[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

[Preview] 111911 – Won Joon♡So Hyun : So Won Couple arrives at their new home

Posted on November 19, 2011 by milkcaramel72389492_246467898740080_166095306777340_649343_1198068887_n.jpeg?w=584&h=328

After learning the youthfulness exercises that So Hyun proposed, the couple decides to go on a walk alongside the Han River. While the couple is enjoying a peaceful date for the first time in days, they suddenly get a phone call, what about this phone call cause Won Joon, who has regained his youthfulness, to suddenly and rapidly gain age?

So-Won Couple eventually ends up moving to a new house. Won Joon arrives at the new house first and to repay So Hyun for making him his “Won Joon Room” last time, he decides to secretly make a “So Hyun room” before she arrives. Taking into the fact that So Hyun wanted to live in a traditional Korean house, he designs “So Hyun Room” to reflect her tastes, what will it look like and with So-Won couple reaching their 200th day anniversary, what is the presents they have prepared for each other?

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the playground Park So Hyun made a sexy dance for Kim Won Jun

201111191724361001_1.jpeg?w=471&h=1315

Park So-hyun made public a sexy seal dance at the playground.

On Nov 19 broadcast of MBC We Got Married, Kim Won Jun and Park So Hyun got a new house. WonSo couple visited the playground first. The couple rode the rides for a short time they had enjoy it. Kim Won Jun said among the rides, this is  not extravagantly bright. Hereupon Park So-hyun ask want a “seal dance?” Then she started the dance. It was a sexy dance.

Kim Won-jun crouched to the bottom and sat, while watching the dance movement of Park So-hyun with a pleasing smile.

credit. newsen

[PREVIEW 112611] Kim Won Jun ♡ Park So Hyun: Bye bye Sudden Tears – Love Couple Camp!

Posted on November 25, 2011 by milkcaramel72ec9ab0eba6ac_eab2b0ed98bced9688ec96b4ec9a94_s3-e109-111119-hdtv-x264-450p_hemae.jpeg?w=584&h=327

At Brave Couple’s 200 day episode last week, things were right with the directors and SoWon Couple. In an interview, Won Jun cried and So Hyun offered to participate in a couple camp…

SoWon Couple was brought to the deep mountains for a nice water.Together with other couples they situated in meditation, but…

What did So Hyun confided down inside the forest?Together the couple took a seminar while listening to the pros and cons of themselves both taking note of it.The couple without hesitation went down to note each other advantages and disadvantages.

To know each other’s perspective they try to replace roles but…Were the couple like a storm stacked complaints? Can the couple learn to understand each other through the ‘Couple Camp?’

credit. imbc [rough translation]

5e1cd50b48c983a1521d047194c313de_large.jpg

Won Joon♡So Hyun: Couples are always good at fighting.

So-Won Couple headed to a couple camp to become closer. They enjoy a meditation session within nature, deep in the forest surrounded by good mountains and water. They try a “Swap Roles Skit” so that they can understand each other's position better. Won Joon Vs So Hyun, the complaints that they have pent up inside all begin to pour out like a flood.

After the couple has poured out all the complaints that they’ve had about each other, they learn how to have a good fight. The couple’s desperate screams shake up the quiet countryside deep in the mountains. So how will the So-Won Couple have a good fight?

• 3 weeks later...

55917056201201021637211057543080605_001.gif?w=584

This scene wants to make me jump out of my seat. At first I was thrilled if WJ will be able to guess it correctly. When it’s wifey’s turn to have her hand touch by hubby WJ the “Jalba killer instinct”  explodes as he held her hands longer and even touching it up to the wrist as he feels it is her wifey’s hand he is holding now.

When I saw he had only do it toher wife I said…going once..going twice...Ibu is sold [destined] to the man name Jalba. Now I’m sure when hubby WJ is holding wifey’s SH hand he really feels it.

^_^

credit. Amy of SoWon Love [baidu site/.gif]

55917056201201021637211057543080605_000.gif?w=584

Even if SoWon Couple (for Koreans fans) are not young in terms of age and not an idol couple, (which I really don’t agree coz KWJ is an idol in his hey days) they will not just let other WGM couples the only one doing all the aegyo.

First of all we know Jalba has full aegyo like what his friends said in the second episode. So I doubt if BC will not do all the sweet aegyo actions. I think after the camp episode wifey SH had improved a lot in terms of showing her aegyo for hubby WJ. I’m imagining if this special episode had happened before WJ said SH has less aegyo for him  (happened in camp episode) wifey SH’s response will just be smile. But now right after he showed the heart to her she made the heart shape right away in response. And her smile is beautiful and comes from within a happy heart. (*^^)

credit. Amy of SoWon Love [baidu suite/.gif] 

It's fine if Brave Couple will leave WGM since it will give them more privacy to know each other and eventually their relationship more deeper. I think at their age they want to marry someone and they know they don't have to look somewhere else coz it is right in front of them. I hope the spark will go on and they will continue what they have started.

Bravers will pray for you SoWon Couple.

Guest me2pick

Hello, new here.

I first see this couple last week as I run out of things to watch.

At first I never even lay my eyes on this couple since there's not many people talk about them and I don't know any of them.

But as I start watching their first 3 episodes, they immediately became my most favorite couple on WGM of all times. lolz

And already on my ep.35 in a few days.

The fact that they're not an idol does effect a lot on their free acts on the show. (None of those awkward, shy, and hesitating action)

But it also became hard to find their materials on Internet. just like those non-idol singer that i liked hhhhhh...........

I never actually ship any couple, but now that these couple seems to be ending their days on WGM, i really have the urge to ship them. lolz

And if they could declare their real relationship or, even better, jalba ask ibu to be his real GF/Wife at their last day on WGM, it would be a perfect ending and a dream come true.

*finger crossed*

Thanks for braversubs for their hardwork...

4bb2b6510fb30f2462d3a94dc895d143ac4b03e9.jpg

06e8fd39b6003af31a150c2c352ac65c1138b68e.jpg

Hello, new here.

I first see this couple last week as I run out of things to watch.

At first I never even lay my eyes on this couple since there's not many people talk about them and I don't know any of them.

But as I start watching their first 3 episodes, they immediately became my most favorite couple on WGM of all times. lolz

And already on my ep.35 in a few days.

The fact that they're not an idol does effect a lot on their free acts on the show. (None of those awkward, shy, and hesitating action)

But it also became hard to find their materials on Internet. just like those non-idol singer that i liked hhhhhh...........

I never actually ship any couple, but now that these couple seems to be ending their days on WGM, i really have the urge to ship them. lolz

And if they could declare their real relationship or, even better, jalba ask ibu to be his real GF/Wife at their last day on WGM, it would be a perfect ending and a dream come true.

*finger crossed*

Thanks for braversubs for their hardwork...

hi there..first thanks for loving brave couple.

you can check out this sites dedicated to brave couple

https://www.facebook.com/bravecouple

http://bravecouple.wordpress.com/

https://twitter.com/#!/BraverSubsTeam

Guest me2pick

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hi there..first thanks for loving brave couple.

you can check out this sites dedicated to brave couple

https://www.facebook.com/bravecouple

http://bravecouple.wordpress.com/

https://twitter.com/.../BraverSubsTeam

Yeah i know, that is where i watched all the subbed videos lol.

What i truly loves about this couple is that

at one point i said "hah! This is my most fave episode"

but then as i watched more "wait, i think this will be my new fave"

and then "okay, this is it"

lol

i keep changing my fave episode as i watched more.

I guess all the episodes are my fave lol

Yeah i know, that is where i watched all the subbed videos lol.

What i truly loves about this couple is that

at one point i said "hah! This is my most fave episode"

but then as i watched more "wait, i think this will be my new fave"

and then "okay, this is it"

lol

i keep changing my fave episode as i watched more.

I guess all the episodes are my fave lol

yup me too..there's no boring episode...always fresh moment s fro them..im smiling all the way throughout the episode..that's why I love Brave Couple <3

7.jpg

Guest me2pick

yup me too..there's no boring episode...always fresh moment s fro them..im smiling all the way throughout the episode..that's why I love Brave Couple <3

*quoted image*

yeah, they definitely know how to have a fun life.

Sometimes I even wonder how could a couple that old, looks so young and act so immature. lolz

And I love how ibu who at first looks calm and composed became more and more like jalba. :sweatingbullets:

They were great couple, I truly enjoyed them. This episode was heartbreaking but beautiful... 

But it doesn't have to be that sad for their fans since they had 18 years of friendship and will have it for the rest of their life ^^ 

Archived