[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

I think I'm gonna love this Lee Eun Jae Character so much ....

*quoted image*

Our melodrama-queen, CJW has turned 180 degrees with her new role as Lee Eun-jae, oozing comedic-feel!! I don’t think I’ve seen CJW in a noraebang scene – she’s entirely different with her less-attractive outlook, an image we seldom see.

I think we haven't seen these poster making videos (if these are repeated, please let me know, I am a little bit blur-blur after spending hours re-arranging the main page. phew.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Poster Making 1

Poster Making 2

EDIT:

Sorry everyone, as highlighted by jeezvive, the above poster making videos were posted at page 12 and the links are now available at the 1st post if you wish to watch them.

Our melodrama-queen, CJW has turned 180 degrees with her new role as Lee Eun-jae, oozing comedic-feel!! I don’t think I’ve seen CJW in a noraebang scene – she’s entirely different with her less-attractive outlook, an image we seldom see.

I think we haven't seen these poster making videos (if these are repeated, please let me know, I am a little bit bit blur-blur after spending hours re-arranging the main page.  phew.gifsweatingbullets.gif  

Poster Making 1

http://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=26818

Poster Making 2

http://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=26817

Source : hancinema

Wow we have a new wonderful page 1! Thank you Fel chingu!

you did seem very busy to catch up with how this thread is moving, you missed my post on page 12 comment #232 and #238 for the poster shoot :wub: heehee

also, you may want to check that the pic of SDI was posted 2 times in the character description in page 1. his pic was duplicated under PWS's name  :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for the highlight jeezvive chingu - will make the necessary changes!! I didn't realize how time consuming it is to revamp the whole page - hope this will be useful for future references as it is still manageable (right now) with only 13 pages of wholesome pics/vids/news etc etc. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif I cannot imagine if I were to do it once the drama starts airing. Again, thanks for the spot-on mistake detected. :D

Guest jodi_ashrik

Top Korean Star Choi Ji Woo becomes a laughing stock?

August 21, 2011 12:45 am ilnungcha

201930701.jpg

In the first episode of MBC’s Can’t Live With Losing which will air on the 24th, Choi Ji Woo made herself a laughing stock in the karaoke scene.

In the picture, she is singing her hearts out and closing her eyes. Her former image as a mellow queen is nowhere to be found. The rumors say that the staff members burst out in laughter after seeing her acting.

Can’t Live With Losing will compete the viewer ratings with KBS’s Men of the Princess and SBS’s Protect The Boss.

Aside from top Korean Star Choi Ji Woo, and Yoon Sang Hyeon, Kim Jeong Tae, Jo Mi Ryung, Seong Dong Il, Ha Seok Jin, Park Won Soon and Kim Ja Ok will be acting. The first episode starts on the 24th at 9:55 p.m.

Source: TvDaily

Guest AllforCJW

Thank you everyone for great news, pics, and video clips. I was ROFL reading the interviews of CL Press Con. I can understand that it's quite intimidating meeting a senior actresses, but YSH, don't you know that you have a charisma that a day with you will never be boring? LOL. I love the gif of JW singing out loud in a Karaoke bar, it portrays her comical expression well. I believe her Lee Byung Hun oppa said that she can't sing haha.

Can't wait till Wednesday!

Guest jodi_ashrik

Yoon Sang Hyun Felt Uncomfortable When First Met Choi Ji WooKorean actor Yoon Sang Hyun revealed his first impression of Choi Ji Woo during the “Can’t Live with Losing” (also known as “Can’t Lose) TV drama series press conference held at Lotte World Hotel on August 17th 2011 . Both persons is the lead cast in the “Can’t Live with Losing.”

“The first time I met with Choi Ji Woo, I felt a little uncomfortable.” His words attracted attention. He continued, “On first meeting I can’t avoid thinking of her image with Japanese nickname “Ji Woo Hime,” expressing his uncomfortably when meeting for the first time the old timer who penetrated Japan’s market.

Yoon-Sang-Hyun-Choi-Ji-Woo.jpg

He added that “but after more contacts, I’ve realized that she is easygoing, joyful and humane. I really doubt how can this kind of woman can perform an appearance of innocent and pitiful. Choi Ji Woo is such a charming person.” The explanation drew a laughter from the crowd. Yoon Sang Hyun has also been crossing over to Japan to develop his career, launching albums and acting in drama series, with his popularity there increasing continuously.

Replying, Choi Ji Woo expressed her feeling of satisfaction saying that “I feel good that Yoon Sang Hyun is my partner. I’ve being helped a lot by Yoon Sang Hyun because this is my first time to act in a romantic comedy drama. He is very understandable with my NGs. The atmosphere of filming is so good that I can act laughing immediately after the previous shooting scene that was sentimental and serious.

“Can’t Lose” or “Never Lose” is a romantic comedy that depicts a series of events happening when a couple who both is lawyer seeking divorce. This is the first time Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Ji Woo partnered to act as husband and wife. The show will be aired starting from the 24th August 2011.

Guest jodi_ashrik

Choi Ji Woo in Comedy Role for First Time inCan’t Live with Losing

She said inthe press conference that “It’s been a while since I’ve been on drama seriesbut I’m having a fun, it’s an enjoyable time to be able to filming again. It’smy first time on a romantic comedy, so I struggled at first. But Yoon SangHyun, who’s strong with romantic comedies, helped me out a lot so I’mperforming better. He has always been understanding when we have to do retakesbecause of me.”

Known as the“Melodrama Queen” with distinctive image of innocent and weak throughout hercareer, Choi Ji Woo stated that “the “Melodrama Queen” image on me has beenkept for 16 years, it’s time to break it. I want to try on romantic comedy.”

Ji Woo alsorevealed that through the “Happy Sunday” program on KBS, she has added a lot ofnew fans. “This surprised me. When acting for “Happy Sunday”, I treated it asan outing, but after the show ended, the response was tremendous. Even strangerhave became friendlier. Been getting a lot of care. I always have image ofdistant with human world, probably causing a lot to feel I’m inapproachable.”

As Yoon SangHyun and Choi Ji Woo play out the end game of couple fights in the drama, ChoiJi Woo commented, “I don’t have any fantasies of marriage. As many of myfriends are married, the plots of the drama aren’t all too unfamiliar.”

“Can’t Livewith Losing” is a romantic comedy that depicts the fighting between a lawyercouple who both don’t want to lose.

Guest jodi_ashrik

Choi Ji Woo Destroys Own Image in Can’t Lose Karaoke Session

In the recent filming of the new Korea MBC drama series Can’t Live with Losing which will air its first episode on August 24th, 2011, the lead actress Choi Ji Woo is said to become a laughing stock while filming a karaoke scene, decisively destroying her own image.In the published photos, Choi Ji Woo closed her two eyes and sang wholeheartedly. Her former image as Melodrama Queen is nowhere to be found. Her full effort to “collapse” and impressive acting skills caused the the staff members to feel stunned and burst out in laughter after seeing her acting and the new image projected.

cl-cjw-karaoke1.jpg

cl-cjw-karaoke2.jpg

Choi Ji Woo will have a complete change of image in the new drama to become a self-price city girl, challenging her acting skills to transform into the new romantic comedy role.

In addition, the kissing scene between Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun in the baseball stadium is much awaited by viewers too.

Guest perking

oh my my, pics and teasers look so good, i'm happy for JW unnie coming, 24th nearby, so exicted

@Felicia Soh: hi Felicia, i love your avie, our couple 's so beautiful,

Thanks a lot for the highlight jeezvive chingu - will make the necessary changes!! I didn't realize how time consuming it is to revamp the whole page - hope this will be useful for future references as it is still manageable (right now) with only 13 pages of wholesome pics/vids/news etc etc.  sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif   I cannot imagine if I were to do it once the drama starts airing. Again, thanks for the spot-on mistake detected.  :D

me too having a hard time trying to keep up with the thread. was looking for the airport pics posted by anni the other day and it took me several minutes to do so heehee.

fighting Ms. Thread Starter! 3 more days to go! YAY!

MBC Section TV .... Today 4pm Korean Time ka !!!! ( Don't Miss )

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Further to anni’s posting, here’s additional captures of CJW, YSH and SDI at MBC Section TV Entertainment News which was aired today, 21st August 2011.

201108211637211001_1.jpg

oh my my, pics and teasers look so good, i'm happy for JW unnie coming, 24th nearby, so exicted

@Felicia Soh: hi Felicia, i love your avie, our couple 's so beautiful,

Yup, we are going to miss them very soon as the "wedded-couple"..... :lol: so, let's just enjoy them while we can.............. Mr & Mrs Yeon, ASA FIGHTING!! ....and they actually took it literally, FIGHTING....in court!!rolling.gif

me too having a hard time trying to keep up with the thread. was looking for the airport pics posted by anni the other day and it took me several minutes to do so heehee.

fighting Ms. Thread Starter! 3 more days to go! YAY!

Thanks for extending help jeezvive chingu - I've sorted out the character description translation and posted the version (as accurate as I can figure out) that I've just edited at the 1st page with a better/larger version of the file-photos of the respective actors. phew.gifphew.gif While Gi-chan is going nuts over his raging-wifey, I am going nuts trying to figure out how to make sense out of it. _why.gif

very cute CLWL inspired artworks

credit as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This is truly a master-piece artwork - thanks to the maker, we get to admire them in cartoon-ish feel!! :w00t: Also, thanks for posting all the video-links chingu. :D

Appreciate jodi_ashrik for posting all the translated recent articles. I wasn't confident in the translation but thanks to you, we finally got a chance to read the articles. :)

Choi Ji Woo Denied Yoon Sang Hyun is Her Perfect Type

easycapture1.jpg

In the MBC Section TV program aired on August 21, 2011, both Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Ji Woo appeared in the show to promote the “Can’t Live with Losing (Can’t Lose)“, scheduled to start broadcasting on August 24, 2011. They’re both the lead actor and actress for the romantic comedy drama series.

One interesting question given to them is that, “both of you is unmarried, do you feel embarrassed playing for role of husband and wife couple?” Yoon Sang Hyun answered that: “After meeting for a few times, Choi Ji Woo is very taking care of others, and very easy-going too.” He generously praised her.

When asked about what is the ideal type as their other half, Choi Ji Woo answered: “Guy who can let me feel very releaxed.” Yoon Sang Hyun said: “I have fantasy about wedding, I like a spouse who like a friend, and can climb mountain together.” Expressing his type of ideal woman.

Then report asked Ji-Woo if Sang-Hyun is similar to her kind of dream man, but was quickly denied by Ji-Woo: “I don’t like climbing the kind of activities, don’t like active or dynamic activities.” The vehement deny drew laughter.

from

http://asian-drama.org/choi-ji-woo-denied-...r-perfect-type/

it's from MBC section TV interview ka !!!!......her answer really make me laugh. :wub:

Jiwoo so mean !! ha ha this lady too honest !!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif ( I love her )

Choi Ji Woo Denied Yoon Sang Hyun is Her Perfect Type

*quoted image*

When asked about what is the ideal type as their other half, Choi Ji Woo answered: “Guy who can let me feel very releaxed.” Yoon Sang Hyun said: “I have fantasy about wedding, I like a spouse who like a friend, and can climb mountain together.” Expressing his type of ideal woman.

Then report asked Ji-Woo if Sang-Hyun is similar to her kind of dream man, but was quickly denied by Ji-Woo: “I don’t like climbing the kind of activities, don’t like active or dynamic activities.” The vehement deny drew laughter.

from

http://asian-drama.org/choi-ji-woo-denied-...r-perfect-type/

it's from MBC section TV interview ka !!!!......her answer really make me laugh. :wub:

Jiwoo so mean !! ha ha this lady too honest !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: ( I love her )

Whoa….anni, you are so fast - gomapta chingu.

That was an interesting topic – but I think she denied YSH as her ideal man purely targeting to what he said as an example of an outing - quoting “can mountain climbing together”. It was an instant reaction that caught her to reply that she is not interesting in those hyper-activities and I think not to be taken as a reaction towards not considering him as her ideal man. I think she’s very direct with her answers and it made everyone laughed at her spontaneous reaction – not in the sense of offending anyone but a genuine response. ;) Just my 2 cents... :P

Aigoo....Sang-hyun ssi should have quoted a less-strenuous outing as an example since Ji-woo hinted on her ideal type as someone who makes her feel relaxed!! :P Can't you make us drool over you guys as onscreen and off-screen couple!! :w00t:

Archived