♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

A cute gif I came across on tumblr :wub: :wub: :wub:

K1enQ.gif

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Off to school now :D

EDIT:

I hope BIGBANG will appear on YG ON AIR this week and they will show the footage from the After party ^^ I also wanna see myself if Jiyong is really okay or not :P

Guest saka9918

well anyway, BIGBANG? family? what kind of family?  :crazy:

*quoted image*

kidding! well, arent they precious!  ^_^

*quoted image*

Haha, I'm in the office, and laugh out loud when I see this pic, haha, everyone's looking at me :lol:

what kind of family is this :wub:

Edit :

Congratulation out boys :)

BBbb2110517_01.jpg

Source : YG Japan

Via : Team Big bang

(PHOTO) YG On Air Episode 4

ygonair4.jpg?w=432&h=354

YG on Air : BIGBANG JAPAN CONCERT 2NE1 LONELY LIVE SESSION May 20th (Friday) 06:05PM (KST)

Credit : YG Life

Trans by : GD_Christin_VIP

Guest naturefairy

Tabi's pic. house with those toys are effin' nice...TOP u damn rich.. :phew: and BB member had been topping some random poll lately... :lol:

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK. THANKS!

New BIGBANG LOTTE Advertisement Photos

260rgjc.jpg

ztwzfp.jpg

demejn.jpg

Source: http://kr.lottedfs.com

Credit: gilbakk75@ameblo

Taeyang’s Chrome Hearts Ring 'Lost & Found'

256w9xc.jpg

皆さん!!指輪無事到着です。ありがとうございます。

Translation: Everyone, the ring has reached here safe. Thank you very much!

Source: codeboram@twitter

Translation Credit: TeamBIGBANG

Guest mya1

really love that new LOTTE advertisement photos.. they look cute and fresh.wub.gif

Q: is there any plan from them to promote Ms Liar or Tonight at music shows in Japan after tour end??

Guest shinhdeplol

Im looking forward to HQ photos from LOTTE :D BIGBANG in simple clothes - the bestttt :wub:

The shoot reminds me of their NII shoots *sigh* I miss them with NII and FILA already.

e5bon.gif

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

C; 최토비 @ DCInside

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}'' G-Dragon : I'm fine with the injured leg,please don't worry! ''

430x430_20110517092738608.jpg

The 5-member idol group, BIGBANG’ s leader, Gdragon has talked about the status of his body directly to the fans in order to reassure them.

G Dragon is now having the Japan tour with other members of BIGBANG. However, during the concert that they held in Chiba on 14th, his leg was injured but Gdragon has demonstrated his fighting spirit, he kept on completing his scheduled concert on 15th.

After the day of the performance, GDragon told Star News,’ it is not a serious injury and you do not have to worry too much.’ He further elaborated, ‘The condition of my body now is really okay, so please have a light heart about it.’ He said it with a cheerful voice and continued, ‘there are even no difficulties for me to move around. In the future, we will show you the best in the remaining Japan concerts.’

Previously, after watching the concert of BIGBANG on 16th, the PD of the MBC programme, ‘Infinity Challenge’ tweeted, ‘Today, GD (GDragon) got a small cast on his right feet but their concert was still the best.He is really my inspiration.’

In the mean time, BIGBANG has kicked off their Japan tour by performing in Osaka on 10th and 11th and Chiba from 13th to 15th. In Chiba, they have held three concerts in Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall, there have been as many as 50000 audiences who have gone there to watch the shows. The popularity of BIGBANG in Japan can be said is even higher than their domestic country. Their Japan tour will continue from 17th to 19th in Nagoya.

Source:Daum via Soompi

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

Credits : @bigbagupdates

{NEWS}G-Dragon trained with SM Entertainment for 5 years before becoming a YG trainee. Shocks ?!

So the rumor before about G-Dragon being an SM trainee is true after all. Asia.co.kr got to interview him about this and here's a rough translation/summary of the article they posted:

G-Dragon became popular when he was young by being part of Little Lulla. Little Lulla was a hit like An Angel Without Wings. ~another show

"I was on MBC's Bbobbobbo before. I sat next to Bbomee (?) nuna and I danced really well. I guess I was discovered by Little Lulla then. We even went on a concert tour and put out a carol album."

Little Lulla was very popular then but after awhile, the company decided to terminate it, which became a big shock to the 8-year old G-Dragon.

"As an 8-year old, I was shocked. I thought I would continue to become a singer. I even told my mom that I wouldn't do it again. And then I lived a normal life as a student."

But it seems like he was destined to become famous. One time, his family went on a ski resort where SM Entertainment, headed by Lee Sooman, was conducting a dance competition (or audition). He joined and got chosen to be a trainee. He trained for almost 5 years, during the time when S.E.S, H.O.T, BOA and Shinhwa were gaining popularity.

"When I trained under SM, it wasn't a big company yet so instead of practicing every day, I would go once a month or once every three months. SM officials don't probably remember me anymore but I danced a lot. I wasn't handsome but I had a mischievous face and followed directions very well. There was even a time when I sat on the laps of Shinhwa members."

As an SM trainee, G-Dragon didn't have a clear vision of what he wanted to do. When he was in 3rd grade, he discovered the Wu-tang Clang through a friend. He then joined People Crew (?) where he learned more about freestyle rapping.

Original article: http://www.asiae.co....011409475161855 

Credits : sunnysun@6theory media forums 

Shared via @ygunited

Guest sarahkristine

Gosh, the Lotte pictures are so glorious! Pictures like this just makes me reaffirm my loyalty to the group. I just really have to say this. BIGBANG is the main reason (if not the ONLY reason) why I spend a humongous amount of my time here in the Kpop realm. If BIGBANG isn't here, I wouldn't be. I can't imagine which other pop culture products/people would I be stanning had I not met Big Bang. It's just amazing to realize how much attachment I've made to the group and all their materials.

A very kind VIP compiled ALL the list of celebrities that attended the Love & Hope Tour so far. The list was made yesterday, so the celebs who attended/will attend the Nagoya 3-day shows weren't accounted for. NAMIE AMURO was rumored to watch! The great queen of Jpop was also reportedly sighted, but no official blogs or tweets from Namie herself to confirm this. Many J-VIPs blogged that they also sighted NEW-S members, but again, not confirmed. Unlike the 50+ other celebs on the list (YES, 50+!!!) these artists haven't blogged or tweeted about their attendance.

Full list here:

Compilation of the 50+ Japanese Celebrities CONFIRMED to have Watched the Love & Hope Tour

Another bonus!! Big Bang special edition zoomed to number 1 in the Philippines in just 1 day of release (it was released May 14)!! Amazing for Big Bang! Kpop artists are definitely the new moneymaker for Philippine record stores. GDTOP also claimed number 1 a few months back. I just feel bad that Tonight wasn't released here.

230325_10150617688615414_214540185413_18796024_2486733_n.jpg

Guest KeKe7

really love that new LOTTE advertisement photos.. they look cute and fresh.*quoted image*

Q: is there any plan from them to promote Ms Liar or Tonight at music shows in Japan after tour end??

They will be on happy music on 20th May - that is a music show, so they'll perform.  Don't know which song but I really want to see Ms. Liar.

Guest shinhdeplol

OMG the new BANG ring is so cool :wub:

First the bracelets, now the knuckle ring <33333

o0480085411230178773.jpg

o0480085411230178778.jpg

C: frankieJ @ bestiz

Jiyong with the ring

viewimagexn.jpg

C: B.M @ bestiz

Guest Qj_GDragon

A very kind VIP compiled ALL the list of celebrities that attended the Love & Hope Tour so far. The list was made yesterday, so the celebs who attended/will attend the Nagoya 3-day shows weren't accounted for. NAMIE AMURO was rumored to watch! The great queen of Jpop was also reportedly sighted, but no official blogs or tweets from Namie herself to confirm this. Many J-VIPs blogged that they also sighted NEW-S members, but again, not confirmed. Unlike the 50+ other celebs on the list (YES, 50+!!!) these artists haven't blogged or tweeted about their attendance.

Full list here:

Compilation of the 50+ Japanese Celebrities CONFIRMED to have Watched the Love & Hope Tour

>> WOW how proud of mah boys ..so, do U have all the links in bestiz which list out who attended the concert from batch 1 to the last one ^^ I wanna record this

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110517 BIGBANG shot back to #2 on Oricon Daily Chart

unledom.png

They sold more than 2,100 copies today. Im so happy that they jumped up 2 spots today ^^

Today is filled with good news :P

Guest marcusSRVIP

생일축하합니다 TAEYANG HYUNG FROM BIGBANG!!! #happyBaeday