[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

Guest mflwrs66

I cant stand jumi and her Mother , not to mention Sein's Mom shes such a drama queen . maybe its me or maybe not . I dont love you in any language I

understand , So why is it that Jumi doesnt get it ? . Sein told her not once but twice he does not love her (get the wax out of your ears! ) . Ms. Jumi will not

be giving up on Sein anytime soon the claws are out . Now jumi's mother has ran and told Sein's Mom that Sein is seeing Eun Nim . Well here we go again ,

another 100+ plus episodes and like in most dramas they always try to tear apart the happy couple .

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand JM's mom. How can she abandoned her real daughter and don't feel sorry about it.

Think you will hate Eun-nim's biological mom even more later on . . . (based on KBSW's synopsis)

One day, her mother appears after all that years and then asks Eun-nim for her bone marrow, to save a life of her son…

Think you will hate Eun-nim's biological mom even more later on . . .  (based on KBSW's synopsis)

One day, her mother appears after all that years and then asks Eun-nim for her bone marrow, to save a life of her son…

I usually don't cross the different characters a person plays into their current drama but dang, didn't she pull this same stunt in 'By Land  and Sky / As Much as Heaven and Earth" Ugh! I too am going to hate EunNim's mother!!!! crazy.gif

I don't usually don't cross the different characters a person plays into their current drama but dang, didn't she pull this same stunt in 'By Land  and Sky / As Much as Heaven and Earth" Ugh! I too am going to hate EunNim's mother!!!! *quoted image*

omg omg ... you just reminded me. she was the liverboy mother in that 'don't hesitate' drama where she had her son's gf whom she don't approve of donate her liver to her about to die son by pretending to approve of them & then when the girl lapse into coma ... she took the whole family & ran off overseas. :angry::ph34r:

i'm watching this on kbsw now i think we're still in episode 11 or 12 today.

In the newest episode in korea (ep 48), does Eunnim's mother know that EN is her daughter yet? if yes, which episode did that happen in?

Guest valley girl

watch online without sub

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/?category_name=the-women-of-our-home&paged=2

Back when JM first asked SI to be her boyfriend he told her that he had never been in love so didn't know what that meant, but she was his best friend and he enjoyed being with her and did not want to blind date. Every mile stone they had as a couple was at her behest. Not once did he make a move towards her in a romantic way.That was her main objection to EN, because she could see SI was drawn to her even when he did not realize it, she got to see him laughing and playful where all she got was bratty and petulant.

Do I think JM loves SI, not at all. I think he was part of her life plan and now it's been screwed up. Look how she is behaving towards her mother, the one person who all of her life put her on a pedestal. She has turned nasty towards, because she has discovered that she is not her real mother. You would think that she would be angry at the father and not the fake mom.

For revenge I think JM is going to try to set up YH, SI and EN with the new project. If not all of them definitely EN. Why do they always blame the female in these one sided love affairs? The one thing that always puzzles me in Kdrama is the come meet me. Why do they always go to meet someone who is clearly antagonistic towards them.Why would I care or be interested in what you have to say. We are already talking on the phone so say what you have to say. I know if they did this they could not throw water on them. EN goes out to meet MJ's mom but it's really SI mom that is waiting for her, because of watching raw I never realized that SI mom did not know who EN was until she get's to the coffee shop.

I also think that the grandfather knows what MJ and YH have planned about skimming money for his real estate deal, that's why he told SJ to give the project to SI. He wanted to see how far the father would go even if it would impact his son. I also see a match with YM and JY in the future. I'm ready for JM mom to start to abuse EN before she finds out that's her daughter.

Guest shondrea2

Back when JM first asked SI to be her boyfriend he told her that he had never been in love so didn't know what that meant, but she was his best friend and he enjoyed being with her and did not want to blind date. Every mile stone they had as a couple was at her behest. Not once did he make a move towards her in a romantic way.That was her main objection to EN, because she could see SI was drawn to her even when he did not realize it, she got to see him laughing and playful where all she got was bratty and petulant.

Do I think JM loves SI, not at all. I think he was part of her life plan and now it's been screwed up. Look how she is behaving towards her mother, the one person who all of her life put her on a pedestal. She has turned nasty towards, because she has discovered that she is not her real mother. You would think that she would be angry at the father and not the fake mom.

For revenge I think JM is going to try to set up YH, SI and EN with the new project. If not all of them definitely EN.who EN was until she get's to the coffee shop.

Why do they always blame the female in these one sided love affairs? The one thing that always puzzles me in Kdrama is the come meet me. Why do they always go to meet someone who is clearly antagonistic towards them.Why would I care or be interested in what you have to say. We are already talking on the phone so say what you have to say. I know if they did this they could not throw water on them.  EN goes out to meet MJ's mom but it's really SI mom that is waiting for her, because of watching raw I never realized that SI mom did not know

I also think that the grandfather knows what MJ and YH have planned about skimming money for his real estate deal, that's why he told SJ to give the project to SI. He wanted to see how far the father would go even if it would impact his son. I also see a match with YM and JY in the future. I'm ready for JM mom to start to abuse EN before she finds out that's her daughter.

IBELIS: I totally agree with you 100% about the girl always go and meet her known enemy, not only that they will let the other woman slap her and throw water in their face and won't do anything about it . I swear I love to watch kdramas all day long they are my favorites, but every time I see that happens it really pisses me off, and another thing I wish the PD will allow the couples to have a real kiss without the women always looking like a deer caught in the head lights. The kisses has absoutely no passion what so ever. I really like this drama and wish we could get recaps. I'm also watching Indomitable Daughters in law , Miss Ajumma and Sweet Pitapat. I did like watching New Tales of Gisaeng until it got stupid when Saran had Midas  raise her hair after that I never watch another ep. I was also watching You're so Pretty until the lady with the baby became so stupid.

IBELIS: I totally agree with you 100% about the girl always go and meet her known enemy, not only that they will let the other woman slap her and throw water in their face and won't do anything about it . I swear I love to watch kdramas all day long they are my favorites, but every time I see that happens it really pisses me off, and another thing I wish the PD will allow the couples to have a real kiss without the women always looking like a deer caught in the head lights. The kisses has absoutely no passion what so ever. I really like this drama and wish we could get recaps. I'm also watching Indomitable Daughters in law , Miss Ajumma and Sweet Pitapat. I did like watching New Tales of Gisaeng until it got stupid when Saran had Midas  raise her hair after that I never watch another ep. I was also watching You're so Pretty until the lady with the baby became so stupid.

We really are watching a lot of the same drama's NTOG is one of my all time favorites, it did stupid for a while but had a great ending. I also watchiing Miss, Ajumma and it doesn't even have a thread. stopped watching While you were sleeping also watching DIL,SPP, Women of our House and MLBMS. 

Today JM mom set up EN so that SI mom could meet her, only SI mom did not know that EN was who she is, until she got to the coffee shop and someone called out her name. When SI mom saw EN her jaw dropped. I can't wait for today episode to see what she will do now.

i'm watching this on kbsw now i think we're still in episode 11 or 12 today.

In the newest episode in korea (ep 48),  does Eunnim's mother know that EN is her daughter yet? if yes, which episode did that happen in?

As of episode 49 she still does not know.

Guest mflwrs66

SI''s Mom is working my last nerve and so is Jumi's Mom , There have really taken it too far . Both are such drama queens when it comes to their children .

Jumi and SI have never been a couple .So why are they trying to push the two together? .

SI's Mom knows that En is Jinsuks Niece , SI's Mom Did'nt approve of her marrying her brother in law , I can imagine loathing she feels toward EN . Im looking forward to the day when all the shoes drop and all the crap hits the fan .

I don't know what SI mom said to EN but for a change she didn't get loud or cause a scene, I think because of her connection to SJ she does not want to create any new incidents, but as soon as she got home she contacted HY. in the mean time SI took EN and bought a ring, I think he told her that no matter what happen don't listen to his or JM mother, that to just trust him. At the office the other girl see the ring and start's going on about it JM over hear's , EN leaves to go to the store JM think's back on to how she tried to convince SI to get her a ring and she is hot. She follows EN out and of said something nasty.

The night before JY had talked with SI but it seem more like him saying you need to protect her now.

JY is at the store and seem that him and JM sister may have something in the future.

EN is at the store she is with YM talking about the different product's mom comes up and say's something to YM and tell EN to come out . They of course go to the coffee shop and what ever the mother is saying is nasty because EN looks stunned.

The previews for Monday look good can't wait.

Went back to watch episodes 26 to 33 nothing much stood out that had not already been discussed her except when JY mom and JM mom meet at the end of 31. When 32 starts JM mom is only thinking of her as the chairman's nurse, they go for the coffee chat. JM mom asks her not to tell SI family anything about her past, she tells her that her daughter is about to marry the chairman's grandson, JY mom replies which one HY looks puzzled then JS says the one you threw away or the other one. HY tells that abandon baby I never think of it, I don't want to know about her or meet her. JS says if she stood next to you, you would not recognize her. HY: that's right I have tried to erase that baby and those times from my memory. JS: I came to see you because I thought that one day you would want to meet her or see her, I didn't know you were this selfish.Promise me that you will never try to meet her or see her, HY: looking smug, says I hope never to see or hear about that baby until the day I die. JS is stunned agree's and leaves.

We know that this is the set up for things to come

Watching this is driving me crazy, without subs or recaps I'm not sure if what I think is going on is right. SI mom may not think anyone is good enough for her son but she never lied when it comes to JM she is a manipulative scheming female dog. She thinks everything will go her way as if she doesn't realize that SI grandfather will save his son and grandson and leave her blowing in the wind. I just hope the grandfather or SJ already know's what they are planing before it get's out of hand, I don't want to see SI and EN in trouble because of JM and YH.

Today at the end IA went to see HJ and JO to talk about EN and SI, it would be funny if HY showed up to do the same thing but get the shock of her life when she see's the two grannies, and IA get so side tracked by the new going on's that she never says why she is there. This would really move the story along.

Archived