How to relief stress ??

Admin

Everyone has stress regardless of age . I am a Grade 6 student n have stress! How could a Grade 6 student have stress when a working adult have even more stress ? I am a student who must have stress in order to study but sometimes when my stress level is at its peak i really dont know what to do .Now my stress level is going to be at its peak soon but what are the ways the could help me relief stress ??? Dear Soompi members could you help this Poor little girl ????

Guest choighia

umh when i  feel very stess it was make bad. when i feel bad i will eat ice cream and  listening music that's make me comfortable or i will going to sing a song with loud voice and scream that's escape my stress kkk so i just advice u to do something make u comfortable and enjoy. it will escape ur stress :)

Guest Chocopie.

Whenever I'm stressed when I'm studying I usually take a break. The break is usually 5-10 minutes long but it helps me relax a little. Another thing I do when I am stressed is that I'll eat a snack, perhaps fruit or even chips. Also you should try to study in a comfortable place.

Guest itsyumey

If it's because I'm studying and scared I won't have enough time, then I'll tell myself to calm down because it's possible. Then I'll reorganize my schedule and time table so that I know what I have to go over at what time and because I know I have a time limit, I'll just go over what seems MOST important.

If that doesn't work for you, take a loooooooooong break. Maybe like a 5 hour break. Just forget that you need to study for a while and then get back to it later. Play games, sing songs, hang out with your family, ranting threads, stress ball, punching bag.. (:

• 1 month later...
Guest XxTwilightSecretsxX

To be honest I was more stressed in grade 11 then I am now (in my final year). The only stressful thing for me right now is the end of year tests for Uni etc. THAT"S stressful...

I don't really think that you need to stress yourself until you get to grade 10. before that nothing REALLY matters.. Even then grade 10 and 11 are just getting your knowledge ready and yourself ready for your last year where you have to do well for your future...

:o or at least that's what i've found.

If you're stressing because you waited to the last minute to do your assignment... that's sorta your fault xD (I do that alot LOL)

If you're stressing because you don't know whats on the test tomorrow but you have a revision sheet or notes just gon back over your notes. You can only do your very best. I find studying a week or two earlier than you normally would for an upcoming test takes a HUGE load of and i don't mean 5 hours of study a night. 1 hour, half an hour, if you do that for 2 weeks it's easy, stress free and you can relax and get a good nights sleep before the next test.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Well if it's stress because of school...i usually take a break from w/e and do something enjoyable for a short while. I like to watch music videos (and fangirl over groups and stuff lol), or just browse around the internet. Or doodle XD Or try taking some time to go out and do some physical activity, like a sport or dancing, etc. Physical activity helps relieve stress. Find something that works for you :]

I didn't really get stressed with school until high school o.o Especially 11th grade and the first semester of 12th. But my stress was usually my own fault, I procrastinate like no other lol especially with AP classes, i'm surprised my hair didn't turn white. Senior year i contracted "senioritis" and sometimes i would even wait till the day an assignment was due to complete it XD I made it through, with really good grades somehow...but the stress lol that was not fun. But I don't regret it. Just yeah... if it's because you wait to do an assignment, maybe find a way to manage your time more~

Good luck~

Guest irockgirl13

hmm.. i think a good way to relieve stress, especially from studying is just to take a break and go for some fresh air. like take a walk, or just lay outside in the sun. :lol:

but if it's raining, i like to just crank up the volume and start dancing. it usually helps me refocus back on studies too. ^_^

Guest -DudeItsJeff

Go richard simmons on your teacher's face so he can realize that it is now your territory. If he doesn't like the fact you pissed on his face then you'd have to go with plan B, which is of course beat your teacher with a coat hanger.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HeloiseJay

Whenever I'm stress, I just take a break from everything and just lie on my bed. Relax for 20-30 minutes and then get back to revision. It works for me so it might work for you too?

Guest KaiYi

Well, when I was in 6th grade I----. Just kidding, I don't remember >.<

I'm going into high school so.... since you're going into middle school. Follow this advice: do NOT, I repeat, do NOT make the mistake I did. I was essentially a hard worker at first (7th grade and beginning of 8th grade), but then I started getting SUPER into k-dramas. The result was me not getting enough sleep, doing my homework at 10 pm, and all that terrible stuff. Thank god I never completely flunked a test. The only good part was having like, no stress, at all. That is.... after my homework was finished.

So, I guess relax and sleep and do whatever you want during breaks and vacations and work your butt off for the school days :D

And schedule your time. Maybe you can listen to music. Or binge out(not very healthy, though). Or if you are super bored, go outside and exercise. Exercise when you feel angry, because when you switch between sprinting and jogging for a few laps or so, you'll be less angry.

...At least that's what I do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SUMM3RxBABii

Funny, I don't even remember being stressed at all in 6th grade. In fact, I was probably carefree! But listening to music would help. Food (prob. not the best idea) would also help. That's how I'm getting by in college.

• 1 month later...

Aww I used to worry about my test scores/assignments when I was young too (regret stressing so young -_-), but there really isn't much for you to stress about before yr 11.

For lots of people, just chucking on some music and going outside for a walk helps them clear their heads. Once you're in yr 12, I recommend you not to turn on the computer or start some drama session lol (i'm a hypocrite) because once you start going on the computer/watching dramas, it's hard to get away from it... but at your age, feel free to do those things. Do it all before you get to yr 12! :D

Hmm do you have any hobbies? Like playing the piano or maybe even just cooking? That might help take your mind off stressful things. I have friends who love to bake whenever they feel too stressed with all the upcoming university entrance exams.

Oh and try not to mess up your sleeping pattern, that may add up to stress. :)

Guest wesling123

Don't study too much, make your studying 1 hr and then rest for about 15 to 30 min. then resume studying again. That's what I do so I don't fall asleep while reading books.

well, like our parents will forever say, it's best to prioritize your work load. say you have a project due next week, it would be best if you started with it earlier so that in the end you wouldn't cram and become stressed and get stress lines on your forehead. it is also nice to take a break once in a while, watch some tv, hangout with friends, surf the internet, or anything to get your mind off of it. but of course you shouldn't get too carried away to the point that you forget your responsibilities. 

the best thing to do is to take a small step at a time, no rush. people say that if you quickly cram information into your brain in one go, you tend to forget it soon. but if you take in things one at a time, you remember it more.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how you are stressed as a Year 6 student.

But, I suggest you to sleeep. That is always a good stress reliever.

And just go out and do whatever you like and have some fun.

I hope you are not stuck in your house studying all day or something..

I would be really worried about that since you are so young. ><

Guest Just.Me.

Hey, sorry, but if you're anything like me, it'll just get worse every year. And by the time you're in highschool, your stress level will be so high that you'll just not turn anything in on time anymore :P oh, but my highschool is different from regular ones so the work is a lot harder :( but i also thought 6th grade was stressful, now that i look back on it, the work was 100x easier!