How to relief stress ??

Admin

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

cursing my bosses wwkkwkwkw :joy:

That's what I like to do. 

Also if you have any plushies or even cushions, you can print some nasty person's face and put it on the plushies/cushion and just kick and slap them until you're satisfied. Always wanted to try it.

• 2 months later...

Eat a lot of raw oysters...

Because that's what I just did. I was so stressed, then I shucked about 60 oysters and slurped them all.

It got me dizzy to the point I forgot about stress and it made me return to soompi out of nowhere by using the "forgot the password" and recover the account from an old abandoned email account that got password recovered from another email account and so on, I forgot how but I did it.

I'm extremely not stressed anymore to the point I went to do so many non-productive activities such as recovering passwords just to post this situation right here...

I used to walk outside, or just to do some sports. But you know it's quite difficult to do sport all the time and the good rest - is the key to stress reliefing for sure. Massage for example is the best option for relaxing but sometimes I have no time to visit massage parlor.  They made me think about buying massage chair. Probably it will be a good solution. I will share my opinion as soon as possible

Edited by alexsandro22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unwind. You merit it, it's beneficial for you, and it takes less time than you might suspect. 
You needn't bother with a spa end of the week or a retreat. Every one of these pressure easing tips can get you from Cenforce 100 to om in under 15 minutes. 

Ruminate, Inhale Deeply, Be Present, Connect, Check out Your Body

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes it is a problem of many people living constantly in stress. I recommended to many of my friends to visit Paris and try a real French erotic massage in this center https://massagefr.com/erotic-paris/. This is one of the most ideal types of rest and relaxation. Moreover, if you are a connoisseur of beautiful girls, then you don’t have the right to pass by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...