♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{TREND}Love & hope concert tour ended at Nagoya today & we would all like to thank Bigbang for their hardwork& giving their ''Love&HOpe'' within 8-days by trending #thanksbigbang !!

or tell  What are you thankful for when it comes to BIG BANG ?! Share your deepest thoughts&feelings ending with #thanksbigbang !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

samosvetleee : THANK YOU :P

[CAPS] BIGBANG on BIGSHOW 2011 DVD

c01389084dd512493d027.jpg

^ TOP's butt :lol:

c01389084dd511b1d704b.jpgc01389084dd511ae47f30.jpg

^ Isnt he so cute here? :wub:

c01389084dd511a4b8208.th.jpgc01389084dd511a873dd5.th.jpgc01389084dd511b7e3267.th.jpgc01389084dd511bd7613d.th.jpg

c01389084dd511c81f894.th.jpgc01389084dd5121904a54.th.jpgc01389084dd5122c9a486.th.jpgc01389084dd5122f9ed89.th.jpg

c01389084dd5123503dd3.th.jpgc01389084dd5123bb742a.th.jpgc01389084dd51241ebea4.th.jpgc01389084dd5124b86558.th.jpg

c01389084dd512524a44b.th.jpgc01389084dd51257cdb51.th.jpgc01389084dd512733a956.th.jpgc01389084dd5119ec893b.th.jpg

C: 지디야놀자 @ bestiz

Guest samosvetleee

{VIDEO}Big Show 2011 Broadcast on TBS Japan{Preview} 

big-show-2011-concert-TBS.jpg

Credits  ramune1104

{VIDEO}Seungri Me2Day Update: Love&Hope Encore in Nagoya{me2day} 

seungri.png

Shared via @bigbangupdates

lol Cuteness overloaded, G-Ri-Dae Love in ON AIR ke keke~ Seungri's me2day updates always make my day !!

Seungri's me2day video tags: "japan fans, very thankful, staff, thank you very much, learned a lot, return to nagoya, arigatou, hurricane updates, VIPs, enthusiastic" hehe KING of tags, KING of fanservice

Translated via @mystifize

Guest lualm

not sure that does anyone here have the same thought ..?!?

actually when watching the MVs ..I always think that GD's really good at acting ..but it seems not strong enough ^^

until watching the Secret BigBang ..I crazy hope that GD will play a role as an actor one day in the near future ..he acted extremely cool >> naturally ..his voice ..his move ..his expression ..everything just gorgeous !!

I wonder if any invitation that was sent to mah G before ?? but hope that mah G will challenge it one day

It will be BIG HIT ever if GD cast for a drama ..^^

hands up!!!

i share the same thoughts as yours! i find GD's acting in Lie and Haru Haru MVs so effective. there's angst and pain in his eyes, making his performances so remarkable. i've also wondered (not a few times) why GD isn't being offered any acting project, or maybe there are but he's concentrating on producing music for YG. i feel he can still maximize himself and be a good actor if he wants, but if this means spreading himself too thin, then I won't compromise his health.

but but but... one project won't be too much of a thing to ask? teehee! rom-com, please!

i hope Top accepts the drama offer! for a change, a lighthearted series!

thanks everyone for the goodies!

Guest samosvetleee

{VIDEO}K-Pop Contest with YG Entertainment @ Korean Cultural Centre UK

42151803.png

After our last successful event at the Korean Culture Centre, Kpop Team presents another Kpop Special, K-Pop Contest with YG Entertainment.

Special prize for winner: Return flight tickets to Korea and a chance to visit YG Entertainment.

For more information, visit: thekccuk facebook page

Source: thekccuk@youtube

NOTE: This is available to everyone, but the chosen contestants must be available to sing live at the Korean Cultural Center, UK on June 3rd 2011.

Credits : @bigbangupdates

ATTENTION:

Hello VIP Soompiers,

A few days ago we had a little situation w/ our TWITTER account and now i would like to ask for an OFFICIAL FEEDBACK from you guys

as this will be submitted to the Admin. We would like to hear from you all if our TWITTER account helps you or not in knowing the latest

updates on BIGBANG and if there are any difficulties you have encountered on both Twitter and Subforum. Please also include suggestions

you may have for us that we could apply either on Twitter and Subforum.

You may write your feedback here or tweet it to us.

Again, these would be compiled for our monthly report.

Thanks so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ha! LES... im fast and NINJA like that just like Tabi! B)  trollolololol :wub: :wub: :wub:    

IKR! he beat me and macrina for being a freakin NINJA! LOLOL..so love TABI!

TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) has been chosen to star in PD Yoon Sukho’s upcoming new drama.

I spazzed the whole day yesterday for this lmao.i hope he'll accept the role... #TONA♥

---------------------------------------------------------

SUN,SWAN KING, DONGYOUNGBAE!

belated happy birthday sweetie!

hope you date someone soon and take after

your Hyung and not your bestie..lol.

LOVE YOU YB!

Seungri as elmo :wub: forever our cute maknae

The love and hope tour looked like it was so much fun.I'm really happy they went.

I wonder whats next? will they break or immediately go back to recording.

GD & TOP making highest solo earners list for idols was no surprise. 

TOP can possibly move up the list if he takes more of these offers that hes getting. I really want to see him in a Drama.

So they are headed back to prepare for a new album :w00t: I'll spazz whether it's a Korean or Japanese album, but I really hope it will be the full Korean album they had talked about earlier. The one with all the world class producers! I hope they don't put it off till next year I really want this year to be one of full BB domination.

Hope they have a safe trip back :wub:

Guest kuntamho

sr-1.png

in MNET'S BEATLES CODE.. they made a THEORY (acc. to psychic CHO DING YONG) for #BIGBANG mems and UV SYNDROME mems (although not consistent if it has to be their screen name o real name) 

the procedure is like this.. EVERY HANGUL CHARACTER STROKE/LINE u draw..u'll match it saying FLOWER, STAR, HEAVEN or HELL.. until you finish drawing/writing the HANGUL name.. (sorry i suck at explaining in engrish. LOL) then the outcome will be ur kingdom..

it turned out ALL BB mems, after doing it wit their names..it matched wit STAR.. so they CONCLUDED, BB belongs to STAR KINGDOM/BYEOL NARA (they are destined to be STARs.) along wit the UV syndrome MEMs too.^^

G-Dragon ranks 1st in 'the musician mostly wanted to create school song' poll

th.95e86f2a86.jpg

Music website Monkey (www.monkey3.co.kr) has held a survey about ‘Which musician do you want him or her to create your school song most?’ from 12th to 18th, May.

There are totally 484 votes and among them, an overwhelming rate of 54 %(262 votes) went to BIGBANG’s G-Dragon whom captured the 1st spot in the poll.

The talented idol group BIGBANG’s leader, G- Dragon is the composer, lyrics writer of ‘Love Song’, ‘Tonight’ and ‘Haru Haru’, etc. He can be acclaimed as the representative of the singer cum songwriter of Korea.

The people who have casted their votes in the poll commented on the self-produced idol, G-Dragon as follows, ‘ I wonder how he produces songs’ , ‘If G-Dragon was to make the school song, the old style of it would be replaced with something new.’ And they feel sad because they do not have such a song now.

The second place is taken up by Jung Yonghwa, the lyrics writer, song composer, arranger and also the singer cum songwriter of CNBLUE. (23 %, 109 votes). The 3rd place is taken up by JYP (10%, 50 votes) and the 4th place is captured by the leader and composer of BooHwal, Kim Tae aWon (7%, 32 votes). Ranking 5th is Baek Ji Young (4%, 18 votes)who has composed the famous song ‘Monkey’ and the song has been performed by 2am. Finally the 6th place is Kim Yoon Ah (3%, 13 votes) who is also a singer cum songwriter.

More information about the poll can be found at monkey 3 's website.

Source: Jkstars

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 110520 Big Bang returns to Korea today & plans to work on their new album

051343.jpg

Big Bang held the last leg of their “Love & Hope” Japan concert tour at Nagoya on the 19th, ending the spectacular event with unprecedented scenes and stages.

Since the 10th of this month, Big Bang has held 8 concerts across Osaka, Chiba, and Nagoya, with attendance from about 100,000 Japanese fans.

In this concert tour, Big Bang attracted their audience with their unique and unrestrained stages. Other than the songs they released in Japan, they also performed their new Korean releases “Tonight” and “Love Song”, and the members’ solo stages.

It is worth mentioning that the members of Japan’s top girl group AKB48 also attended their concert. Big Bang’s concerts were attended by not only local celebrities, but also TV producers, etc. This became a popular topic of discussion, especially when these attendees shared about their experiences in the Big Bang concerts through their blogs.

Big Bang also released their 2nd album in Japan while they were doing their tour. As soon as the new tracks were released, their album soared to the top of Oricon’s daily and weekly charts.

After successfully completing their Japan tour, Big Bang will be returning to Korea on the 20th. After getting some rest, they will start working on plans for their new album.

Source: star.mt.co.kr

Chinese translations: Ssyoun & bigbang@baidu

English translations: amandajaclyn @ 21bangs.com

I hope they will work on the new album only after they get the vacation they deserve :D

NEW ALBUM YAYYYY~ :P

"Hello Im Seungri"

I love Seungri's cheeky smile :wub:

C: 아래 @ DCInside

Guest Ladytraced

I hope they can just take one day off at least. :\ Such hard working guys they are. Make people so amazed at their endurance.