Quantcast
Guest Kdrama-angel

How to relief stress ??

Eat a lot of raw oysters...

Because that's what I just did. I was so stressed, then I shucked about 60 oysters and slurped them all.

It got me dizzy to the point I forgot about stress and it made me return to soompi out of nowhere by using the "forgot the password" and recover the account from an old abandoned email account that got password recovered from another email account and so on, I forgot how but I did it.

I'm extremely not stressed anymore to the point I went to do so many non-productive activities such as recovering passwords just to post this situation right here...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I used to walk outside, or just to do some sports. But you know it's quite difficult to do sport all the time and the good rest - is the key to stress reliefing for sure. Massage for example is the best option for relaxing but sometimes I have no time to visit massage parlor.  They made me think about buying massage chair. Probably it will be a good solution. I will share my opinion as soon as possible

Edited by alexsandro22
  • Love 1

My advice isn't the best but when you are way too stressed you can just eat it out. Like, find comfort food or beverage (better alcohol-free) which is associated with relief, relaxation and eat it (without overdoing). My fav anti-stress beverage is coffee which I make on my own. On ......you can read about a grinder I use and there is more useful information about coffee appliances. Although maybe it's not only about coffee. What also relaxes me is the process of cooking. Repetitive actions which always lead to satisfaction.

Edited by triplem
No commercial links allowed

See a lot of oppas.. tons of oppas. You will feel better immediately. 

• LOL 1

I know it's too banal, but I usually got for running or to the gym it really helps to clean up my mind and come up with new unexpected and really fresh ideas

Unwind. You merit it, it's beneficial for you, and it takes less time than you might suspect. 
You needn't bother with a spa end of the week or a retreat. Every one of these pressure easing tips can get you from Cenforce 100 to om in under 15 minutes. 

Ruminate, Inhale Deeply, Be Present, Connect, Check out Your Body

The advice with oysters is quite oldfashioned. I can't imagine how special food can influence our body and reduce stress. I know that vaping namely mbv is able to relieve stress because I tried it myself and I know what I am talking about. You feel a way better after vaping.

Subscribe to Spotify Premium and make a playlist of your favorite songs :wub: