[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice drama, wholesome and entertaining.

:D How is it not possible to develop a twist in the story with EN & JN becoming the couple in love rather than EN & SI. :rolleyes:  

Me too, felt  like you Carmina!! EN & YN will be nice couple for this story, but it won't,. I think so.

Count me in too!! They will absolutely look great together plus their matching background will relieve them of the kind of obstacle-heartache EN & SI has been circling in their relationship. Anyway, we know very well this couple (EN & JY) won't materialize as in K-drama standard and I sense something is brewing between JY with Jumi's younger sister (she is the only character in the entire drama that I find most passionate in everything she does from the love of her family to the way she handles work). She may not be the prettiest or the smartest but her personality stood out among others.

Happy to see you here Carmina chingu - long time no see. :D

In the beginning I also thought that EN and JY were the better couple, but it made sense that EN would not feel that way about him. They grew up in the same house like brother and sister, he no longer wanted to be the brother but that's how EN sees him. Back to the story line, This is starting to show why daily's always run out of steam, they just are to long so the writers tend to create nonsense scenario's. First off Gpa knows that his son is a piece of crap, that's why he is not running the company. I also think that his judgement has been colored because SJ remarried so any piece of dirt allows him to take that frustration out on SJ. This reflects another of my pet peeves with Kdrama the poor family always works for the rich family, and I don't mean just one person but the whole clan. The only person with a job that doesn't work there is EN Gma.

It's always as if that is the only place in town to work. If Gpa vision wasn't colored he would have stepped in and ask for complete investigation as well as take action against the other company. This would have at least made the other company explain the photo between the guy and EN, because I doubt that he would be willing to lose his job over a lie. Because we all know that the documents with the label design were not EN but came from SI desk. It is clear from the office gossip that they clearly don't have law's preventing a company from stating a reason for employment separation    Now EN will never get a job at another big company so she will be back to doing a bunch of part time jobs.

JY dad is really a lousy human being, that he will go to the company to hurt JS husband for few dollars makes him less than chicken crap. Someone needs to give him a good beating. Jumi's mom just had to put her two cent's worth in to EN and I think she made a disparaging remark about her mother, wait till she finds out it was herself she was speaking of. I'm ready for the little boy to get sick and need EN to save him, I know she will because that's how drama's work. They think that MJ till has a chance with SI.

It always amazes me how at the end of a drama everything is forgiven and they become one big happy family.I think I'm going to have to take a break from these types of drama's they just are to full of nonsense and foolishness, and I can't take it any more. I'm trying to stay with this until the boy get sick to see how they resolve all the  mess they have created.

is there rebroadcast on Saturday/Sunday on KBS World? If yes, in what time? i like this drama, but i hate there are too many episodes, It's still around episode 35(if i am not wrong) on KBS world ..Reading all the messy will happen, i am pretty sure i will not watch those parts too and back again after the boy get sick.. Now i want to stay to watch how SI realize that he likes EN.. :wub:

is there rebroadcast on Saturday/Sunday on KBS World? If yes, in what time? i like this drama, but i hate there are too many episodes, It's still around episode 35(if i am not wrong) on KBS world ..Reading all the messy will happen, i am pretty sure i will not watch those parts too and back again after the boy get sick.. Now i want to stay to watch how SI realize that he likes EN.. :wub:

KBSW rebroadcast the evening episode (7.20 PM) on the following morning ie @ 4.20 AM. They will air episode 35 tomorrow and the story will be targeting towards SI who will develop his feelings towards EN as his heart makes a 90 degree turn (it's safe to say that Jumi has never moved his hearts). :w00t: SI likes the idea of marriage and that doesn't make him "in love" with the one who calls all the shots of making him "hers". She's really getting on my nerves each time I see her on screen screaming for OPPA and clinging on to him!! :wacko:

OMG, that will be 2.20 AM in my country :tears:. i need to go work in the morning.

The plot for ep 35 sounds good, i will make sure not to miss it...That must be sweet..

I come home every day quickly just to watch this drama :sweatingbullets:

by the way, thank you Felicia for the information :P

I wonder why the thread source doesn't update the first page? it will be better if there are the photos of each cast

We know that HY is not JM mom so what happened to her mom, did she pass away or did she abandon her and the father? Was it ever said? I need subs. JY father really needs to be taken out and beaten. How could he jeopardize his son and ex wife future for a few dollars, especially given what he has put them through in the past.EN JY and SJ should all leave the company and stop taking crap from SI Gpa,Mom and Dad. Let them have the company to run the way the son wants. The Gpa knows that his family is not equipped to take over and SJ agreed to stay until SI can. but does that mean that he should have to suffer under the son and the Gpa always siding with the son to keep the peace. I know that SJ is trying to honor his promise but why take all that abuse in the process. Maybe if he let them bankrupt the company and they go broke then they may become a little more humble.

JM could not even let EN leave in peace, and even with her gone she still won't get SI. Now that the father and mother no longer need her they will most likely turn on her again. I wonder was she able to steal all the money the father needs. I don't know the workings of Korean companies but in my experience when preparing a project the cost is already built in, since this was a bust how can they explain any expenditures nothing had been done except the project plan, it's not like they had went into production.

IBELIS --- Thank you for your awesome insights and episode recaps! I think I will stop watching certain episodes where Jumi gets her way and does something evil to Eunnim. I also agree with you about how disappointing the endings to some Korean dramas are. Life rarely, if ever, gets resolved so neatly; especially when people do so many things to hurt others!

It will be hard for this thread to grow since the episode from KBS World and KBS is really differ..

People outside Korea/ don't know Korean can only watch KBS World ...

It's kind hard to match the conversation and get the passion lol

By the way, Today episode (35) ended with answer from SI when EN scout to him what the right he has to prohibit her being close to guy. SI said: " I don't know...i keep worry about you...I keep thinking about you ..." :wub:

I am waiting for what happen next..but It's already friday..... :tears:

Guest mflwrs66

wait

in the story synopsis.. it says that Eun Nim's real mom comes to find her, but because of medical reasons for her son?

I started watching it from episode 37 then jumped around to 62-64 lol but i pretty much know the whole story since its a korean drama, but i thought the BAD GIRL's "mom" was Eun Nim's mom? Am i wrong??

No you are correct she is Eun Nim's Mom. She comes looking for Eun Nim after years have passed , Because her son needs a kidney .

Guest mflwrs66

I just finished watching today's episode things are going to get interesting in the next few eps .

Yes ! Today SJ finally made a decision to leave the company Im so glad , Let them fight among themselves.

Sein is now in charge he is not happy . JY and his Dad talked he got really mad I thought he was going

to give him that beat down he really deserves.Jumi's Mom is shaking in her boots cause her past is unraveling ,

Jumi is next she recieved a call from the guy she supposedly is doing business with , Seems something has gone wrong ,

Or the he wants more money Im looking foward to day she goes down . She will never have the thing she wants most SI ,

Im glad he sees her for what she is a gold digger . I suspect SI knows Jumi had something to with Eun Nim leaving the

company , Thats why is so cold to her .

I'm glad SJ is leaving that family needs to discover how important he was to their lives.I think JM is going to discover that EN is her mother's daughter before the mom does. What gall's me the most is SI mother and father, they did all this to EN and no that she is innocent but yet the act as if what's being said is all true and that SI was saved from a fate worst than death. I hope one of the first things he does is ask for a full accounting of the project and and external investigation. Also I want EN to find a better job with another company that appreciate's her.Maybe SJ could start an consulting firm for the food industry and hire her.

That only leaves JY still working for them, he ought to look for a new job too. I think when he learns that SJ lost his job because of his father that will be the end for him.

I can't wait to see the look on Gpa face when he finds out how low he has been to SJ because of his own families shenanigans. When the truth finally comes out the three of them need to get on their knees and beg for forgiveness from SJ, JS and EN.

It will be hard for this thread to grow since the episode from KBS World and KBS is really differ..

People outside Korea/ don't know Korean can only watch KBS World ...

It's kind hard to match the conversation and get the passion lol

By the way, Today episode (35) ended with answer from SI when EN scout to him what the right he has to prohibit her being close to guy. SI said: " I don't know...i keep worry about you...I keep thinking about you ..." :wub:

I am waiting for what happen next..but It's already friday..... :tears:

I think most of us here watch the episodes raw so we are current , because we don't understand Korean we just talk about what we perceive to be happening. I also watch it on MVIBO with subs but they are slow in coming out,  then all will tell of the good stuff that came up in one go. 

I'm glad SJ is leaving that family needs to discover how important he was to their lives.I think JM is going to discover that EN is her mother's daughter before the mom does. What gall's me the most is SI mother and father, they did all this to EN and no that she is innocent but yet the act as if what's being said is all true and that SI was saved from a fate worst than death. I hope one of the first things he does is ask for a full accounting of the project and and external investigation. Also I want EN to find a better job with another company that appreciate's her.Maybe SJ could start an consulting firm for the food industry and hire her.

That only leaves JY still working for them, he ought to look for a new job too. I think when he learns that SJ lost his job because of his father that will be the end for him.

I can't wait to see the look on Gpa face when he finds out how low he has been to SJ because of his own families]shenanigans. When the truth finally comes out the three of them need to get on their knees and beg for forgiveness from SJ, JS and EN.

I think most of us here watch the episodes raw so we are current , because we don't understand Korean we just talk about what we perceive to be happening. I also watch it on MVIBO with subs but they are slow in coming out,  then all will tell of the good stuff that came up in one go. 

KBSW is 30 episodes behind and it has always been like this on this time-slot – sadly, the next drama is going to be the same, tailing far behind and making us go berserk watching the raw episodes. I am one of those who watched concurrently on KBSW and Korea-broadcast – hence, it’s a bit confusing at times wondering at which juncture I should consider my judgment….hahaha!!

Since the following comment is based on current storyline, please be aware of SPOILERS!

This story is getting more and more interested as the “abandoned-daughter” is about to be revealed. While Jumi is set to find out about her mother’s daughter, Eunnim has taken a step closer in wanting to find out more of her mother asking her aunt about her mother’s name.

Touching on the love-story part – there’s no more love-notes-exchanges since EM and SI has broken up (err...still can detect the eye-dovey-contact) but there’s some cutey one-sided-interest of SI’s sister towards Junyeong. I think JY likes Junmi and finds SI’s sister a nuisance, constantly stalking him with all the phone calls.

Oh I love the part when SI told Jumi flat in the face that even though he has broken up with EN, he is still in love with her. She really has no pride – telling SI that they he should move on now that EN has left the company and they are no longer a couple anymore. She reminded SI how much pain he has caused her and that she is deeply in love with him (of course, that includes his status) and to stress AGAIN that their parents are busy organizing their yakun-thingy. SI still in his broken-hearted mood, spilled out his feelings by telling JM that she has never considered how he felt about her – totally one-sided-moneylove!!

Thanks IBELIS and everyone for sharing their comments.

I watch KBSW America and we're only up to episode 31 yesterday... so we're even behind the rest of KBSW (ep 35?) and KBS (ep65)..

But since I don't mind spoilers.. I've been downloading the raw episodes too :)

so far I like the pace of this drama.. not too slow as I'd expect a daily drama is..

For example... the fact that Jinyoung received money from SI dad was revealed quite early

SI also realized he likes Eunnim quite early

can't wait for the next revelation about JM's mom is found out by everyone !

Ugh and I really hate JY's dad.. what a lowlife!! but i guess it's necessary to have such character in kdrama :vicx:

Guest suliat

I watch KBSW America and we're only up to episode 31 yesterday... so we're even behind the rest of KBSW (ep 35?) and KBS (ep65)..

But since I don't mind spoilers.. I've been downloading the raw episodes too :)

so far I like the pace of this drama.. not too slow as I'd expect a daily drama is..

For example... the fact that Jinyoung received money from SI dad was revealed quite early

SI also realized he likes Eunnim quite early

can't wait for the next revelation about JM's mom is found out by everyone !

Ugh and I really hate JY's dad.. what a lowlife!! but i guess it's necessary to have such character in kdrama :vicx:

sorry for disturbing you, i wan wondering if i can download KBSW America on my laptop, do you think that it is possible?

Archived