♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

welcome to TOP's palace :

Here is some of Top's Be@rbrick from his places, the pictures are from Top's older sister's cyworld  which's the site is no longer. I took these since Aug, i think.Do you see Charlie in this pic?

cyworld.jpg20100817cyworld.jpg

Top's Be@rbrick collection from his places

Let's get to know them.

spongebob-squarepants-medicom-toy-bearbrick-400.jpg

Spongebob-squarepants Medicom toy Be@rbrick

Be%2540rbrick+Rolling+Stones.jpg

Medicom Bearbrick Be@rbrick Rolling Stones 1000%

original-fake-medicom-toy-dissected-companion-bearbrick-black-preview-grey.jpg

Original Fake Medicom toy dissected Be@rbrick Black-Grey

MedicomToy+x+LOOPWHEELER+10th+Anniversary+Be%2540rbrick-1.jpg

MedicomToy x LOOPWHEELER 10th Anniversary Be@rbrick

34317Original+Fake+KAWS+NEON+Bearbrick.jpg

Original Fake KAWS NEON Be@rbrick

roen-medicom-toy-1000-bearbrick-vinyl-toyRoen+x+Medicom+Toy+Flock+1000%2525+Be%2540rbrick.jpg

cre::

MelodyTopstyle via 6theory

i'm sorry 

sweatingbullets.gif

Guest juang_bb

welcome to TOP's palace :

Here is some of Top's Be@rbrick from his places, the pictures are from Top's older sister's cyworld  which's the site is no longer. I took these since Aug, i think.Do you see Charlie in this pic?

Top's Be@rbrick collection from his places

Let's get to know them.

Spongebob-squarepants Medicom toy Be@rbrick

Medicom Bearbrick Be@rbrick Rolling Stones 1000%

Original Fake Medicom toy dissected Be@rbrick Black-Grey

MedicomToy x LOOPWHEELER 10th Anniversary Be@rbrick

Original Fake KAWS NEON Be@rbrick

i remember seeing these pics posted last year by her sister and we all thought that it's a pic of their family's house and they just put some of his toys there since from what we know then, he was still living in the apartment and had no idea he was already renting the villa during that time.

now that i think about it, could this be an inside peek at TOP's $3 Million villa?!? he spent so much for it so i can totally imagine it being the home of his bearbrick/toy collection. if it is... damn!!! so nice inside, and it fits him so much. TOP did say he has interest in interior design, maybe coz he enjoyed designing his place. :D

oh, and i remember him carrying that 3rd bearbrick at the airport arriving from Japan last year! :lol:

BIGBANG among the top 20 korean stars girls wanna date!

th.44982b7bd3.jpg

1. G-Dragon Bigbang (896 votes)

2. Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min-ho (860 votes)

3. Lee Donghae Super Junior (823 votes)

4. Nichkhun 2PM (756 votes)

5. TOP Bigbang (718 votes)

6. Choi Minho SHINee (624 votes)

7. Daesung Bigbang (543 votes)

8. Li Hongki FT Island (517 votes)

9. Jung Yunho TVXQ (456 votes)

10. Yonghwa CN Blue (319 votes)

11. Shim Changmin TVXQ (314 votes)

12. Lee Taemin SHINee (298 votes)

13. Kim Hyun Joong SS501 (295 votes)

14. Seungri Bigbang (291 votes)

15. MBLAQ (288 votes)

16. Kim Heechul Super Junior (285 votes)

17. Taeyang Bigbang (279 votes)

18. Taecyeon 2PM (264 votes)

19. Kyuhyun Super Junior (256 votes)

20. Choi Jonghun FT Island (245 votes)

Taken from: quix@ibigbang fansite

Guest sarahkristine

I swear the chart looks familiar! Isn't that from before?

Anyway, the boys look insanely glorious in the BIGBANG2 photos!

I just checked Gaon Monthly chart (I shared it to you guys the other day) to see if they fixed it. Gaon is really messing up big time. Especially the album chart. They have been notorious for being really weird in their weekly and monthly reports. So much for credibility. If you look at the April monthly chart, now Special Edition is nowhere to be found!!! I hate it. There are no YG and SM albums anywhere in the top 100. I just hope they correct it, because there's just no way. If they still don't have the complete information, why post it already?

Guest juang_bb

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1105170071

the article is about a random poll based on the movie SOURCE CODE (jake gyllenhaal). i believe the question was, WHO AMONG KOREA'S MALE IDOLS WILL KOREAN NETIZENS PICK TO SPEND THEIR LIFE WITH IF THEY ONLY HAD 8 MINUTES LEFT TO LIVE

a whopping 61% of the voters picked BIGBANG!!! :D

201105170917778984_1.jpg

kVIPs arent known to be active voters but for some reason, BIGBANG has been owning a lot of random polls lately. lol

Guest sarahkristine

Okay, winning a survey is great, but 60%?!? Seriously Big Bang?! This is unhealthy. You make millions of people die with your epicness.

Guest beiusung

TOP 's news is Trending on Nate

i don't understand but it seem anorther funny article about him people enjoy it

here

Guest beiusung

"BIGBANG 2", Oricon Weekly Albums Chart # 1+ Interview (110517) [NEWS]

Resized to 55% (was 1200 x 1600) - Click image to enlargephoto_11.jpg

After 1 year and 9 months, Korea 5-men group, BIGBANG released their album ‘BIGBANG 2’ on 11th and it has already attained 65000 sales. On 23rd, they have secured 1st place in Oricon weekly chart. 

Ever since their major debut, this is the 1st time that they have garnered 1st place in Oricon weekly chart. In the category of the Korea and Asia artists category (including solo artists) ) of the Oricon chart, TVXQ’s ‘BEST SELECTION 2010’ (released in February 2010) was the 1st group who garnered this honour while JYJ’s mini album, ‘The…’ (released in September 2010) was the second group. 

BIGBANG has now become the 3 rd group. And up until now, after their major debut in Japan with the single ‘My Heaven’ (released in June, 2009) and the 1st regular album, ‘BIGBANG’ (released in August, 2009) has the best record of staying in the 3rd place . 

BIGBANG 2 includes the opening song ,'Let me hear your voice' from the drama , 'Long live the single girl' which starred Misuki Arisa and ‘IRIS’ theme song which starred Lee Byung Hyun (released last June). A total of 10 songs are included in this album. 

Starting from 10th of May, they have been having a Japan tour, BIGBANG’s leader G-Dragon said, "I am really happy that our album has also secured 1st place in the Oricon chart when we are having our activities in Japan. It is especially meaningful for us when we are having our Japan tour. I want to challenge for the 1st spot in the month oricon chart too." which showed us his determination. They have already finished 2 concerts in Osaka and 3 concerts in Chiba, then after they are done with 3 more concerts in Nagoya, their Japan tour will be ended. 

Thank You speech:

G-Dragon: "I am really happy that when we are having our activities in Japan ,our album has also secured the 1st place in the Oricon chart. It is especially meaningful for us when we are having our Japan tour. In the future, we will do more promotions and I want to challenge the 1st spot of Oricon monthly chart. Now, I want every fan to enjoy the remaining concerts that we are going to bring."

VI: "It has been 1 year and 9 months that we have released a new album and I am really pleased to know that it has achieved good result. Amidst this painful situation, I hope BIGBANG’s music will bring every Japanese fans hope, courage and strength. Although the songs would arrive at the end since it is just an album, many people are granted a light of hope by listening to them." 

T.O.P: "From now on , I want to challenge more since I am stimulated , I am more motivated to work harder."

SOL: "I have not ever thought of gaining the 1st place in Oricon weekly chart! BIGBANG has been trying hard rather than simply waiting, giving fans an impression that what they ‘think’ can actually be realized. I am very delighted about it. I am not stubborn about the ranking (although I still want to challenge to get the 1st spot in the monthly chart), I would like to work with our first intention of making music. I want to express my gratitude to every fan and staff. Thanks!"

Dlite: "I want to give a lot of thanks to the support that we have received ever since we debuted in Japan and carried out the activities there. In the future, we want to reach the top by providing you with good music and level-up stage, so please look forward to it. I hope there will be no accidents in our remaining tour. I want to share this joy with every fan who have been cheering for us."

Source: Oricon via bbvipz

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

LoL tabi 's thank is so short

Other than artist/celeb/idols I don't think it's wise to posted other's tweets/convo without permission.

Even if it's taken from an open sources we still should have our manners to kindly ask for it.

To others that commented, I really hope don't simply assumed or judged without knowing the reality/fact of the matters.

Just my two cents... Peace out! (~_^)

Thanks for raising this concern, so far as i have reviewed the tweets posted here its all PUBLIC tweets. Public

meaning that it is meant to be shared. If one would personally review the tweets of these 'sources' its obviously

meant to give VIPS information. However, we will continue to screen these tweets and if there are posts that

may not be APPROPRIATE please do send a PM to any moderators to correct it ASAP.

here's the link to Ep1 of Gangs of Seoul :) 

http://www.dailymoti...-pt1_shortfilms

AMANDA!! ILY hehe OTP rules! LMAO...keep on posting here dearie!

MACRINA! you posted..lol *sideeyeing you* XDDD  Ms BORGY, Ms CROSSBREED--legit ladies...but the most legit one is the LUCKY CHARM lololol.

Clio and Juang!!!! TOP's VNECK is killing me..and damn he is MOTIVATED.lmao

Thuy, Sam, Andrea, Beisung,Kristine,062518,Ly, and omg im sorry if i have missed a few people.But thanks for the posts.

thank you for all the info yes Big Bang will win Artist of the year for sure but better wait for 2NE1 album to come out they sell a lot too in short period of time  they beat 2AM and SNSD who digital album been out for a whole year 2NE1 only need 3 months to beat them so Big Bang is not guarantee to win melon album of the year.

if 2NE1 catch up on Big Bang album i think the deciding factor is votes so Big Bang got an advantage there YG sure is happy having two groups that can sale digital music.

EDIT: lol i'm getting -1.

WHO ARE YOU?! LOL just kidding.

I am exclusively a BIGBANG fan thus i have to say i find your comment offensive but i know you;re entitled to your own opinion. Still, this is a BIGBANG forum. I hope

people would be mindful also of what they would say next time.

As for those asking about SOOMPI BIGBANG INTERVIEW  if SOOMPI picked the question or if BIGBANG chose it

here's what EUGENE/Thunderstix has to say

"questions were pre-selected by the editorial team and then YG picked out questions again for the final draft.-eugene"

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest shinhdeplol

Yayyyy I KNEW ITTTT!!! OMG so happy that BIGBANG got #1 on the weekly chart. My wish came true today :w00t:

[NEWS] G-Dragon speaks up on his condition and asks fans not to worry

After the concert G-Dragon spoke with StarNews about the condition of his leg injury through a phone call in a bright voice tone he said, “The injury isn’t that big, please don’t worry too much. The state of my body is really good right now, your heart/mind can also rest now.“

He continued, “Also I have no difficulty moving around. We will show you the coolest stages in the remainder shows of our Japanese tour. “

Source: daum

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

That's a relief :) Now Im even happier, BIGBANG got #1 and Jiyong is okay :wub:

^Thanks sweetie.

YES FINALLY! some legit answers haha.  So yeah we should be calm and collected. Glad

GD's ok and i want him to take some time off after the concert. Take care of your health

Kwon Ji Yong..

NOTE TO MY TLIST

"The state of my body is really good right now"

OKAAAAAAAAAY... You guys know why im quoting this part. LOL.

*sideeyeing him forever* LOLOLOL.just kidding.

Guest shinhdeplol

Here is the photos of the presents for Daesung last April from KANGDAESUNG.com. VIPs are always so generous :wub:

21961586.jpg

64671545.jpg

35459867.th.jpg93287202.th.jpg41374548.th.jpg70674147.th.jpg63979554.th.jpg

65827588.th.jpg64663173.th.jpg92923642.th.jpg16885230.th.jpg64376494.th.jpg

66911173.th.jpg26eb8884eb8298ed8cac.th.jpg27eb8c80ebb095eb8c80ec8.th.jpg21961586.th.jpg37306495.th.jpg

93860794.th.jpg97716864.th.jpg63872532.th.jpg60090219.th.jpg67110623.th.jpg

83872129.th.jpg24659560.th.jpg28eb8c80ec84b1eb8c80ec8.th.jpg29ebacb4eab0b1.th.jpg

31ebb984eba3a8eab3b1eb8.th.jpg33ec98a4eb939c.th.jpg34ec9db5ebaa85.th.jpg97857436.th.jpg

67414103.th.jpg68793841.th.jpgdsc3446copy.th.jpgeb8f84ed81acec8aa4ed94b.th.jpg

ecb9b4eb939c.th.jpgp11c.th.jpgp21v.th.jpgp31q.th.jpg

48292046.th.jpg131ar.th.jpg58917885.th.jpg19648386.th.jpg

C: www.kangdaesung.com // 。^.^collagen @ smileholic

Guest 2jnkek1

hello!

OffT and random but I really like soompi's new layout, it looks so clean and fresh.

Congratulations to BB's new found success in Japan. They still have a long way to go but I know they'll make it someday! step by step!

Also glad GD's injury is not serious. Hwaiting!

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Who is the group with the Most Family-Like Atmosphere?

Recently, music portal site Bugs! conducted a survey which revolved around the question: "Which idol group has the most family-like atmosphere?". The survey started on the 10th and ended yesterday, on the 16th. 5804 people participated in the survey, and half of them (2846 people) voted Girls' Generation as the most suitable group for that category.

Netizens agreed with the results, commenting "Don't all idol groups seem like family these days?", "Girls' Generation definitely comes to mind when referring to family, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan", "They must've felt lonely because of the Japanese promotions, but they are relying on each other."

Following Girls' Generation was Big Bang (43%, 2445 people), CN Blue (5%, 260 people), 2PM (3%, 127 people), and T-ara (2%, 82 people).

Source: TVDaily

Written by: spiceshoe@soshified.com

Contributors: 오이사랑싴@soshified.com, taengbear@soshified.com

Thanks to: revgail @ soompi

BIGBANG came so close to #1 :P

Guest juang_bb

^ sky is blue, grass is green... SNSD and BIGBANG topped another random poll, everything is well in the world. LOL. seriously, the polls these days, i can predict the winner even before they start voting. :lol:

well anyway, BIGBANG? family? what kind of family? :crazy:

ic4bkg.gif

kidding! well, arent they precious! ^_^

2sbr11f.gif

BIGBANG :wub:

bfozyd.gif

edit: and speaking of topping random polls... here's the trans for that article i posted earlier.

[NEWS] Big Bang picked as the #1 idols fans would spend their last 8mins of living with!

In a unique survey asking netizens “if you only had 8 minutes remaining to live, what male idol would you spend your last moments with?” like in the movie “Source Code”‘, Big Bang were the male idols most wanted!

Nate conducted this survey from May 12th to the 15th and an overwhelming 61% of netizens picked Big Bang as the #1 group they’d like to spend their last moments with.

Behind Big Bang, 2PM and JYJ tied each with 17% and BEAST with a low 6%.

Meanwhile, “Source Code” which was released on May 4th, has attracted a big crowd and is continuing to rank high in the box-office race.

Source: osen

Translated: alee @ ibigbang