How to relief stress ??

Admin

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Shopee is my best reliever now :bawling: actually shopping. Rather than being stress because of covid19 around me and the lockdown. I choose to spend like 100 US $ in shopee to buy kn95 masks and surgical masks. Hahaha. I collecting them in many colors such as pink, nude, mocca, and more surgery masks in yellow and pink and purple and light blue colors :blush: 

What works for me: cleaning, setting up a schedule for things like getting organized, exercising, taking out the trash. Might not stick to it, but that first day of throwing yourself into it feels really good.

And, if I actually succeed and end up with a clean apartment/kept schedule, I feel even better!

Kind of hard especially with ongoing pandemic & cases keep rising here where I am.. 

I try to have a routine which help me focus & give me somethin' to do. I find keeping my hands busy a good distraction. 

So since I'm stayin' in a lot (no thanks to covid & endless lockdowns) I prepare my own meals & do chores around the house etc. Watchin' dramas help me slip into a alternate world & I get to live vicariously through the characters. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To avoid baby blues, I go out and drive around the town while listening to my favorite songs. Actually I would prefer to drive at night. I love the feel if drive in the dark while listening to my favorite songs. But my husband would not let me. Hahahaaaa.. okay perhaps later I will drive at the evening ^_*

• 3 weeks later...

I have many ways, darling ^_*

My current favorite stress reliever is go to salon, wash my hair there, and they will massage my head and meet my bestie and she will blowing my hair and we talk about everything from life things to kdramas and oppas and black pink hair styles and gossips Hahaha. And when we finished, I’ve got a pretty hairstyle ^_* 

Salon is the best place to get treatments for your stress. It’s like going to the therapist. The difference is just they make you prettier and you will be healthier mentally. Hahaha. I always feel better, no matter how bad the situation is for me,  if I feel prettier xixixixi :kiss_wink:

plus there are various type of people there. How to not laugh if you meet a girl who feel happy after she gets keratin treatment for her hair, and she starts to dance around the salon while singing let it go from frozen ost? Hahaha I always meet this girl if I go there and her actions make me laugh a lot hahahaa.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Stress is quite common thing in our modern life. Many people suffer from this, and there can be different reasons why. If you also have such problems, you should know how to deal with stress, anxiety and depression. Personally I like I like to listen to the music and smoke hookah with some original taste from Icon Hookah. Very cool thing to relax!

• SC2019 locked this topic