYEON

Echoing Ching's remarks on viewing pics from anni's post - I am having problems too! :blink:

The more pictures they revealed, the more crazy I am rooting for the main couple. :wub::w00t: Hope to see some chemistry from them soon.

I hope YSH will get a chance to sing at least one song for the OST of CL. Here’s the video-link of a Japanese song (the tune sound familiar and I think it’s an original korean piece) from Yoon Sang-hyun – great vocal. :D

最後の雨 YOON SANG HYEON

Echoing Ching's remarks on viewing pics from anni's post - I am having problems too, is the fault lies with Soompi or ?!? :blink:

Agree with Fel regarding the main couple ka... Can't wait to see more pix more chemistry. Thank for let me know about can't see the pix so I will change the host for upload the pix ka..

Guest jodi_ashrik

Im going to watch this drama!!! they look good together.

ji woo is so pretty:)) i love her so much.

im praying this drama will be successful.

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Jiwoo's viveo message at starjiwoo

download link, hope it is still working :P

http://www.starjiwoo.com/multimedia/20110727-131637.WMV

Hello, everybody.

I play in a drama at last.

You waited for a long time, right?

We started to shoot from last Sunday.

I worry and feel the load a little because I try to play

in a romantic comedy for the first time.

But, before all, I like Eunjae very much and I already love her.

Eunjae is a pretty and vivacious.

So, I hope you will like it.

All staff and the actors who I play together need your support "fighteen!",

because we work on hot day.

I will greet with pretty Eunjae on 24th, Aug.

Don't miss it.

Captures from the video (Think the video is a bit out of proportion) :P:lol:

msg20110727-2129215.jpg

msg20110727-2129487.jpg

msg20110727-2130579.jpg

msg20110727-2131050.jpg

hiya everybody!

finally we have some clearer and closer bts pic today. wish i can have a glimpse of my Oppa's face too.

I am imagining him to be oozing with so much charm and those wonderful bright eyes to bring out this beautiful and somewhat lovey-dovey look from CJW.

Fel, dont worry im not scared of CJW, instead very much looking forward to this drama  :D

Also, what is wrong with my previous post top of page 2. the pictures do not load, same thing with the post of cherry, which came after mine. same here i cant see the picture in ching's post. what is wrong?  :unsure:

ching, thanks for the english translate of CJW's message. sharing something about my Oppa's message from his official korean website. english translation credited to waishanho and julee of www.ysh-0921.com

Original Translation.

Please do not arbitrarily change or copy.' e; x5 }8 _$ e9 K; ~# E

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website.+ y( t/ W9 f  A5 _. F

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it to somewhere else.www.ysh-0921.com' C6 A( G# Q; e( c1 t. G

Translator: waishanho尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club: Y" x5 F! q) F- w- f

Edited by: Julee尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club0 ?4 k$ O8 M5 }* a& o: ]6 l

Message from Yoon Sang Hyun posted in his official Korean website on 25/07/2011) N, H; |" \1 V% }6 N. O

Hello

[+ c+ f; T% K+ `- ~( ~3 M% c( H

Hello, I am Hyeongu Yoon Sang Hyun.尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club6 c) X$ P& k% x- m2 }) o

I have returned home after the first day shooting of “Can’t Lose (Can’t Live with Losing)”

I am deeply grateful to have the strong support from all my fans who had heard about the first day filming, and to my Japanese fans who had come all the way to the shooting set on such a hot day, therefore I am posting a message before going to bed. 0 [) d+ e- j6 I* R

With my personal supplements - your support and cheers, I will work hard to prepare and give my best representation of Hyeongu. Please give me your support ^^尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club% \+ G8 C$ S) V0 m) G

Well… there’s filming again tomorrow. I am going to sleep ~ ~

Everybody, beware of heat stroke and don’t get sick from being under the aircon.7 [0 r! h# y/ u

I love you all ❤~~!

% Q( i8 g  g/ O% e) C

0 }% H1 b% e* T/ h5 U

( x' H. v, D" W# J6 S

Source: http://www.yoonsanghyun.co.kr/xe/35937* F, ^: |5 f; c/ h( ]1 ~1 M

The more pictures they revealed, the more crazy I am rooting for the main couple.  :wub:  :w00t:  Hope to see some chemistry from them soon.

最後の雨 YOON SANG HYEON

Echoing Ching's remarks on viewing pics from anni's post - I am having problems too, is the fault lies with Soompi or ?!?  :blink:

this is a Japanese song read as Saigo No Ame or "Last Rain", a popular Japanese "classic song" (1995 or 1997, sorry cant remember now) by Nakanishi Yasushi. This song is YSH's very first single released in Japan last March 2010

s_album.jpg?w=225&h=225

album5a.jpg?w=349&h=58

sharing with you all who admire YSH vocal his latest song Last Call, 2nd song from Summer Eyes single released June 2011. The original Japanese singer is also Nakanishi Yasushi.

LAST CALL (TRACK 02 SUMMER EYES) BY YOON SANG HYEON

special thanks to benzene (Thai fan of YSH) for yt upload. credits as tagged.

happy listening!:wub:

from Starjiwoo......Wedding Couple  ka !!!!

*quoted image*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee anni thank you so much!

ahhhh im so dying to see this drama.

i wish it's august 24 when i wake up tom!

Wow,YSH looking more like a lawyer with his new hair do.. JW looks

happy and lovely as usual. :wub:

The stylist knew exactly how to dress him up as he emulates the role of a lawyer. I am liking everything about Hyung-woo, from head to toe - an outfit that matches his Nike shoe! :w00t: Nice to see you here, Lu. :D

starjiwoo

Jiwoo's viveo message at starjiwoo

download link, hope it is still working :P

http://www.starjiwoo.com/multimedia/20110727-131637.WMV

hiya everybody!

ching, thanks for the english translate of CJW's message. sharing something about my Oppa's message from his official korean website. english translation credited to waishanho and julee of www.ysh-0921.com

Original Translation.

Please do not arbitrarily change or copy.' e; x5 }8 _$ e9 K; ~# E

Copyright owned by Yoon Sang Hyun International Fans Club Website.+ y( t/ W9 f  A5 _. F

Please indicate the source www.ysh-0921.com should you wish to reproduce it to somewhere else.www.ysh-0921.com' C6 A( G# Q; e( c1 t. G

Translator: waishanho尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club: Y" x5 F! q) F- w- f

Edited by: Julee尹相铉/尹尚贤/윤상현国际后援会 YoonSangHyun International Fan Club0 ?4 k$ O8 M5 }* a& o: ]6 l

Message from Yoon Sang Hyun posted in his official Korean website on 25/07/2011) N, H; |" \1 V% }6 N. O

You made my day, jeezvive – been hoping his fans will share more of his work as a singer – thanks dear for sharing it with us. It’s nice to know that both the main leads have something in common – power-house capability to attract Japanese fans!

Also, thanks Ching for reposting JW's message and video link at this forum.

Glad both of them left words to their fans – their thoughtful and heartfelt messages always warmed the hearts of their fans. CL Fighting!!

:wub:

from Starjiwoo......Wedding Couple ka !!!!

*quoted image*

Anni, you’re a dear for tracking down all these wonderful pictures and the dazzling wedding snap-shot came as a surprise! :o What a lovely couple! At certain angle, YSH looks like KimuTaku, of which in reality, Kimura has always wanted to act alongside with CJW. :P

OMG they actually look SO good together!

Woohoo, love them both, and seriously can't wait for this!

Please join us more often Yvonne and welcome to CL thread. :D

Hi everyone! :)

Am really looking forward to this drama!

I like both YSH n CJW, I think they can be awesome together.....I hope they will be awesome together :wub:

Also looking forward to Kim Jung Tae, am a fan since he guested in 1N2D

Can't help wondering if both CJW n KJT got cast partly because of their 1N2D appearance, since rom com isn't usually their thing but they totally showed a different side to themselves in that variety show

Anyway, am counting the days til the first episode....

Guest apple_red

very beautifull wedding gown...and i  like the new hair of YSH..

so suit for his role as lawyer..

cant wait for this drama..

tks for all the pics and info..

Hello everyone!

Huge thanks to anni for spreading this page with lots of pictures of the couple - "hyuniwoo" make me giddly in love with them! :P

In relation to the pictures posted, there is an exclusive article that simply says :

“Choi Ji-woo and Yoon Sang-hyun – We got married” – err...sounds like the MBC variety show, “We Got Married”...11_3_2.gif

Briefly, the article mentioned about their first filming session and the broadcast date apparently is still maintained on 24th August (which is good news to us). :D The opening scene will show the couple completely in love with each other (the wedding scene ....) :wub: but for some reason after a year of marriage, they finally decided to divorce and the story will delve into the couple quarrelling and bickering at each other....(I’m imaging them shouting in “YAAAH! YAAAAH-tone!”). gaah.gif CJW will play a strong character role who is a competent lawyer whereas YSH is an image of a perfectionist lawyer. No wonder their fledgling marriage feels so exhausted and strained coz I think both of them are fighting-cocks by nature....hehehehe!!

The article is quite long and I hope some kind soul can help out in the translation. :)

Source : article in hangul

Archived