How to relief stress ??

Admin

Stress is really inevitable. Have you tried to talk to random people online? You can vent out the things that are stressing you out. Aside from that, you can also do some stress-relieving activities such as exercise, reading, watching k-drama, walking in nature, drawing, listening to music and a lot more. Try not to stress out at a very young age. You should enjoy your youth. :)

Edited by CamelKnight
removed link to website

• 1 month later...

agree with angelangie :wub: BUT the problem is I can't sleep when thinking too much because of stress :bawling: so.. perhaps go shopping is the best 2nd option xizizixiixxiixix :blush:

• 6 months later...

Stress is the part of life and tackles with it are the art of life. So stop overthinking about anything let the life goes in an easy way. Overthinking makes you stressed and tries to control your life. If once you accept nothing is permanent you will see things are fallen in their places. 

To relieve stress you can go for the morning walk, listen to favorites songs, make the habit of meditation, talk with your favorite person, make your self-busy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What I do to relief stress:

- Watch happy or funny videos

- Listen to music you like

- Sleep (sometimes not getting enough sleep can make your fears/worries seem bigger than they are)

- Drink something warm (like tea, hot chocolate, warm milk with honey)

- Work on something creative that will take your mind off of your stress situation (draw, write a story, make a journal)

- Yoga

For school stress my advice is organisation. If you have a timed plan for example and stick to it, you can manage small breaks between studying to do something you enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some exercises could be really helpful, like squats. Helps to grow muscles too :) Playing some meditative games also helps. As a fan of farming simulators, I could suggest just download slime rancher and spent a few hours there. It's sunny and completely not violent. Sometimes I just turn it on just to listen to music in it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me the best way to relax is massage. I often attend different massage parlours to try smth new. Not so long ago I even tried tantra massage in one parlour here in Prague. It was completely new experience for me but I like it so much! It was so sensual and arousing. I forgot about everything and just enjoyed the best massage in my life. Awesome feelings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • take a nap
  • take a bath
  • put on a clay mask ('cause I kinda feel the clay sucking out all the stress, plus I get clearer skin *sparkles* )
  • eat ramyun
  • go to an arcade and play driving or shooting games
  • turn off my active status on social media
  • window/online shopping and impulsively buying in the end :sweat_smile: (but they're great purchases for me, at least...)