[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

sorry for disturbing you, i wan wondering if i can download KBSW America on my laptop, do you think that it is possible?

What do you mean? are you asking if you can download the KBSW episodes? sorry i can't help you there.. not sure if anybody is uploading the tv-rip anywhere..

You can watch kbs on mvibo but you'll have to subscribe and pay:

http://www.mvibo.com/player.html?vid=1062&eid=18404

I watch KBS America channel on my cable tv - and I download the raw episodes online.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean? are you asking if you can download the KBSW episodes? sorry i can't help you there.. not sure if anybody is uploading the tv-rip anywhere..

@suliat Devilslob is providing the links for the tvrips at am-addiction. The site is currently doing maintenance so it's offline until Monday. Once the site is back you can download the first 29 episodes with hardsubs. 

fyi - you must become a member to see the links. 

Count me in too!! They will absolutely look great together plus their matching background will relieve them of the kind of obstacle-heartache EN & SI has been circling in their relationship. Anyway, we know very well this couple (EN & JY) won't materialize as in K-drama standard and I sense something is brewing between JY with Jumi's younger sister (she is the only character in the entire drama that I find most passionate in everything she does from the love of her family to the way she handles work). She may not be the prettiest or the smartest but her personality stood out among others.

Happy to see you here Carmina chingu - long time no see.  :D

Hi Fel, glad to meet you here my chingu.

We're so many episodes behind so I can't relate to posts about the current happenings in this drama. Nonetheless, I'm still curious how things are going with EN, SI, JY & JM. So, EM forcibly resigned for a wrongdoing attributed to her, & certainly she's innocent of. Again, an injustice where the main character allows herself to be a victim. When can we find a drama where the hero/ine fights it out and confronts issues against them with confidence & determination to ferret out the truth, exposing the evil people behind the schemes. They have to agonize first as the underdogs before becoming the victors.:w00t: But that's the exciting part ... let's enjoy the darama then:D.   

I'm assuming that MJ knows that her mother has a daughter that she abandoned and is for some reason desperate to find her.I think she believes that if she is undesirable and crawls out of the woodwork at the wrong time it might create a scandal and she and SI won't get married. SI on the other hand I think has made it clear that he is not going to marry her, but the families keep going forward. MJ showed up at the site that EN is now working at and is pumping everyone about how she behaves, since she followed SI there yesterday I not sure if she wants to know if they are meeting or if she is talking about what happened to her and the main office.

Both MJ and her mother went to meet with JS to get information on the daughter, she turned them away at the same time EN is trying get info on her mother, because realizes that she doesn't even know her name. Some how MJ found about her mom's ex husbands memorial day and showed up at the temple, she tried pumping the priest for info on the family but got nowhere. Just so happens EN Gma and GGma are at the temple, the four run into each other.

Finally the little boys nose start's to bleed tomorrow and MJ finds a picture on the internet of her mother's ex husbands mom, it Gma. Will that be enough of a clue for her to get it. We will have to wait for tomorrow to find out.

Now that the family is going to EN how will they react, MJ is selfish and self centered she might not tell them is EN because of SI. But considering how the mother and daughter has treated EN what do they think they can say to her to make her want to help them. Especially since in this case they will looking for her because they want something from her. I understand why the mother will ask her to do it but, what kind of reason could EN have to do it.

Finally the little boys nose start's to bleed tomorrow and MJ finds a picture on the internet of her mother's ex husbands mom, it Gma. Will that be enough of a clue for her to get it. We will have to wait for tomorrow to find out.

Following the usual kdrama modus operandi MJ will secretly collect body samples from both EN and her mother and have a DNA test done. After getting the confirmation, fuel with more anger, she will treat EN even the worse. Moreover, she will most likely not tell her family about EN, even when she finds out why the little boy's nose is bleeding. I think she considers herself a loner and the little boy is just that.... a little boy. 

Now that the family is going to EN how will they react, MJ is selfish and self centered she might not tell them is EN because of SI. But considering how the mother and daughter has treated EN what do they think they can say to her to make her want to help them. Especially since in this case they will looking for her because they want something from her. I understand why the mother will ask her to do it but, what kind of reason could EN have to do it.

EN has a natural good relationship with her sister so I think she will do it base on the bonding she has with her sibling.

I'm enjoying this drama & this newbie actress, Jung Eun-chae has this affable charm about her that I can't quite describe but it's very endearing.

As a fan of AS, I'm also enjoying former alumnus, So Young's role as Sera. She's a cutie here even tho' those animal slippers she always wears around the house is kinda annoying lol.

What's the deal with the wardrobe dept tho? How come Joon Young is shown wearing the same pair of pants this entire show...those khaki cargo pants? :unsure: Wasn't his character selling clothes on the street & trying to open a store? :unsure:

JM found out who the daughter is , to bad it was the ending for today's episode.She was on a role today. I think the project plan that EN gave to SI was to make up for the one that was ruined. When he wanted to implement it JM stopped him by telling him about how the first plan was a set up by his father so that a could rip off money from it. That they never intended to go forward. When SI went to his fathers office for a confrontation the guy who was part of the set up of EN was meeting with him.

In preview for tomorrow we see JM telling her mother that EN is her daughter, but I think that EN will also find out tomorrow who her mother is. I found it strange that in all these years even if she did believe that her mother was dead that she would at least no her name. Don't most people ask questions about their relatives including the ones that have passed on. I know stories and things about relatives I have never seen in my life, their names were a given. JY dad finally seem to be ashamed of himself but I wished he had the decency to go Gpa and let him know that YH paid him to come to the house and create all that commotion in order to embarrass JS and SJ. 

IF SI is worried about the fall out because of his father he should just find out everything and tell the Gpa what his father and JM did, and that includes how they framed EN.

Can't wait to see what will unfold tomorrow. Why aren't the subs for this faster.

Guest mak_ilang

hi....

i am newbie here....

i love this drama to much....

i just watch this drama from KBSW. And i don't know how many episodes now on KBSW.

I live in Indonesia, since now is a fasting month, and this drama aired at the time we have fasting break, i missed the drama oftenly.

can you guys give me a spoiler, what episodes SI tells his feeling toward EN???

Guest mflwrs66

hi....

i am newbie here....

i love this drama to much....

i just watch this drama from KBSW. And i don't know how many episodes now on KBSW.

I live in Indonesia, since now is a fasting month, and this drama aired at the time we have fasting break, i missed the drama oftenly.

can you guys give me a spoiler, what episodes SI tells his feeling toward EN???

Here your spoiler :

SI realizes he likes EN in episode 36 . He makes it clear to JM that cant marry her cause he likes someone else (EN) .JM findsout in episode 46 that its EN that SI has feelings for .

Guest mak_ilang

Here your spoiler :

SI realizes he likes EN in episode 36 . He makes it clear to JM that cant marry her cause he likes someone else (EN) .JM findsout in episode 46 that its EN that SI has feelings for .

thanks for your spoiler chingu....

when do EN - SI officially declare their love??

or when do they officially date???

sorry if i have too many question...

Archived