[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

Her daughter told her , she overheard Joomi's uncle in the hair salon blabbering it to one of his clients .

Thanks!

So does that mean Joomi's father also knows? What about Joomi, does she knows. I know her sister knows since SeIn sister told her today. Does the mother know who her daughter is? Ugh, I missed a few episodes and apparently missed out on a lot.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

So does that mean Joomi's father also knows? What about Joomi, does she knows. I know her sister knows since SeIn sister told her today. Does the mother know who her daughter is? Ugh, I missed a few episodes and apparently missed out on a lot.

Yes, Joomi's dad knows abt it too. I think both the dad and mum agreed on not letting anyone know abt it when they got married cos I think they both remarried. But I don't think Joomi's dad knows abt Joomi's mum real daughter. And nope, the mother still hasn't found out who her daughter is. Hope that clarifies some things.:)

Hi, I've been watching the drama since episode 1 on KBSW. If it's not too much trouble, could someone give a brief recap of what happened until the latest episode? I'm quite curious (more like giddy) about the progress between Se-in and Eun-nim.

Thank you in advance ;D

Yes, Joomi's dad knows abt it too. I think both the dad and mum agreed on not letting anyone know abt it when they got married cos I think they both remarried. But I don't think Joomi's dad knows abt Joomi's mum real daughter. And nope, the mother still hasn't found out who her daughter is. Hope that clarifies some things.:)

Thank you! This clarifies a lot! biggrin.gif

Guest Shona-z

Now that there is a thread for this drama I can ask some questions:

1. How is Go Eun Nim part of the Joon Young's family?

2. How is 2.jpg part of Lee Se In's family?

3. Is Hong Yoon Mi and Hong Joo MI biological sister? I thought their mom and dad both had previous marriages, thats why Joo Mi doesn't really call their father dad.

4. And what did Yoon Mi find out at the end of Episode 40 about her mother?

Thank you. These questions were bugging me since I dont understand Korean and no one subs this episode.

1. How is Go Eun Nim part of the Joon Young's family?

Eun Nim is the granddaughter of the house while joon young's mother was adopted by eun nim great grandmother and call eun nim grandmother 'unni'. JY and EN grew up together like siblings.

2. How is *quoted image* part of Lee Se In's family?

That guy is Sein's deceased aunt husband. His father and SI grandfather came from North Korea and they have been friends all their life. When tht guy's father passed away, the GFather more or less 'adopted' the guy and let him run GF company as well as married his daughter. With his daughter passed away, the GF had given his blessing for tht gut to marry JY' mom.

3. Is Hong Yoon Mi and Hong Joo MI biological sister? I thought their mom and dad both had previous marriages, thats why Joo Mi doesn't really call their father dad.

Thank you. These questions were bugging me since I dont understand Korean and no one subs this episode.

well, i can only answer no 1 and 2... as i too dont understand korean but watched thru kbsworld..

THEY HAVE THE SAME FATHER BUT DIFFERENT MOTHERS

THAT HER MOTHER WAS NOT HER SISTER'S MOTHER

Thanks for the thread, I love this so far.

The secret that came out is not the big secret, they just found out that the mother is not JM mother. Was Se In engaged and then he told her he didn't want to get married because he liked someone else. Only the family knew they had not announced anything. 

thx for starting this thread.. i'm just starting to follow this series on KBS America.. which is really behind.. I told myself not to get into another daily drama after Smile Dong-hae, but this turns out to be pretty good so I'm in! :)

Guest Shona-z

Thank you, IBELIS and gwensaneth. You have answered all the questions. I really appreciate it. thank-you.

I can't stand JM's mom. How can she abandoned her real daughter and don't feel sorry about it. Instead, she turned all her love for JM, and then felt she should apologize to her husband for not telling him that she had a prior marriage. What a hypocrite. Even if her ex-husband was mean to her ( i don't know, they never explained the circumstances, her former mother-in-law claimed she wasted all the family's brother, causing her ex to be bankrupt, then died), it doesn't mean she could abandon her real daughter and then re-marry someone else.

Archived