How to relief stress ??

Admin

Guest babyyoo

I easily relieve my stress. I guess I'm good at controlling it since I'm so stressed out at one point, and the next minute I'm all happy. (:

I just have an optimistic personality so when I feel pressured from school work, (esp because I procrastinate so much, I start at 1am.....but I love sleeping) then I open my planner and I see so much hw from each subject. I get so stressed and I feel like I want to give up. Then I just breathe and start planning on my time, and just start on it.

Okay other than that, this is what I do to relieve stress:

1) Go take a walk outside. At least 20 minutes and calm youself. Idkk I get really peaceful and suddenly I feel motivated to do everything.

2) Just sleep. I don't care about school work and I just go sleep.

3) Smile at yourself looking into the mirror. Or force the smile. Or just laugh for no reason.

4) Do something you like for a few minutes. I usually go see Junsu laughing videos. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest boakwon_forever

The only thing that really ever helped me was music. Because music always just seemed to be the remedy for everything: for when I was stressed, sad, angry, anxious, etc. It always calmed me down and depending on what kind of music I listened to, it either soothed me or made me happy again. Also while doing this, it's good to just block out school and work and whatever it is that you're stressing from. If you're listening to music while at the same time still worrying about being able to get homework done, it won't help at all ):

• 8 months later...
Guest vivieean

• Look for new music, fill your ipod with new music and just chill on your bed for an hour or so with the music on loud, door closed and window open
  • EXERCISE. Losing weight leads to SO many things: Looking attractive, feeling happier, more confident, and more comfortable.
  • Make space for time just for YOURSELF. You're supposed to discover who you are as you grow up, and it's even better to start now. Start writing diary entries and just write facts about yourself. You'll recieve attention to yourself.
  • Smile. It always works.
  • It's time to look for something new. Step out of your box and go for everything out there!
  • Find out what's getting you stressed. Understand what the reason is to your stress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest misstersimple

Well it depends. Im not usually good at expressing myself when I'm stressed. Im usually the type of person who goes with the flow, does what I can. But i mean, when i really feel stressed about something I listen to songs, read a few fan fictions here and there, and I dance. I probably dance more compared to my other two suggestions. I have this weird persona when I dance like as if I danced to a certain song say for example, I danced Shinee's 'Lucifer' and was dancing to Taemin's part, I'd instantly fall into character believing that I was actually Lee Taemin dancing in front of his fans.
-yeah, weird. I know but it does help me take my mind off stress and make me feel more confident about myself :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hyofanydancingmushroom

well i do have stess but it never lasts long like this year i missed about three weeks of school and go back just in time for midterms :/ and essays and if im not able to get things done i just shrug it off im not gonna stress over those kinds of things

• 3 weeks later...
Guest juniestjuna

I relief stress by talking to my closes friend and just talk it all too her. Since she's neutral on everything, well not everything but most of the time. She listen to me and it just makes me happier thy someone cares and it lessen the stress,

• 2 years later...

I like working out when stressed. Even if just for 30 minutes ... a light run, taking a walk with music. Helps me focus on something else for the time being and when I go back to studying I feel fresh after the shower. Basically starting the whole process over. Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
Guest christinalorence

Most of the students feeling stress.It is because of the work loads gets from their schools and colleges. Presenting assignment is one of the major task for them. they were worried about the time given by their lectures. The custom essay writing service is a big relief for those students. They offers the best service in affordable price.

• 2 months later...

Best thing to do in life no matter where you currently stand is "To live in moderation". Simply do something that feeds your satisfaction whenever you're stress. Usually things that you don't usually do. Such as buying yourself a delicious food that you don't often eat such as ice cream, french fries, or even junk foods and soft drinks. Hangout with your friends or even by yourself. Watch something you will love to watch like movies and animes. Just DON'T ever do things too much. DON'T study too much, DON'T have fun too much. The key to true happiness and a less stressful life is "balance". When stress hits unwind, when you're having fun too much rest or do something productive again. Live in moderation.

• 4 months later...

HOW TO ELIMINATE CELLULITE

How to get rid of cellulite naturally - Cellulite is a white scratches appearing on the surface of the skin that looks like orange peel texture. Cellulite usually occurs because of impaired metabolism of skin and excess fat to form scar tissue. Cellulite can happen to anyone, be it men, women, teenagers, children to babies though. Cellulite is itself often appears in the thigh area, stomach, armpits, waist and other body parts that rarely moves. Actually how to get rid of cellulite is not only to eliminate it, but it must be coupled with a healthy lifestyle.

Many ways you can do to get rid of cellulite, but this way will not be enough if it is not balanced with a healthy lifestyle. To that end, in addition to treatment, you should also begin to implement a healthy lifestyle. By adopting a healthy lifestyle, you will more easy to get rid of cellulite that appears on the skin surface. For those who want to know and try to eliminate cellulite quickly and easily, can listen to articles to remove cellulite below:

1. Avoid Junk Food

Junk food or fast food is a food containing high fat, oils and carbohydrates that can accelerate the occurrence of cellulite in fat cells. For that start from now to avoid junk food and canned food.

2. Expand Water

Water can prevent dehydration and flush the body of toxins that accumulate in the fatty deposits. So you can multiply to consume at least 8 glasses of water per day to reduce cellulite.

3. Reduce Consumption of Salt and Sugar

Salt and sugar can cause the formation of cellulite on the body. This happens because the salt will clog the cells of the blood vessels so that cellulite will become increasingly severe, while sugar will form a lump of fat burned difficult if not diligent exercise companions. For that subtract eat salt and sugar to reduce the formation of cellulite in the body.

4. Consumption of Vitamin

Start now to take a vitamin that contains calcium, potassium, lycopene, magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and sodium. Some of the minerals contained in these vitamins can help repel and eliminate cellulite.

In addition to applying the above manner, you can also try to remove cellulite naturally following:

5. Olive oil

Olive oil can be beneficial to eliminate the cellulite, you can try using olive oil massage. You do this by applying olive oil on cellulite areas listed, then massage in a circular motion. Do it for 10-15 minutes every day. So in a few days you can feel the skin becomes firmer and cellulite becomes vague.

6. Coffee scrub

Scrub coffee or coffee grounds can be used to eliminate cellulite. You can try it by taking the coffee grounds, and mix with olive oil to taste until the pasta. Goosy pasta coffee on cellulite areas, give a light massage with a circular motion for several minutes. After that, rinse the affected area had coffee and dry with a clean towel. Referemce joey atlas naked beauty review

7. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera can be beneficial to reduce cellulite by applying aloe vera gel on the skin that has cellulite with a massage slowly. For maximum results do it this way routinely and regularly.

8. Carrot

You can try to use the carrot to reduce cellulite. The way to boil carrots until cooked, then puree using the plastic and rub on the skin affected by cellulite with a massage slowly. Let stand for 15-20 minutes then rinse with clean water.

So how to get rid of cellulite naturally this time. Hopefully this article can help reduce cellulite on your skin. Thank you and good luck.

• 3 months later...