[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess they are going to drag EN finding out who her mother is another week. I assume but don't know for sure that in Korea they use the family register to indicate family and not birth certificates. I also thought that the register would list the ID numbers as well, so it seems to me this would be information that EN should easily obtain. It does not make sense that JM could get access to information that she can't.

I guess they are going to drag EN finding out who her mother is another week. I assume but don't know for sure that in Korea they use the family register to indicate family and not birth certificates. I also thought that the register would list the ID numbers as well, so it seems to me this would be information that EN should easily obtain. It does not make sense that JM could get access to information that she can't.

at least she now knows her mom's name.. hopefully they wouldn't drag this too long. 

a couple episodes ago we thought Jumi will tell the mom that Eunnim is the abandoned daughter but that didn't really happen...

I'm just fast forwarding a lot of parts here since I dont understand Korean.. can anybody tell me how come Yunmi is getting curious about Eunnim? She even asked Junyeong whether Eunnim's mom is alive..

Did i miss something?

at least she now knows her mom's name.. hopefully they wouldn't drag this too long. 

a couple episodes ago we thought Jumi will tell the mom that Eunnim is the abandoned daughter but that didn't really happen...

I'm just fast forwarding a lot of parts here since I dont understand Korean.. can anybody tell me how come Yunmi is getting curious about Eunnim? She even asked Junyeong whether Eunnim's mom is alive..

Did i miss something?

At the end of todays episode I thing EN figured it out. I didn't know that she had her mothers name until reading your post, and as she was adding the info to her resume I think she saw that she had remarried and what the husbands name was. We will know for sure tomorrow .   

Guest shondrea2

Torrent Link E73 (

Baros & HANrel):

*quoted image*

If I was in Eunmin place I would help the little brother but I wouldn't want anything whatsoever to do with the mother after the way she has treated her,r egardless if she knew that was her daughter or not. especially when Eunmin sees how she treats and take up for her daughter.

At the end of todays episode I thing EN figured it out. I didn't know that she had her mothers name until reading your post, and as she was adding the info to her resume I think she saw that she had remarried and what the husbands name was. We will know for sure tomorrow .   

yeah remember she was asking around the neighborhood about her mom, and she found out the name.

Then she told the 2 grandmas that she knows her mom's name is Geum Hwa-Yeon which shocked both of them.

OK so today somehow through Junyeong's friend she found out that her mom has remarried and the new husband's name is Hong Gyu-Man.

In the middle of the episode, Junyeong already noticed that Jumi's dad's name is HOng Gyu-man, he thought it was strange but didn't think much about it. I think he told Yunmi that Eunnim is looking for her mom, and when Yunmi told Jumi about this, Jumi got really upset.

Then at the end of the episodes she was filling some form, I can read that she wrote Hong Gyu-Man on the paper.. then she suddenly realized and checked her computer whcih I think is showing the name of all the store owners and match the name. Then she called Junyeong asking if he by any chance knows Jumi's mom's name, whom she addressed as samonim.  Junyeong doesn't know so she decided to go ask herself, and when she got to the store she saw the nametag of Jumi's dad.  She then asked him what's his wife name. and tadaaaa it's Geum Hwa-Yeon!!!

Guest valeriagayle

yeah remember she was asking around the neighborhood about her mom, and she found out the name.

Then she told the 2 grandmas that she knows her mom's name is Geum Hwa-Yeon which shocked both of them.

OK so today somehow through Junyeong's friend she found out that her mom has remarried and the new husband's name is Hong Gyu-Man.

In the middle of the episode, Junyeong already noticed that Jumi's dad's name is HOng Gyu-man, he thought it was strange but didn't think much about it. I think he told Yunmi that Eunnim is looking for her mom, and when Yunmi told Jumi about this, Jumi got really upset.

Then at the end of the episodes she was filling some form, I can read that she wrote Hong Gyu-Man on the paper.. then she suddenly realized and checked her computer whcih I think is showing the name of all the store owners and match the name. Then she called Junyeong asking if he by any chance knows Jumi's mom's name, whom she addressed as samonim.  Junyeong doesn't know so she decided to go ask herself, and when she got to the store she saw the nametag of Jumi's dad.  She then asked him what's his wife name. and tadaaaa it's Geum Hwa-Yeon!!!

Thank you Bobacha...I've been waiting for someone to translate.

Just to pen my appreciation for all the above summaries.

So far I am enjoying this drama. Why?

So far, it does not have those "arrgh" moments with repeated missteps & misopportunities that I see so often in some dramas

Just to pen my appreciation for all the above summaries.

So far I am enjoying this drama.  Why?

So far, it does not have those "arrgh" moments with repeated missteps & misopportunities that I see so often in some dramas

I agree - i also like the fact that jumi is not so two-faced, like most kdrama villainness :P i cant stand it when the evil girl pretend to be nice and fool a lot of people until almost the end.

I cant really say i understand korean, but i know quite a lot of words and phrases from years of watching k-dramas.. so here's what i understand from episode 74.. stop reading if you don't like spoilers

Eunnim is shocked to learn that Jumi's mom name matches her mom's name and left the store.

She went straight to see her aunt (yi-mu) and confronted her about it. 

But her aunt denied it all.. she said how could she be your mom when Jumi is the same age as you?

Then Eunnim went to wait for Jumi at work and they went to talk

She asked her whether her mom is her real mom.  Jumi didn't want to answer at first and asked why is she asking.

Eunnim told her that her mom's name is the same as Jumi's name.

Jumi said what are you implying, are you saying my mom is your mom?  It's ridiculous because we are the same age.

Eunnim said that's why I want to know if she is your real mom.

Jumi said YES she is my real mom fury.gif

<This next scene I'm not too sure about, but I have some rough idea>

Then at home Jumi cried to her mom.  Jumi was upset and telling her mom that she felt her mom's love all this time is not real because her mom is really treating her as a substitute for the real daughter.  Her mom said that it's true in the beginning it's like that but not now,  Jumi is really her daughter now.  So Jumi made her promise that even if her real daughter came looking for her, she's not going to acknowledge /reunite.  Her mom agrees and says assures Jumi not to worry about this :blink: That night her mom threw away Eunnim's baby picture.  She told her husband that she's completely going to forget about the other daughter.

And later Yunmi found the picture on the trash!!;)

Junyeong friend (i guess he's a cop) since they were coming out of a police station.  He's the one helping to find Eunnim's mom's records and got the husband name.  He has the phone number, but I guess he couldnt really give it to Junyeong because of privacy reason?.

Junyeong told him that he knew a couple who matches the name but it's weird that they have a daughter the same age with Eunnim. His friend said the daughter could be from another marriage. Junyeong told Eunnim that they will find out today after his friend made the call.  Eunnim told him that she already asked Jumi whether her mom is the real mom.   Junyeong offered to ask Yunmi instead. YESSSS :lol: But Eunnim said she'll do it herself.

Then at the store, Jumi's mom got the phone call from the police station and  Yunmi stepped into the office right when her mom said Yes, that's correct, 25 years ago I had a daughter (or left a daughter?)  She asks if that child is looking for her.  The police asked if she wants to meet.   Her mom asked if she can know her daughter's name, but the police couldn't tell her that, unless she agreed to meet? Then her mom said something which i don't understand ahhaaha sorry (maybe something like I'll think about it? or I'll let you know) and just closed her phone.

<How can it be that she didn't know her baby's name??  this doesn't make sense to me>

Yunmi put things together and figured it out, and then she got a call from Eunnim. And the episode ends with them meeting at a cafe/restaurant. :lol:

Guest valeriagayle

I agree - i also like the fact that jumi is not so two-faced, like most kdrama villainness :P i cant stand it when the evil girl pretend to be nice and fool a lot of people until almost the end.

I cant really say i understand korean, but i know quite a lot of words and phrases from years of watching k-dramas.. so here's what i understand from episode 74.. stop reading if you don't like spoilers

Eunnim is shocked to learn that Jumi's mom name matches her mom's name and left the store.

She went straight to see her aunt (yi-mu) and confronted her about it. 

But her aunt denied it all.. she said how could she be your mom when Jumi is the same age as you?

Then Eunnim went to wait for Jumi at work and they went to talk

She asked her whether her mom is her real mom.  Jumi didn't want to answer at first and asked why is she asking.

Eunnim told her that her mom's name is the same as Jumi's name.

Jumi said what are you implying, are you saying my mom is your mom?  It's ridiculous because we are the same age.

Eunnim said that's why I want to know if she is your real mom.

Jumi said YES she is my real mom fury.gif

<This next scene I'm not too sure about, but I have some rough idea>

Then at home Jumi cried to her mom.  Jumi was upset and telling her mom that she felt her mom's love all this time is not real because her mom is really treating her as a substitute for the real daughter.  Her mom said that it's true in the beginning it's like that but not now,  Jumi is really her daughter now.  So Jumi made her promise that even if her real daughter came looking for her, she's not going to acknowledge /reunite.  Her mom agrees and says assures Jumi not to worry about this :blink: That night her mom threw away Eunnim's baby picture.  She told her husband that she's completely going to forget about the other daughter.

And later Yunmi found the picture on the trash!!;)

Junyeong friend (i guess he's a cop) since they were coming out of a police station.  He's the one helping to find Eunnim's mom's records and got the husband name.  He has the phone number, but I guess he couldnt really give it to Junyeong because of privacy reason?.

Junyeong told him that he knew a couple who matches the name but it's weird that they have a daughter the same age with Eunnim. His friend said the daughter could be from another marriage. Junyeong told Eunnim that they will find out today after his friend made the call.  Eunnim told him that she already asked Jumi whether her mom is the real mom.   Junyeong offered to ask Yunmi instead. YESSSS :lol: But Eunnim said she'll do it herself.

Then at the store, Jumi's mom got the phone call from the police station and  Yunmi stepped into the office right when her mom said Yes, that's correct, 25 years ago I had a daughter (or left a daughter?)  She asks if that child is looking for her.  The police asked if she wants to meet.   Her mom asked if she can know her daughter's name, but the police couldn't tell her that, unless she agreed to meet? Then her mom said something which i don't understand ahhaaha sorry (maybe something like I'll think about it? or I'll let you know) and just closed her phone.

<How can it be that she didn't know her baby's name??  this doesn't make sense to me>

Yunmi put things together and figured it out, and then she got a call from Eunnim. And the episode ends with them meeting at a cafe/restaurant. :lol:

thanks bobacha

I thought that the mother abandoned them right after the baby was born, and it was the grandmother who named her and registered her birth.

I don't understand why she can't know who her mother is. I understand why the Gma and GGma don't want to have anything to do with her but this way they are only making themselves look bad. Why can't they tell her everything that happened. EN is no longer a child she is 25 and should be able to decide what to do about meeting her mom. Although she should realize that even if the mom did not know her name she knew who she was with and could have easily found her if she was looking.

I'm pretty sure that I have a vindictive eye for an eye personality the mother nor JM could ever be forgiven.Something is truely wrong with the mother's thought process not only does she replace her first born with JM she also treats JM better than her other two children, it's as if she would abandon them to if JM wanted her to. They are already set us up for everyone to be just one happy family.

By next week everyone will know that EN is the thrown away daughter.

I watched the part that EN found out who her mother was and that the mother did not want to meet her. The acting was good but if she were a real person, I would say serves you right!!! How could a mother abandon her own baby for 25 years and not make even an effort to find out if she's dead or alive? They are both living in the same city. EN still wants to meet her mother?

I am afraid the writer will have her forgive her mother at the end, let the doctor gouge her body to help her 'brother' and JM will repent and call her Unnie, just like that Smile Donghae show...... :wacko:

I hope she and Sein will be together at the end. In one show with Song Hy Gyo in it, the main girl ended with the JY type...

I watched the part that EN found out who her mother was and that the mother did not want to meet her.  The acting was good but if she were a real person, I would say serves you right!!!   How could a mother abandon her own baby for 25 years and not make even an effort to find out if she's dead or alive? They are both living in the same city. EN still wants to meet her mother?

I am afraid the writer will have her forgive her mother at the end, let the doctor gouge her body to help her 'brother' and  JM will repent and call her Unnie, just like that Smile Donghae show...... :wacko:

I hope she and Sein will be together at the end. In one show with Song Hy Gyo in it, the main girl ended with the JY type...

This upsets me so much to think daily drama writers think no more of an abandon child than spare body parts whose sole purpose of being born is to save the more valued parent or sibling. Examples are::

-  Be Strong Geum Soon,

-  By Land and By Sky and 

- You Are My Destiny 

ph34r.gif

I am at episode 42. Now I can't wait to look at the agony facing the lady manager (JM) when Eunnim is still around and she is a needle on her side.

Also I can't wait to see the stresses SI mom has to go through for her son's marriage and be a loser in the end (I am assuming Eunnim will marry SI)

Archived