How to relief stress ??

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I prefer to relieve stress with a cup of mint tea and a good movie. But once, during a vacation in Paris, I had an experience of an exotic stress-relief session,  very relaxing massage. If you like new experiences, you may try this option of stress relief. Truely Paris itself relieves stress very well:)

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website

I practice Mindful Meditation everyday.

There are free resources on the internet that help guide you though it,

Here’s an analogy to help cope with stressful situations.

When you listen to a song playing on the radio, you’ll react to it based on previous experiences you’ve had and attach it to the song playing. You may feel joyous, energetic, or sad. You choose how you want to react to it.

The same can be said about stressful situations. Don’t try to push the thought of it away, rather make room for it.

When a stressful thought comes to mind, think of your mind as the radio and the stressful thought as the song. Just like with a song, it has a run time, this stressful thought will also come and go. You can decide how you want to react to it.

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website

• 1 month later...

Also I think that massage is the best cure. Last time I had such experience when I was travelling in Europe. The trip was very exhausting and I decided to book a massage. In France, for instance, there are many different massage salons. I found sweettouch body to body massage. The feelings were great, in half of an hour I completely forgot about troubles. Now massage is my favorite method to relieve stress and relax.

Edited by phikyl
Do not post links to external websites without a screenshot - 3rd edit, last warning

• 2 weeks later...

that's actually i big problem for me, since I cannot calm down unless I tell everything into the face of people who made me angry or put me under the pressure or into a stressful situation or whatever. And I don't really think it's a good way to release stress and frankly speaking I was trying to meditate and count, but it just doesn't work for me. 

2 hours ago, scorpialuv119 said:

that's actually i big problem for me, since I cannot calm down unless I tell everything into the face of people who made me angry or put me under the pressure or into a stressful situation or whatever. And I don't really think it's a good way to release stress and frankly speaking I was trying to meditate and count, but it just doesn't work for me. 

Hello there! i think it's okay to confront the person you are angry with but perhaps not immediately after the argument. A cooling off period may be necessary sometimes for you to get things into perspective. When we are extremely mad, we can say things we don't mean. It's choice of words as well ...those confrontations can be constructive if it gives you and the person  the  opportunity clear the air. For eg instead of going on the offensive like saying what the person did/ said wrong, you could instead calmly (try anyway)  tell him/her how what he /she did made you feel. 

• 2 weeks later...

I learned that the more you dwell on a problem, the more stress you add on and the more stress you will be. Instead, I would immediately forget and let go of what's making me stress and look on the positive side. I would also read uplifting quotes, stories or watch something funny to brighten my mood again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, sejabin said:

for me to relief stress:

1. I will go to Salon, to do hair spa, and blowing my hair

2. after that I will go to shopping. LOL .. shopping can always makes me feel better huhuhuh :blush:

or

1. I can go hanging out with my friends, shopping together, eating together, it will help.

BUT. There's no best therapy than SHOPPING. LOL . for me :mask:

I agree - shopping , massage , hair wash & k dramas! 

51 minutes ago, sejabin said:

oh that's so true. AND kdramas ^_* 

hi triplem. happy sunday from my place :) *huggssss

Sending hugs back . Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 

• 2 weeks later...