[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

Guest KaTz_AnG

Today's episode 83

The thing I don't get is the father's scheme is blowing up and if I'm guessing correctly him and JM are trying to figure out how they can place the blame on EN. It seems the bad guys know enough to record conversations with the other bad guys. The father also want's SI to ruin his chances of taking over the company to help him out, but it looks like SI mom finally see's the light and is not taking his side this time. SI father is an inept fool that's why Gpa didn't let him run the company to start with. The term dysfunctional family takes on new meaning in this drama.

hmmm... i think SI's father join his friend 'director Choi' to start construction business in the first place but his friend betray him (i think he ran away with all the money) & cut the connection with SI's father (that's why SI's father is so frustrated 'coz he can't contact his friend haha..). The money is the money that SI's father ask from JM (embezzle money). So SI's uncle is trying to help him (maybe get money from somewhere to put in the construction so the construction could go well) & tell him to stay away from the trouble. But, i don't think my assumption is really right haha.. (sorry i''m still learning korean so i still lack in many places hehe...

in the preview, SI will meet Lee team leader & know that all is JM's doing.

i think Jin's illness will be discover in today eps.

ohhhhh... i can't wait hahha..

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bakane18

Just finished watching tonight's episode and I'm happy to say that it wasn't THAT stressful at all! :D LOL. Just as I thought, at the beginning of the episode, JM found a way to worm out of that "awkward" conversation with SI. It's safe to say that she is feeling the heat, don't you think? All I have to say about that is: IN YOUR FACE! LOLOLOLS. XD

SI's dad is holed up in a hotel room, looked like he had a "couple" of drinks to "wash" the pain away. SI looks like he doesn't want a part of what his father has done and good for him! Why screw up your future for what your father has done now? It's obvious that this man is incompetent to run a business and there is probably a reason why gramps appointed SI's Uncle to be CEO. So to SI's dad: IN YOUR FACE! 

JM's mom....or should we start saying JM/EN's mom? *shrugs* Anyways, what's up with her? I mean it WAS a nice moment when EN saw the lunch that her Mom made, but what does she want out of it? She told her she's not her "MOTHER", yet she's trying to get some sort of connection with EN? WTFREAK MOM?! You'll save alot of heartache just by saying, "Your my daughter.... let's get some ice cream." HAHAHA. I mean REALLY?!? Who flippin' cares WHAT JM thinks! *facepalms*

I thought it was a sweet scene with YM and JY. He came by to talk about EN with her but after that, they got all bashful with each other. LOL. *poke poke* You guys know you like each other. Make it happen! *nudge nudge, snicker snicker* XD The whole Uncle and SR thing is really surprising and humorous. It was funny when the uncle was daydreaming about her and then she called out to him and he was like, "I'm hearing things" or something to that effect and then you see a shot of SR coming, glowing, and flipping her hair in slow motion!!!! LOLOLOLOLS.

It looks like they're moving forward with the storyline about the illness that Jin has. Now, I think everybody here knows what will happen in this situation. Everybody in Jin's "IMMEDIATE" family doesn't have what he needs but LOW AND BEHOLD, EN does. We'll shall see what happens in that situation.

Hmmmm, what else.....OH, preview for next episode. OMG YES YES YES!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! That guy JM was dealing with looks like he snitched on her so she is in for some, "OHGODYOUCAN'TDOTHISTOME" situations!!!! *grinning ear to ear* LOL. B*T#h, you are going DOWN........I hope. ;)^_^:lol:

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's episode. See you guys then! *high fives all around*

"

Do you think JM would risk harming herself to save her brother, I don't think so.

Pay no attention these are just some random ramblings of mine.

I would HOPE so. I mean If she doesn't help her brother out (if something was needed with the whole illness situation)  just because she can't get past her little "jealousy" thing with EN, then my god, she IS EVIL. We shall see. :)

And hey, ramble on! It's nice reading other people's thoughts so ramble on to your heart's content. I SURE DO. LOL. *high fives*

Thank you for the summaries and comments on Ep 83...Now I know what I should be looking out for!

I would like to list a few interesting points in Ep 52 ? that may help us to join the dots:

1. SI mom freaking out when she found out that SI is interested in a widow who is married to an immigrant and is an employee of the company.

2. SI grandfather threatened SI mom and dad when he found out that EN's cousin (can't remember his name) was setup. Grandfather was concerned that the son-in-law may not want to continue working with the co.; thus SI may not inherit the co.

3. SI told his mom that he would stand by EN and quit the management training. Cool but I know that later on EN & SI will split up

4. JM targets another guy (who is in the construction project) and told him to keep borrowing money from SI father

5. Smart girl JM, acting as if she has moved on and is not interested in SI ... Makes me wonder whether JM took upon herself to set up EN in later episodes?

You are so far behind...KBS world? those Korean language sites are up to 83 already, I could only guess what's going on. EN was congratulated in Episode 82. Does anyone know what she got? I could see SI taking her side all the time even now at 83 when they are no longer dating. EN is so so .... am lost for words. If I were grandma, I would feel terrible that my granddaughter is nosing around her mother who rejected her as a baby and as an adult. The grandma worked so hard to provide for her and hid her hatred for the mother so as to protect the family. EN feels empty without a mother???? JM's sister grows up in a 'real' family but plays second fiddle, EN wants that. Grrrr..

Bakane 18 just read your post.

The uncle daydreams about SR..... ???? Ugh sorry, he's so old, they should set him up with other women ( or men... have to be politically correct). I'd like JY to end up with SR, so that JM and her family would be disppointed ( very) not to have connections with a rich family except through EN whom the treated badly.

Just finished watching tonight's episode and I'm happy to say that it wasn't THAT stressful at all! :D LOL. Just as I thought, at the beginning of the episode, JM found a way to worm out of that "awkward" conversation with SI. It's safe to say that she is feeling the heat, don't you think? All I have to say about that is: IN YOUR FACE! LOLOLOLS. XD

SI's dad is holed up in a hotel room, looked like he had a "couple" of drinks to "wash" the pain away. SI looks like he doesn't want a part of what his father has done and good for him! Why screw up your future for what your father has done now? It's obvious that this man is incompetent to run a business and there is probably a reason why gramps appointed SI's Uncle to be CEO. So to SI's dad: IN YOUR FACE! 

JM's mom....or should we start saying JM/EN's mom? *shrugs* Anyways, what's up with her? I mean it WAS a nice moment when EN saw the lunch that her Mom made, but what does she want out of it? She told her she's not her "MOTHER", yet she's trying to get some sort of connection with EN? WTFREAK MOM?! You'll save alot of heartache just by saying, "Your my daughter.... let's get some ice cream." HAHAHA. I mean REALLY?!? Who flippin' cares WHAT JM thinks! *facepalms*

I thought it was a sweet scene with YM and JY. He came by to talk about EN with her but after that, they got all bashful with each other. LOL. *poke poke* You guys know you like each other. Make it happen! *nudge nudge, snicker snicker* XD The whole Uncle and SR thing is really surprising and humorous. It was funny when the uncle was daydreaming about her and then she called out to him and he was like, "I'm hearing things" or something to that effect and then you see a shot of SR coming, glowing, and flipping her hair in slow motion!!!! LOLOLOLOLS.

It looks like they're moving forward with the storyline about the illness that Jin has. Now, I think everybody here knows what will happen in this situation. Everybody in Jin's "IMMEDIATE" family doesn't have what he needs but LOW AND BEHOLD, EN does. We'll shall see what happens in that situation.

Hmmmm, what else.....OH, preview for next episode. OMG YES YES YES!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! That guy JM was dealing with looks like he snitched on her so she is in for some, "OHGODYOUCAN'TDOTHISTOME" situations!!!! *grinning ear to ear* LOL. B*T#h, you are going DOWN........I hope. ;)^_^:lol:

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's episode. See you guys then! *high fives all around*

"

I would HOPE so. I mean If she doesn't help her brother out (if something was needed with the whole illness situation)  just because she can't get past her little "jealousy" thing with EN, then my god, she IS EVIL. We shall see. :)

And hey, ramble on! It's nice reading other people's thoughts so ramble on to your heart's content. I SURE DO. LOL. *high fives*

Since you say you know a little Korean can you tell me what the manager is saying to EN in the preview? Did they switch actors for the new guy role or are there two new guys?

By the way I love your comments I laughed so hard yesterday and today, thanks for your insight.  

And the thing is, Why EN didn't tell to all people that she's not a Widow????!!! I'm very upset if she will never tell the truth about it. And to JM, you're such a bad richard simmons. Sorry of my foul words. I couldn't get over this time. *quoted image*

When she got hired it was just as an intern but later they made her full time and she thought that it was because of the widow thing so she told JM but she told her to let it go, because it was not like she lied. Later on she tells JS and he suspends her while they investigate.

You are so far behind...KBS world? those Korean language sites are up to 83 already, I could only guess what's going on. ...

Thanks for the heads up maribella..I know I am really behind. I watch the show on KBS world and in fact it is at episode 50 tonight.

I did try to view the later episodes but all I hear is EN, SI, and JM ... which do not make any sense to me

I do not understand the Korean Language and of course, in the drama most of the names sound the same to me.

Therefore I just stick to what I watch in KBS world to truely appreciate and enjoy the show - I need to know the details

I visit Soompi to read the summaries to see what is happening and try to relate them to what I am currently watching

Also I look forward to reading comments and ramblings from the contributors.

ON Episode 49 - my thoughts.

1. Will the grandfather be influenced by his son regarding the son-in-laws desire to adopt his wife's son ? I hope not. I feel that he is suspicious of who told his son about it?

2. SI mom told JM/EN mom to work with her to change SI mind?

3. I like the moments when EN & SI learning what first love is all about.

Guest gembul10

Thanks for the heads up maribella..I know I am really behind. I watch the show on KBS world and in fact it is at episode 50 tonight.

I did try to view the later episodes but all I hear is EN, SI, and JM ... which do not make any sense to me

I do not understand the Korean Language and of course, in the drama most of the names sound the same to me.

Therefore I just stick to what I watch in KBS world to truely appreciate and enjoy the show - I need to know the details

I visit Soompi to read the summaries to see what is happening and try to relate them to what I am currently watching

Also I look forward to reading comments and ramblings from the contributors.

ON Episode 49 - my thoughts.

1. Will the grandfather be influenced by his son regarding the son-in-laws desire to adopt his wife's son ? I hope not. I feel that he is suspicious of who told his son about it?

2. SI mom told JM/EN mom to work with her to change SI mind?

3. I like the moments when EN & SI learning what first love is all about.

Dear Silemon,

I am watching KBS World, but mine is already in Ep 54 last night, so exactly 30 episodes different than from KBS Korea.

Regarding your question,

1. It seems Grandfather has more principle & value in mind in judging the people. That's why he understand that his own son is no better than his son in law or his grandson. That's why he asked his son in law to train and nurture his grandson to become the next CEO of the company and not his own son.

Later in ep 54, SI asked his Grandfather whether Grandfather trust him when he is making his decision about the woman he loves, and Grandfather stated that he will not see the woman based on her background just like SI parents, but based on character.

2. SI mom, tried to talk to EN grandmother about the real situation, but she just couldn't speak the words up to the EN grandmother. That's why she asked JM Mother to talk to the grandmother. And being JM mother who would do anything for JM happiness, she agreed to do that.

3. For me, I think I like the moment when they realize that they are in love with each other after their anger subside, and that their partner do care for each other.

For next week episodes, I am wondering, what will happen when the office found out that a confidential information was leaking to the competitor. Since the information was found on SI desk, but JM accused EN who leaks the information. I mean you need to know who holds which information in the company, thus cannot just accused someone.

Guest bakane18

Since you say you know a little Korean can you tell me what the manager is saying to EN in the preview? Did they switch actors for the new guy role or are there two new guys?

By the way I love your comments I laughed so hard yesterday and today, thanks for your insight.  

*out of nowhere suddenly standing besides IBELIS looking into beyond scratching head then says*

You know Ibelis... I wish I knew what the manager was saying to EN too...

;D

XD

hehe.

Like some or most people here, unfortunately I know a few phrases, words, (I'm actually trying to teach myself understanding korean with some books, cds, and of course watching k dramas) but I'm not really fluent at all. :tears: It's funny though, you watch enough of these shows, know the plots, then everything else I basically rely on my intuition. :) I may not catch of all what is being said, but its easy enough to figure whats going on by facial reactions, the mood of the situation, and a few words that I know, so that's how I get through it. That's why I still catch the brodcast on KBS World to see if what I thought was going on based on my intuition, were correct. But yeah, basically I can still follow what's usually going on even though I may not understand all of what is being said. That's my secret of watching these shows. ;) Oh, and I'm glad you really like my comments. It makes me smile and happy when I can give joy to someone else. *high fives* ....OMG that was seriously chessy. XD do forgive. haha.

Okay, on to tonight's episode which is 84. Well as someone stated earlier here on the board, the proverbial "DOO DOO" is hitting the fan for one Miss Hong Joo Mi, or Jumi, or J... you get the point. LOL. See what happens when you deal with a total stranger that you don't even know?! I just knew that guy was going to backstab her if he didn't like what was happening on his end of the deal. She is one dumb *insert your degrading remark here* XD And why is she in trouble you may ask yourself? *Scoffs* because of one person named Go Eun nim. I mean really, all she thinks about is EN, EN, EN.

She sees EN in her sleep.

She sees EN when she wakes up.

She sees EN in her morning bowl of rice.

She sees EN in the toilet.

Anyways my point being, is if she hadn't separated her love life from her work, this stuff wouldn't be happening to her, but she didn't and now it looks like she's in for some HEAVY HITTING REPERCUSSIONS from SI himself and the company. LOL, now SI knows everything, you think you have a chance with him now? *laughing to infinity* Oh, and another thing, I know you don't like EN but being RUDE to her in front of everybody at the hospital was stupid on her part. It just made her look small and petty plus the fact it was HELLA AWKWARD with MOM there.  Well.....not like I care. haha.

What else....  oh, when SI's Mom reached out and grabbed EN's auntie's hand, I THREW UP IN MY MOUTH.

LOL.

Other than that, JM's dad met with the doctor and it looks like its more serious than thought and that...THAT,  was so a "OMGOFCOURSETHATWASSOFREAKINGOBVIOUSLYPREDICTABLE" moment. Do the writers think we're dumb? HEY! fury.gif LOL.

Everything else is whatever so I'm not going to comment. I was actually watching this and watching CHUNO/Slave Hunters (recently picked up the series) so my mind is juggling each storyline so...ummm.....yeah....... :phew: Don't mind me, I make no sense to myself. I'm going to bed. CARRY ON.

XD

85 episodes, which means 15 left to get the kid so sick, angst of the mum when she had to decide to acknowledge EN, and finally,

everyone forgives each other, JM joins a nunnery for penance the mother

mother did not run away with the money but she saved the Ko famly pfrom being

killed by money lenders, granma n granpa are dating and EN n SI finally rode into the sunset.

just my guess evryone, based on the ending of smile donghae. :rolleyes:

Guest shondrea2

85 episodes, which means 15 left to get the kid so sick, angst of the mum when she had to decide to acknowledge EN, and finally,

everyone forgives each other, JM joins a nunnery for penance the mother

mother did not run away with the money but she saved the Ko famly pfrom being

killed by money lenders, granma n granpa are dating and EN n SI finally rode into the sunset.

just my guess evryone, based on the ending of smile donghae. :rolleyes:

I honestly come here thru out the day to check your commets  you are so funny !! I already knew that SI is very handsome but I didn't realize just how sexy he was untl he went to see his father in the hotel, he has gorgeous bow legs. rolleyes.gif

*out of nowhere suddenly standing besides IBELIS looking into beyond scratching head then says*

You know Ibelis... I wish I knew what the manager was saying to EN too...

;D

XD

hehe.

Like some or most people here, unfortunately I know a few phrases, words, (I'm actually trying to teach myself understanding korean with some books, cds, and of course watching k dramas) but I'm not really fluent at all. :tears: It's funny though, you watch enough of these shows, know the plots, then everything else I basically rely on my intuition. :) I may not catch of all what is being said, but its easy enough to figure whats going on by facial reactions, the mood of the situation, and a few words that I know, so that's how I get through it. That's why I still catch the brodcast on KBS World to see if what I thought was going on based on my intuition, were correct. But yeah, basically I can still follow what's usually going on even though I may not understand all of what is being said. That's my secret of watching these shows. ;) Oh, and I'm glad you really like my comments. It makes me smile and happy when I can give joy to someone else. *high fives* ....OMG that was seriously chessy. XD do forgive. haha.

Okay, on to tonight's episode which is 84. Well as someone stated earlier here on the board, the proverbial "DOO DOO" is hitting the fan for one Miss Hong Joo Mi, or Jumi, or J... you get the point. LOL. See what happens when you deal with a total stranger that you don't even know?! I just knew that guy was going to backstab her if he didn't like what was happening on his end of the deal. She is one dumb *insert your degrading remark here* XD And why is she in trouble you may ask yourself? *Scoffs* because of one person named Go Eun nim. I mean really, all she thinks about is EN, EN, EN.

She sees EN in her sleep.

She sees EN when she wakes up.

She sees EN in her morning bowl of rice.

She sees EN in the toilet.

Anyways my point being, is if she hadn't separated her love life from her work, this stuff wouldn't be happening to her, but she didn't and now it looks like she's in for some HEAVY HITTING REPERCUSSIONS from SI himself and the company. LOL, now SI knows everything, you think you have a chance with him now? *laughing to infinity* Oh, and another thing, I know you don't like EN but being RUDE to her in front of everybody at the hospital was stupid on her part. It just made her look small and petty plus the fact it was HELLA AWKWARD with MOM there.  Well.....not like I care. haha.

What else....  oh, when SI's Mom reached out and grabbed EN's auntie's hand, I THREW UP IN MY MOUTH.

LOL.

Other than that, JM's dad met with the doctor and it looks like its more serious than thought and that...THAT,  was so a "OMGOFCOURSETHATWASSOFREAKINGOBVIOUSLYPREDICTABLE" moment. Do the writers think we're dumb? HEY! fury.gif LOL.

Everything else is whatever so I'm not going to comment. I was actually watching this and watching CHUNO/Slave Hunters (recently picked up the series) so my mind is juggling each storyline so...ummm.....yeah....... :phew: Don't mind me, I make no sense to myself. I'm going to bed. CARRY ON.

XD

You too are so funny your comments makes my day !!!

Guest bakane18

Okay so I watched 85 and from what I get from it was:

SI: "JM!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?! WHY?!?! EN....Apologize to her." (I think? lol.)

JM: "Um....yeah?.....like NEVER."

SI: "You MISSY will REGRET IT."

JM: *pissed her panties*

XD

So I guess the cat's out of the bag about JM and her blaming EN for the leak of information. That supervisor guy I guess told EN about it but EN looks like shes taking the "HIGH ROAD". Well, what can you do; she has that passive, nice personality so, it would of been weird if you see EN totally lose it, jump on JM, PULL HER HAIR, AND SCRATCH HER FACE OFF AND AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... *clears throat*  Self control, self control..........XD LOL But hey that's just me. ;D

Mom in the end said something to EN that I didn't quite get, but I'll try to find the translation for it. If not, well I guess I wait and move on. *shrugs* Next episode looks much the same. JM still has "EUN  NIM ITIS"(LOL), Jin's back at hospital,  Mommy is torn between JM and EN and HOLYCRIPES this drama is KILLING ME. haha. Anyways see ya guys for the next episode. *hive fivers*

Does anyone knows how many episode will this be?

I know it's usually 100plus episode, but anyone knows the exact number?

Oh god I don't know if I myself can go past 100 episodes!!! :blink: If its beyond that....OHFORTHELOVEOFGODPLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already aged like 40 years by watching this friggin show. LOL.

Anyways, I take it that the writers don't know themselves. It's probably going to be based on ratings. Take a look at "I believe in love". That show was originally for 50 episodes but the ratings were SO GOOD (1st in ratings) it went up to 62 so yeah, we shall see. :)

For my health though, an honest 100 episodes please...

PLEASE!

*cries*

XD

You too are so funny your comments makes my day !!!

Aw, thank you Shondrea! *high fives* I'm glad that I can make your day. We need more smiling and laughter in the world. ^_^ This show....THIS SHOW on the other hand......ugh. XD

Anyways, I take it that the writers don't know themselves. It's probably going to be based on ratings. Take a look at "I believe in love". That show was originally for 50 episodes but the ratings were SO GOOD (1st in ratings) it went up to 62 so yeah, we shall see. :)

For my health though, an honest 100 episodes please...

PLEASE!

*cries*

bakane18,

drama's like "I believe in love" are weekend drama usually last around 50-60 episode.

while women in our house are daily drama will run 150-160 plus episode sometimes up to 200 plus depending on the rating.

That why I'm asking what the initial tentative number of episode they announce.

I wish i could write something witty for shondreas sake esplly, ;-) but not

this time, initisl no. Episodes is 100 . Read it somewhere. But i aldo read that

this will last till 2012! !!! I`m having problems connecting to the RAW

shows. Thsnk you guys for the updates.

SI is cute, he`s tall and has nice posture. JM is rather heavy aroind the

middle, anyone noticed that? EN wears nothing but pants! She must have

something nice.

Ii wish that part with JMs uncle n SIs sister is clarified, it`s so cruel to give

her to that old man. Even with that hairstyle an glasses, i can still see

the wrinkles.

Guest bakane18

bakane18,

drama's like "I believe in love" are weekend drama usually last around 50-60 episode.

while women in our house are daily drama will run 150-160 plus episode sometimes up to 200 plus depending on the rating.

That why I'm asking what the initial tentative number of episode they announce.

Yeah, I know its a daily drama which run longer than weekend dramas. I'm just saying if they go 150+, I'm afraid I'll pick up some bad habit like "drinking". LOL.

I kid. I kid.

;)

Managed to watch much of episode 84. God help me, even without understanding much of it, I just can't take that hangdog look of EN when she was at the hospital and at work when JM verbally abused her. Again SI was doing all the work to clear her name and of course protect his company, but that seemed to be secondary. EN is so .... strange... she reminded me of the main character in Thorn bird much of the time.

I am afraid I am beginning to root for JM , :):D , Ok Ok don't hate me because I'm so beautiful inside ( my mum said so) .

Guest mflwrs66

First I would like to get this off my chest. Jumi! IN YOUR FACE ! YOU SELFISH, COLDHEARTED, SNEAKY,DECIECTFUL,OMGIMSOSCREWED

b***h you , So.... how does it feel to have a knife twisted you back! I hope you die from the shame! (*exhales*). Sorry folks it was building for a while lol .

Its 15 episodes left until the 100th ep , It seems as though everyone is coming to there senses. Jumi Mom or should I say StepMom whatever lol ,

Shes starting to see Jumi for who she really is shes all about Jumi , And nothing and noone else matters . HY is no better than Jumi the only reason

shes turning against Jumi is so she can use EN. EN is such a sap she will most likely help her.

The reason I have been able to get through 85 episodes is Sein and JY lol . l like even though EN and SI split hes been there for her in the distance ,

Hopefully he will there when everything is said and done I cant see him with anyone else . As for SR and Jumi uncle.......awkward lol.

Sein parents I dont know what planet you came from . But Sein cant be your Son hes too handsome, smart , charming, oh and someone said kick richard simmons bow

legs lol. JY and YM hurry up and get to first base already , Sein and EN will have kids before you two hold hands lol .

Archived