♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

OFFICIAL BIG BANG THREAD VER.2

OFFICIAL BIG BANG THREAD VER.1

Layout and Graphics by the7REAL. (comeback ver.)

First of all, a BIG Thank You & all the mod/admins for always updating soompi, this is my most valuable site for all BB updates :) its all the hardwork of you guys & VIPs that made information so up todate, and even YG acknowledges soompi :) (*since he is giving soompi insider scopes & updates) for iVIPs.

I am pretty new to Big Bang, and am trying to read the earlier forums.. (sorry for cutting the first posting of the7Real short) but when i clicked on the link for Thread Ver.1, it seems to sends me to Soompi Home Page (http://www.soompi.com/pm/forums/index.php?showtopic=79092) instead.. does anyone know if Version 1 has been archived *therefore not accessible? or ? I am reading up Ver 2 but would love to read the beginning of BB journey (prior to Nov 2008)..

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I fixed the first post already :) The correct link is HERE

[iNFO] 110515 More info on G-Dragons appearance on Infinity Challenge

viewimageis.jpg

명수형 "지드레곤! 나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니야...네가 더 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이야... 나이가 무슨 상관있니? 그러니까 밥 한번 사줘라! 형!" ㅎㅎ

사실 개인적으로는 한창 <전개>중이지 않을까 생각했는데, 오늘도 일본 빅뱅콘서트와서 느낀 건, 아직 부족한게, 배워야할 게 너무나 많네요... 그 동안 뭐했나 싶을 정도로... 부단히 공부해야겠습니다....

@virgo_mono 오늘 지디군 오른쪽 발에 가벼운 깁스 했던데.. 콘서트는 최고였습니다.. 정말 존경스럽더라고요... 명수형이 지드레곤에게 말한대로 "나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니라, 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이다. 밥사줘라..."할 정도...

C: 눈팅이다 @ DCinside

Someone translate please? :D

Wow, BB Thread #3!

Although I wasn't there for the first and about more than halfway for the 2nd, it still feels a bit sentimental.

Whew, all this love for our 5 boys! Are we lucky or are they lucky? :P Both.

So along with everyone else, I can officially say that I was here as a VIP for thread #3, a virtual home. =)

Everyone, then and now really did grow up with the boys huh? tear'...

A lot of what I wanted to say has been written already.

I really appreciate Soompi, Mods, VIPz, members in general for making BB so successful. :D

Thank you all very much.

I've never followed or admired A celebrity, much less 5 guys at the same time.

I'm happy that BB are the ones that I've stuck to.

I'm pretty sure if I didn't start out with them, I would've somehow became drawn to them.

Forever a Loyal VIP! and in other words, as long as BB continues and afterwards, Imma be an old VIP! =p

-----

Whether it's big or small, I hope our BB Kwon Leadah will recover

soon & hope that the other boys stay in good condition as well.

Boss Bingu Tabi doesn't have his Ls? It's fineeeeeee, we VIPz can drive him. :)

-----

YG Family Family Family = Soompi VIPz Family Family Family!

-----

THE AWESOMENESS THAT VIPz ARE due to the EPICNESS THAT BIG BANG IS. :lol:

|sorry for being weird|

Guest ShinDragon

Hey VIPS

So this is version 3.0? Im so happy! 

Soompi is such an awesome forum ! i Run UKBig Bang and its so useful to be able to come here and pick up the latest news!

Plus. im a HUGE VIP so I will be posting here a lot ^^

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Aimee Lee Lucas featured in an article,talking about working with Taeyang,G-Dragon,Big Bang{Scan}

The lovely and amazing Aimee Lee Lucas, the U.S. based Fil-Am dancer/choreographer who has worked with Big Bang, is featured in an article in the new Sparkling magazine. 

In the article, she talks about her roots, k-pop fans, and working with Taeyang, G-Dragon, Big Bang and 2NE1.

P1170054_sm.jpg

''Shine a light Concert turned Aimee into an overnight sensation  ''

Q : Which k-pop star do you think is the best performer ? 

Aimee : I would say G-Dragon solo;He's very strong entertainer.He knows what the crowd wants and gives it to them.I used to see G-Dragon everyday,but seeing him on stage is different.

Q:Really ? How different is G-Dragon in real life ?

Aimee : I don't know much about him because the language barriere is gets in the way.But when i ...him around,he's more chill.{sorry,but couldn't figure that was the exact word she used was it fool around or joke..}

5723398336_7036489b75.jpg

Q : Which k-pop-star are you most fond of ? 

Aimee : I have to say- Taeyang.It's different when you get to work with someone one-on-one.I really got to know him.He was such a focused drive and pure heart.He also made an efford to really get to know us.He's very good listener and student.

Q :GD or YB ?

Aimee : Both.

5723399018_dc40a1e45d.jpg

Q : How's like working woth Seungri,BIGBANg's resident dancer ? 

Aimee : Ahh.V.i ! He's a good student.It's fun,because he's so eager to learn new choreography.Shaun and i joke,that we don't have to remember our moves,because he knows them all.

5723396504_e7d2de7dea.jpg

Taken from : topphilippines.tumblr

Credits : @topphilippines

Guest hellafresh

^ I fixed the first post already :) The correct link is HERE

[iNFO] 110515 More info on G-Dragons appearance on Infinity Challenge

*quoted image*

C: 눈팅이다 @ DCinside

Someone translate please? :D

okay, i'm not korean and english is not my first language but i'll try to translate..

the first tweet says: myung soo hyung (park myung soo, gd's partner for the infinity challenge song contest) said: "g-dragon! i'm older but i'm not the hyung..you're more successful that's why you should be/are my hyung. age is nothing but a number..so buy me food! hyung! haha"

the second tweet is kind of difficult for me.. i think the gist is that kim taeho feels like he still has a lot to improve on and to learn after watching the big bang concert (he felt like that before but he noticed it again after the concert) -- really not sure about that tweet

the third one is kinda like the first one, except: "gd had a slight? cast on his right foot..the concert was the best..really admirable.."

i dont know if its right, so to all (gd) fans, please don't worry and wait for a better translation:)

THANK GOD! someone spoke about GD's 'injury'

and from the photos that he's partying LOL.

So i hope people would calm their richard simmons now and just

wish GD and Bigbang well for their next endeavors.

@yewong0: Thuy already fixed the link for the first Soompi Bigbang thread on the first page of this thread.

Thanks Thuy!

I just watched this video where GD and TOP were crying during HARUHARU perf

hope this gets to people who would like to badmouth them. *sigh*

ILY BIGBANG!

Bigbang HaruHaru at Love and Hope

Guest pathetic_dream

{NEWS} Aimee Lee Lucas featured in an article,talking about working with Taeyang,G-Dragon,Big Bang{Scan}

The lovely and amazing Aimee Lee Lucas, the U.S. based Fil-Am dancer/choreographer who has worked with Big Bang, is featured in an article in the new Sparkling magazine. 

In the article, she talks about her roots, k-pop fans, and working with Taeyang, G-Dragon, Big Bang and 2NE1.

*quoted image*

''Shine a light Concert turned Aimee into an overnight sensation  ''

Q : Which k-pop star do you think is the best performer ? 

Aimee : I would say G-Dragon solo;He's very strong entertainer.He knows what the crowd wants and gives it to them.I used to see G-Dragon everyday,but seeing him on stage is different.

Q:Really ? How different is G-Dragon in real life ?

Aimee : I don't know much about him because the language barriere is gets in the way.But when i ...him around,he's more chill.{sorry,but couldn't figure that was the exact word she used was it fool around or joke..}

*quoted image*

Q : Which k-pop-star are you most fond of ? 

Aimee : I have to say- Taeyang.It's different when you get to work with someone one-on-one.I really got to know him.He was such a focused drive and pure heart.He also made an efford to really get to know us.He's very good listener and student.

Q :GD or YB ?

Aimee : Both.

*quoted image*

Q : How's like working woth Seungri,BIGBANg's resident dancer ? 

Aimee : Ahh.V.i ! He's a good student.It's fun,because he's so eager to learn new choreography.Shaun and i joke,that we don't have to remember our moves,because he knows them all.

*quoted image*

Taken from : topphilippines.tumblr

Credits : @topphilippines

I bought this magazine. :)

Guest beiusung

[NEWS] Infinity Challenge PD tweets about G-Dragon!

infinitychallengebigbanggdragondaesungtaeyangtopseungriinfinitychallenge-3.jpg?w=500&h=330

A fan of Big Bang asked the PD of “Infinity Challenge”, Kim Taeho, about GD’s leg injury because he went to Big Bang’s concert in Japan, he replied to her about his leg and also told a little something Myungsoo said to GD. This was tweeted about 7 hours ago.

@virgo_mono 오늘 지디군 오른쪽 발에 가벼운 깁스 했던데.. 콘서트는 최고였습니다.. 정말 존경스럽더라고요… 명수형이 지드레곤에게 말한대로 “나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니라, 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이다. 밥사줘라…

Today GD’s right foot was in a cast.. the concert was the best.. it was really an inspiration… Myung Soo hyung said to G-Dragon “Even if my age is a lot higher than yours I’m not your hyung, for working so hard in trying to succeed, you are my hyung. Feed me…”

사실 개인적으로는 한창중이지 않을까 생각했는데, 오늘도 일본 빅뱅콘서트와서 느낀 건, 아직 부족한게, 배워야할 게 너무나 많네요… 그 동안 뭐했나 싶을 정도로… 부단히 공부해야겠습니다….

To be honest I thought about how I’m not fully ready to unfold yet, today at Big Bang’s Japanese concert I felt, that I’m still lacking, that I still have a lot to learn… In the meantime doing what I want to do is enough… I will constantly study…

명수형 “지드레곤! 나이가 많다고 내가 형이 아니야…네가 더 성공했으니까 네가 내 형이야… 나이가 무슨 상관있니? 그러니까 밥 한번 사줘라! 형!” ㅎㅎ

Myung Soo hyun said, “G-Dragon! I’m not your hyung just because I’m much older than you… because you work so hard in trying to succeed you’re my hyung…. Do you think age matters? So just feed me for once! Hyung!” he he

so happy to hear GD can inspire even his hyungs who are much older than him! i guess his efforts really get you thinking about your own life =p hehe Myungsoo still praising GD and admiring him! i guess both went to bb’s concert in japan^^

Source: taehokim

Translated: Sammi @ibigbang

^ for me everything about BIGBANG are all inspiration 

i'm glad that Park Myung soo is close to GD now , he is my fave Gag man beside Mc yoo

Guest shazniq

Envy with JVIPS that attended the concert. Wish Papa would do BB world tour someday.

Despite that I'm hoping & praying for leader fast recovery...

And for the recent drama that happpend. Other than artist/celeb/idols I don't think it's wise to posted other's tweets/convo without permission.

Even if it's taken from an open sources we still should have our manners to kindly ask for it.

To others that commented, I really hope don't simply assumed or judged without knowing the reality/fact of the matters.

Just my two cents... Peace out! (~_^)

Guest Qj_GDragon

after Mr. Jae Wook talk 'bout my G's injure ..now I feel better !! thanks God

ah~ does anyone have the link of Japanese celebrities who attended Bigbang's LOVE and HOPE concert from batch 1 to batch 6 ^^ I just wanna record it !!

Guest dada

I am totally awed by how much BIG BANG,especially

Kwon Leadah can influence the people around

them- even down the crews and other showbiz people.

This shows that people are not blinded

by the fact that they are being called upon

as 'idols'but rather treat them as a real,respected

artistes. :wub:

& thank god,that Kwon Leadah

is getting on fine w/ his injury.

Get well soon! ^_^

@ Thuy & @ Leslie thank you for helping on my question.. I am currently back reading forum ver 1..

i can see names of mod, admins & vips have been with BB since then, that is so heartwarming :)

Can relate to awesomeness of the boys musical talents and i think they have grown some much these 2 years.

Guest juang_bb

BBVIPZ' DAESUNG BIRTHDAY PROJECT!!!

52543655.jpg

21069657.jpg

93587603.jpg

3copye.jpg

65668448.jpg

the projects including TAEYANG's BIRTHDAY PROJECT were both opened for iVIPs, if you follow @bbvipz at twitter, they tweeted about it several times.

here's their shoutout to those iVIPs who participated for DAE's birthday project:

I-VIPs 는 명단보다는 사진에서 찾아주세요.ㅠㅠ

PIN-JU, Joanne, Nozomi Nakatani, 손춘옥(孫春玉?), Iranian VIPs, JADE, Tomoko, Yukari,Chiyoko, 피비(...& HK-VIPs), 하정현,SRYING,小安,YIRONG(...&China VIPs)

also, these are the 2 design finalists for YB's birthday cake that they'll be sending :)

69154315.jpg

130522389901convjpg.jpg

from the comments, i think the second one won! so cute!!!

c: BBVIPZ

i just realized the pics for Dae's birthday stuff came out small, just go HERE to see the pics bigger coz there are some really creative fanletters!

btw.. VIPs! what are we trending for YB's birthday? it's already the 16th in Korea, so it will be in 2 days and we havent really spread the word yet.

Wow that was really touching to read. Its nice to know that GDs hard work is being commended by such highly respectable people like Infinity challenge pd and park myung soo. BB as a whole deserves a ton of respect being able to handle the pressure of a comeback, tour and and even variety. Thats why why good things always happen and they achieve so much success is because they work hard to please us fans and are very humble while doing so. They're so loveable.

Happy to see Daes B-day project was a success everything looks really nice.

I also like the 2nd cake for Bae best because it has Boss on it :wub:

Guest Jei1430280629

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5358/130522389901convjpg.jpg

This design is super coool haha. I love crying sun <3

Can't wait for Bae's bd, esplly when I'm done with my exam and have tons of free time

And btw, congrats 3rd ver. I've been watching this topic since it was created but Im too afraid to

reply. I'm quite busy now so I can't catch up with the old thread. I'll be more active in this ver hehehe

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIFS] 110514 Taeyang on Infinity Challenge

Xat6a.gif

q9bV7.gif

vVHi3.gif

J6xID.gif

5vhEU.gif

dp6K5.gif

AEQvh.gif

See more here:

8VFZ8.gif

Gky7P.gif