[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Dear Jeezvive.....I open MBC online to watch the teaser after HS ka... and totally happy coz the 2nd one super funny....

have to thank  YSH super fans they're so quick ka !!   :wub: :wub:

i was having heart attack when i saw baolin and benzene posted at yshifc the screencaps specially that kiss scene, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh so much kissing sceens between hyuniwoo! *giggling*

another vid clip here but not as funny and hot as the 2nd trailer. fancam of airport scene.

many thanks to all the friends of baolin of YSHIFC who took this recording

FANCAM BTS AIRPORT SCENE

Guest Sarbox

Yoon Sang-hyeon height issue is over "Standing next to Choi Ji-woo"

%7Boption%7Dhttp://profile.imageshack.us/user/clwl/%7Boption%7D

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon suffered from rumors about his height but seems to have overcome it thanks to tall actress Choi Ji-woo's height.

This rumor was set to rest as the picture of him with Choi Ji-woo for the poster of MBC drama "Can't Lose" coming this 24th, was revealed.

As the height of actress Seon Woo-seon who he acted with in MBC drama "My Wife is a Superwoman" was known to be less than 160cm, there was doubt about Yoon Sang-hyeon's 181cm height. The rumor stuck out even more when 186cm tall Lee Jong-suk from SBS drama "Secret Garden" made an appearance in the SBS TV program "Kang Heart'.

However, when the picture of him with 174cm tall actress Choi Ji-woo was revealed, the rumors were set to rest. In the picture was Yoon Sang-hyeon standing next to Choi Ji-woo in a wedding dress, standing taller than her, and netizen's say, "It looks like he is tall after all".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Credit: Hancinema

Thanks everyone for tracking down all the latest development and sharing it at this thread. I left the thread yesterday night but came back less than 24 hours and I get to witness so many beautiful trailer cap-scenes. You girls are awesome!! 36_4_9.gif

What an amusing trailer and the bed-scenes was somehow edited to create a comedic timing that made us laugh – our hyuniwoo couple delivered tongue-in-cheek humour and adorable moments!! Jeezvive, all the ladies here will be joining the queue to share a kiss with Hyung-woo. CJW is one of those actresses who had tons of experience exploring all types of kissing methods with her on-screen man. So, don’t worry, you won’t get to witness any awkward or lamp-pole-kissing-style in her drama. I can almost feel the bickering-chemistry despite not having a chance to watch the full-blown effect of their fight.....hahaha!!romance.gif

What a sloppy Eun-jae and she reminds me of Ayase Haruka’s role as Amemiya Hotaru in "Hatoro no Hikari", a j-dorama especially the scene of EJ wearing t-shirt and tracksuit at home while cleaning up all the mess. I can’t wait to be tickled by these two leads.

Appreciate Sarbox for posting the translated article of the height issue of Yoon Sang-hyun ssi! Well, at least people no longer doubt his height. :D

wowwowow....I love trailer 2, that's so funny

And it's more fun when we know what topic they fight on bed scene...hahaha...Can't believe I'll see Jiwoo with this character. Love it. Oppa is also awesome and very good for being competitor of Jiwoo..haha

Ixory...Glad to see you here...where have u been ? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see now....

Capture pix..

1313072126-00ad023bacd6a20f1845192787c806e5_b.jpg

1313075400-f98be1a55ecae7d82c96f8cb132c0b95_b.jpg

credit http://cjwfc.pixnet.net/album/set/16637720

chingus, do you know the subbing teams who will take up CLWL?

I only know of viki, they have their team ready.

I only know limited number of subbing teams, seems WITHS2 will not do this? CLWL is not listed in their future projects  :( 

i read few weeks back the dark smurf will do the community subbing.

Guest ellabel

Cant wait to watch this drama.

They look so good together.. the teasers are so cute and funny.... obviously, the 2 have good chemistry.

thanks to all who share news updates, vids and pics...... thanks, Felicia chingu for this thread.

board.gifsparkly chic, natalia and all the newbies!

And it's more fun when we know what topic they fight on bed scene...hahaha...Can't believe I'll see Jiwoo with this character. Love it. Oppa is also awesome and very good for being competitor of Jiwoo..haha

Sorry to cut your post wrblee chingu. I really can’t catch much of their dialogue as they were speaking at lightning-speeeeeed but I think EJ was not in a hurry to get into bed-business – aigooo…commanding HW to take a shower first ….hahaha – she kept tossing him off to the other side of the bed!!! LOL5.gif

Yes, the 2nd teaser is funnier than the first and they showed more couple-quarreled scenes – like they can’t live without raising their voice – aish, how are they going to live under one roof as one hell-of-a-fussy couple?

I think it’s quite tiresome to act on quarrel scene as they need to raise their voice at the same time projecting their fuming mood. Anyway, I love everything surrounding this drama except that they aren’t filling us much news on the rest of the cast. I am not even sure if I should put Jo Mi-ryung as the 2nd female lead that goes with Kim Jung-tae as the 2nd male lead. :rolleyes:

Cant wait to watch this drama.

They look so good together.. the teasers are so cute and funny.... obviously, the 2 have good chemistry.

thanks to all who share news updates, vids and pics...... thanks, Felicia chingu for this thread.

You are most welcome, Ella chingu - hope you will drop by again to share your views. :D

is there any english sub for the trailer of their new show thanks xoxo

Not at the moment but should be coming up soon - so check it out later chingu. :)

Gamsahamnida to each and everyone of you for all the videos, pictures, gifs sharing including the fans who uploaded and created them. emoticonthanks2ee.gif

Guest Hyc-ching

Jiwoo’s message at starjiwoo today :w00t:

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/index.php?mid=freeboard&document_srl=791917

message.jpg

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for supporting me

with your love without change whenever I shoot.

Our drama staff was very pleased about a barbecue and snack,

and that was very delicious.

I always get power from your supporting~~

Jiwoo is....can't live after losing~!!!!!^^

I will run with Unjae and be full of fight~!!!

Thank you very much and I love you~!!!

Guest Hyc-ching

2nd Teaser Screen Cap :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

from YSHinternational fc :lol::lol:

I re-watch more than 10 times still laughing !!!! can't imagine Jiwoo can be that funny...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Ixory...Glad to see you here...where have u been ? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see now....

is there any english sub for the trailer of their new show thanks xoxo

Credits to starjiwoo for the translation :w00t::lol::lol:

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/index.php?mid=freeboard&document_srl=791585

2nd Teaser

Unjae : I said not to touch because I put on weight!!

Hyungwoo : I thought she is honest when we were in love.

Unjae : Why do you point out my errors?

Hyungwoo : When you are angry, you are more sexy~

Unjae : I'm a little...Did you think I say it?

Hyungwoo's mother : I can't give you an answer about her.

Unjae : What did you do well? Why suspended sentence?...now

Hyungwoo : He has the habit of saying money.

Unjae : If you don't like it, you can give up life.

Ungae : Go to the convenience store and buy.

Hyungwoo : What do I buy... at the convenience store....

Hyungwoo : You go to there~~ the convenience store!!!

Guest AllforCJW

Thank you so much , especially to Anni, Fel, Jeezvive, Hyc, for all the pics, bts clips, translation, and their 2 cents. I don't fully understand the conversations in the teaser#2, but I think the last dialogue about "going to the convenience store" refers to buying/needing a "protection". Am I going to far with my imagination? haha

Starjiwoo family, once again, went the extra mile to show their support to all the CLWL team with their bbq fiesta. Kudos to them!

I know that the other two dramas (protect my boss and Princess' man) have already established followers and no question that they are formidable opponents. However, CLWL is in a different genre than Princess' man. Although protect the boss is classified under romcom too, I think this drama may have attracted a different viewers group (primarily younger viewers due to JaeJoong) than CLWL's targeted viewers. My guess is that CLWL would not necessarily be able to draw viewers from the other two dramas, rather it would bring in new viewers, primarily older, married couples, older singles, upper 20's professional females, and non sageuk viewers. Let's hope for the best. FIGHTING!!

oh so those pics were during the bbq treat of CJW's fans to the production of CLWL WOW! Anni, the bbq dinner is the same schedule of the fans to visit CLWL set to give messages to our star, which you collected from us? Thank you to all chingus at starjiwoo for the english translation of the dialogue of trailer 2. I have tummyache from laughung out loud!

Archived