[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest sunniechoi33

I present myself: My name is Virginie, I 'm 30 and i live in France. It's been 4 years now that i know the Kpop music and the Band "Bigbang". I know and love Bigbang, thanks to your wonderful and so beautiful "Haru Haru". It was love at first sight, if i can say it that way ! ^^. So for 4 years, i am a very very huge fan of  Bigbang so i can say i'm really proud to be a VIP! I have all your albums Korean and Japanese. I have also Dvds, lots of goodies, calendars, photos, stickers and lots of other things. I do not miss any news about you and all your promotions and concert via Youtube.

You know, you are very well known in France! you have a lots of French Fans! And i know that G-dragon loves Paris right? The fashion city!^^. I'm a mom of 2 children ( Emma 3 y.o and Yoann 4 months) and i can say that my days are busy! And during my free time, i devote myself to you. So i'm doing a blog specifically abot you. Here is the link, tell me what you think. It is all about you and your news. (I hope LOL)

I want to thank you enormously for the outstanding work you do! I loved the movie "Into the Fire", which was broadcast on ou French televisions. I cried a lot at the end....TOP Donsaeng, you're great, you're such a great actor. You've been  wonderful in this film!  

:wub:

I am eager to hear your 4th mini album. Also you have much spoiled us with all the albums that have made each members~~~thank you so much! ^_^^_^

The GD&TOP album, what a nice surprise! Wonderful album! U rock BOYS!!! :D

Hahaha finally i finish my article with these photos i made myself, about u of course :P

Hoping that you will like my works!

BIGBANG

BIGBANG SARANGHAE YO!!! FIGHTING for your comeback!

I LOVE U ALL.....YOU'RE THE BEST!! PROUD TO BE A FRENCH VIP!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Here my children:

]29yppvt.jpg

2d2dml1.jpg

Emma is beginning to love you~~ Bigbang!

She loves the song Knock out! :P

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lost_roxz55

I'm a VIP all the way from Perth, Australia! <3

BIGBANG were the first K-Pop group I heard back in 2009. I first heard "Lies" and was hooked. As I listened to more and more songs, the more I loved their music. The reason why I love BIGBANG so much is because every member is INCREDIBLY Talented and their music is made by the members, which most groups don't do these days. I also love that each member gets to do their own solo works, so us fans can see what each members Solo style is.

BIGBANG have also gotten me into Korean culture and made me want to visit there one day, and hopefully one day see them in concert! I also hope when one day that you will come to Australia for a concert, even if it's in Sydney I will fly there, even if I don't have tickets!

G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. You are all my role models, you are very inspiring and I will always love what you do! You're music is insipiring and helps me through anything.

Messages for each member:

G-Dragon : You are my biggest role model, I love that you dedicate yourself into making the best albums possible and they always are the best, I love your presence on stage and how much fun you have when you are performing. I also love your fashion sense, it's different and awesome!

Taeyang : I love your dancing skills, they are amazing. SOLAR was an amazing album. I made sure I got the deluxe edition when I heard about it and I loved it to bits.

T.O.P : Your Rapping skills are awesome. I love parts in BIGBANG song's when you rap. I love your solo songs especially the 2 on GD&TOP's HIGH HIGH mini-album.

Seungri : Your Mini-album is awesome! I love all the songs especially "창문을 열어" I listen to it everyday! You're voice is really good! And you're Japanese is very good too!

Daesung : You are amazingly talented! You're voice is perfect and you're solo songs are awesome! I love you're personality and you never fail at making me laugh! Cotton Candy is my favourite of you're solo songs and I can't wait to hear your new solo that you're performing at BIG SHOW!

GOOD LUCK BIGBANG FOR YOU'RE MINI-ALBUM, YOU WILL SELL HEAPS AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT!! ALSO GOOD LUCK FOR BIG SHOW 2011, I WILL DEFINITELY BUY THE DVD! (since I can't attend the concert, itself)

Thanks for reading!

I have to go to bed now, starting University tomorrow! :S

Guest Mia1430271519

Hi Big Bang,, I'm Michelle from Indonesia.

I really hope Big Bang can read my message. :unsure:

actually there are so many things that I like about you guys but I don't want to mention it since most of the reasons are the same as the other VIPs

basically, I like everything from Big Bang especially your songs.

I think one of the best thing in my life is to know Big Bang.

First, I knew Big Bang not long time ago, since 2009.. But since then, I become more and more love you guys.

For me, Big Bang is like someone that I want to be close to but I can't (since you guys are superstars and I'm only one of your fans ^^)

I always want to know many things about Big Bang so I always check for the new update during my spare time

Whenever I see Big Bang, I can always express myself even just see your photos, videos, interviews, etc.

Usually I can't easily express myself but Big Bang makes express myself without I realize it.

I can suddenly become angry, sad, happy and sometimes cry especially because of your songs hehe~

My dreams:

I wish I can see you guys even just once because I always can't go to your concert since your concerts were in Korea or Japan :tears:

I hope VIPs can become someone that you can rely on and share your thoughts

Message for:

G-Dragon: I hope Jiyong oppa can be more confident if you meet your fans or everyone. "don't be shy" hehe.. But I do like your shyness >_<~ and I like you the best in Big Bang~ :wub:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1571865348599&set=o.105230856200588

this is one of my drawing,, sorry if it's not good :tears:

TOP: I hope TOP oppa can express yourself in front of camera because I know that actually you're very funny and I like when you are in front of the camera or back stage hehe~ I know sometimes superstars have to hide their personalities and act cool.. but fans will always support their superstars even it is their bad things or good things ^_^

Taeyang: I hope Youngbae oppa can find a good girlfriend that always love you and can take care of you :P

Daesung: don't let your smile disappear. I hope Daesung oppa can always smile in every situation because smile can give you a good day :D

Seungri: I hope Seungri oppa can grow more and more and become a great man and singer :)

(the message is only some suggestion, you don't have to care much about that, I don't want you become angry or sad to me :tears: )

I will always support Big Bang and all YG family forever and I wish you all the best, especially for your health.

I love Big Bang and good luck for everything. :wub:

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for Big Bang, YG and Soompi. Wish you all the best.

Guest skytouch1180

The prizes are very worth but more than that : When I saw  "The boys themselves will be reading all the entries in this thread, ..."  :wub: OMG!!!

I'm very happy if BB really read my personal message ( To me, it's already enough) . There is something i wish I could say directly to you.

I like your style and each individual character members but you have me cause I love your color music and lyrics.

BB. You're not my love at first sight. But the more I know about you, the more I understand and love you guys.

You just need to be yourself and express your true color music .If you do it, you always have me.

To us, you're my VIPs and to you, we're VIPs,  right ?

BELIEVE Until Whenever

BIGBANG comeback Hwaiting , VIPs Hwaiting !!!!!

Guest khansaindira

Hi!laugh.gif I'm khansa, 17th y.o from Indonesia.

If you guys really read this, you guys gonna made my day the best ever!! actually,i just want you guys to read this and others message properly,even, those exclusives prizes is really worth it to have.. surprisingly, i'm not that confidence to win it; i always have a bad luck for this kind of contest unsure.gif LOL. Okay i'll start~...

First, i want to say that i'm superrr glad! you guys finally comeback again and still blessed as five.. thank god for that!:) 2 years and half awaited is finally paid off. i'm sincerely thanks to you guys and YGE for this. VIPs were having full of blast this year!!biggrin.gif; even it was shocked me/us coz it turns out to be mini-album comeback BUT! that's doesn't really matter! the matter is BIGBANG IS HAVING COMEBACK THIS YEAR. WOOHOO!w00t.gif THAT'S A BIG FINE.cool.gif

I knew you guys, since accidentaly i was turn on MTV and there was BIGBANG's before debut! it's probably around the audition times. Hmm but i was kinda late to realized that i'm gonna be this BIG FAN of yours guys. In early 2009, yes..japanese promotions i was so addicted to Gara-gara go!! and started to surfs the internet about BIGBANG. the more i surfs the more i'm fallin' into all of you!smile.gif you're music styles is different with anyone,your stage,your idollness,and over all it was just Unexpectable it's really great..MARVELOUS nothing wrong and very uniqe!More than that,You guys individualy really talented!! *proud* that's why i'm a VIP since then and my bias is G-Dragon up till now and forever! OPPA! Remember! i'll run to you someday and we gonna greet each other properlywink.gif.

It's been 2 years i'm a big fan of yours, but i already this attached and loving you guyswub.gif why? haha i don't even know why..rolleyes.gif  you guys didn't even know me... truthfully,i keep buying your cd and stuffs...some peoples said "why you always bought those stuffs?" "it's kinda expensive.. not worth it" "it's just gonna be a trash..someday you'll get bored of it" and things like that. Well,believe it or not..,i'm not having a feeling like that even once... i'll just gonna keep my words that i'm gonna support you guys no matter what and no matter how far the distance is and yea,sadly,no matter how broke i am..; because i'm still a student who-haven't-earn-money-for-herself-yet,  i'll save up some money each day to get those just only wants to remain indirectly as a fan that keeps cherish you guys by supporting you from far that's what i can do to keep support youwub.gif.I'll always love you.... guys! like,forever! i'm gonna be your no.1 fan! i respect you guys like as you always treat nice VIPs as well.

Last but not least, You guys every decisions(as long as it good for y'all),your behaves,with every problems that comes to you and all.. up till now and forever after even,after BIGBANG 20years later! VIPs will always support you.I love you guys,sincerely..

P.S: to each members:

1) GD: Oppa,keep producing great music and makes all of them to brighten up and moves peoples hearts all over the world. I love you,no matter what..you're my #1.

2)Taeyang: Until you old and being grandfather please keep up with your current hairstyle.. anyway,you are the greatest solo man ever baby!

3)Seungri: Panda-ri oppa, i love just the way you are... the way you always make things fun in a talkshow,blabbing your mouth here and there to breaks up all epic stories!you're really evil-maknae and it'll always belaugh.gif strong baby keep it up!

4)T.O.P: To you.... what can i say? you're the one that almost moves my heart with your handsome-ness and pure-ness LOL!! your raps,is the beastly one.. different from others so far,the only one who have those sounds and great capabilty of real beasty raps is you.... it's craze the world ya know! and as a newest actor keep it up oppa ur fit perfectly!

5)Dae: Hurry makes a mini album! do a solo promotions! VIP is really wanted this!!! and please have a lots of talkshow programms hihihi you and t.o.p were jjang! when it comes to comedy. happy.gif

To all members, keep it up the amazing works that you've done this far and always remember that you promised us to do it forever..as 5... also please come to Indonesia there's really lots of VIPs that loving you guys so much. Lastly,success for your Japan's promo and next step to U.S Debut! HAVE A BIG LUCKS! LOVE Y'ALL! may god always bless you with every happiness.biggrin.gif

xoxo,

your dearly fan,Khansa.

Guest pabbles

Waaaa BIG BANG is baaaaaaaaack! Just an hour to go! Huh, how do I express my love for BB?

Well, I'll start with saying that I adore you guys! All my life I've been listening to just rock and metal, I didn't like pop at all! But then I found about k-pop. And I thought that it was ok, but nothing more. And then I found out about you guys…. It was the first time I became a fan girl. And I’m not ashamed of it. You guys are just amazing!!!! Whenever I hear one of your songs my face just lightens up, and my day is so much better. And hearing that the new cd will have some rock in it makes me even happier.  

I'm just sad that I live in Slovenia (don't worry, no one ever knows where it is) and nobody knows about k-pop, so everyone thinks I'm crazy for listening to songs which lyrics I don't ever understand. But you inspired me to start learning Korean, and now all I'm thinking about is that I want to go in the exchange students program in Korea. Well for those people who say I'm crazy, I think it's just their loss, because their missing on such a great band as you are. All of you are just…..ahh….words can't describe your amazingness. There is so much talent and uniqueness, and yours personalities are just the best. All that you have been through, you are still nice, caring and down to earth. I love every single one of you as a part of Big Bang and as individuals.

But what I love the most about you is that your style of music never stays the same. You don't stick with what you know the fans will like, but you listen to yourself and make the music how you like it, and hope for the best results. Well the results are beyond the words, what is how awesome they are.

I’ll stop here, because the words can’t really describe how I feel about you. I hope that you will have a lot of luck, happiness and fun in the future. Hwaiting!

Love from Slovenia,

Dijana

Guest vstephaniew

BIG BANG!!! I SUPERRR LOVE YOU GUYS!! I CANT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I DO, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I ALWAYS KEEP ON WAITING FOR YOU GUYS... I STAY ONLINE JUST TO CHECK WHATEVER NEWS THAT WILL COME OUT ABOUT YOU, AND IT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME TO DO SO COS IM ON MY 2ND YEAR DENTISTRY STUDIES ALREADY, IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO BE UP TO DATE JUST TO SEE A GLIMPSE OF ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AT THE MOMENT, THE TIME YOU RELEASED ANY SONG OR ALBUM, MY HEART JUST FLATTERS AND ALL I KNOW IS THAT I ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR ALBUM/SONG WITHOUT THINKING TWICE...I EVEN BOUGHT AN IPHONE4 JUST TO DOWNLOAD YOUR APPLICATIONS AND TO SAVE ALL YOUR VIDEOS AND SONGS. YOU'VE BECOME THE STRESS RELIEVER IN MY STRESSFUL DAYS AS A STUDENT. YOU MADE ME CRY, LAUGH AND GET MAD SPECIALLY WHEN SOME BAD NEWS ABOUT YOU GUYS COME OUT AS IF IT WAS ME WHO THE ARTICLE IS TALKING ABOUT COZ I HATE THAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU WITHOUT PROOF. I RIDICULOUSLY DEFEND YOU FROM ANYONE EVEN IN THIS CRUEL ONLINE WORLD. GAHHH!!! IM SOO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW COS I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU GUYS ON YOUR 2011 CONCERT COS IT REALLY IS A BAD TIMING FOR ME AND IT'S MY EXAMS WEEK UNLIKE BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO TAKE A LEAVE ON CLASS FOR A WEEK JUST TO GO TO KOREA WITH MY BESTFRIEND...AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME COZ I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONCERT SINCE 2007...IM FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE YOUR DEBUT DAYS OR SHOULD I SAY 5years ago(THE DAY YOU INSPIRED ME TO DO THE BEST IN WHATEVER GOAL WE WANT IN LIFE)...YOU MADE KOREA MY DREAM HOMETOWN...AND YOU'RE THE ONLY GROUP WHO MADE ME APPRECIATE MUSIC OVER THE GROUP'S APPEARANCE...I KNOW EVERY FLOW YOU HAVE THAT A FAN CAN SEE AND EVERYTHING IS UNBELIEVABLY ACCEPTABLE FOR ME...NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS DO... YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, MIND AND SOUL... IM JOINING THIS THREAD NOT TO WIN ANYTHING, ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT WE, FILIPINO VIPs ARE WAITING FOR YOU HERE IN OUR HOMETOWN, AND WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO GO HERE AND HELP US SPREAD HOW GREAT YOU ARE HERE IN OUR COUNTRY. I DONT NEED TO WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS COZ I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL SUCCEED WITH US VIPs COZ WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. JUST STAY TOGETHER AND WE WILL FOREVER BE YOUR FANS.

LOVE, STEPHANIE FROM THE PHILIPPINES. <3

Guest sick_of_rainbow

So, Okay... Let's go.

My name's Charline, I'm 17. I was born and live in France. Whatever.

BIG BANG.

I known this wonderful boysband for now 2 years. One day, surfing the Internet, I saw THIS video. I didn't love rap music but now I adore it, 'cause this guys make me describe a part of rap that I didn't know. Honestly, I don't know how explain myself all what I want to say. Aha !

BIG BANG.

5 young men, with each different talent pool, in order to make music and give a kind of love. 

Talented, Cool, Funny, Good For Health (AHA!), Fashion,... 

One day, you'll make me dying. Ahaha !        

Just three words will be too short, but :

I LOVE THEM, Because their music make me feeling what I never feel before. Without knowing them, they happen to make me laugh so hard, cry, smile, sing, dance, rap... just with music. When I'd be disappointed, sad, just to listen BIGBANG, and I was feeling good like if problems suppressed for just a little moment (like when you're drunk AHA!) Yeah, it would be inflated. NO, it's the thruth. :)

The Secret Garden Parody is so hilarious. I'm still laughing. 

- GTOP couple is so cute and hilarious. ♥ ;D

- TOP's girly voice OMG I'm doubled up. You never cease to amaze me !

- GD, pretty woman, beautiful as a girl or a man. T_T I'm so jealous. ;)

- Daesung ajumma. *die* Sorry Dae... T_T

- Seungri so emotive, and gay ? xD

- Taeyang, love your hair and good dance teacher who should hit more his students. Aha !

~BTW, I need more BIG BANG's music, love, pics, MV, etc.

I know that you doesn't go to France for concert, and relax, I don't blame you, aha. So I see you from afar, my computer is the only connection to the BIG BANG's world. ♥

Oh and just "OMG GD&TOP's album rock so hard". And THANKS for french in Baby Goodnight, It was so hot ! AHA !

Men, I think you're the best, and you deserve ALL what you have. Don't forget to take holidays now and then, because health is the most important. ;D

BIGBANG'S COMEBACK IT IS JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY'S GIFT, FO SHO ! ;D

PS : FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH.

~You rock my world. ♪ 

"THE WORLD STARTED BY BIG BANG"

From VIP.

Guest eccentricromance

Yo wassup BIGBANG! 

I'm your biggest V.V.I.P :D hehe

Listened to all your songs from "since 2007" :D haha. 

purchased most your japanese / korean singles and albums :) ROCKKIN IT!

GDRAGON - bro you are one talented man. Love all your songs. ~ HEARTBREAKER IS MY OBSSESSION~!

TAEYANG -   tae yang, you define sexy. love your hair + songs ~ WEDDING DRESS~!

SEUNGRI - "what can i do" / say ;) , your new album is amazing, im breakin down~ STAY STRONG BABY!!

T.O.P - Love your hair styles, your raps are literature :L ~ TURN IT UP!!!

DAE SUNG - Your buffed, i like your voice, cant wait for your solo @ BIGSHOW! 

G.H.E.T.T.O.E.L.E.C.T.R.O  < should be a new genre :L

BIG BACK IS BACK TONIGHT 2011 !!! 

THANKYOU & YOU :)

Guest simplylis

I love big bang

i've been a fan since their debut in 2006. but because of where i live(USA) there's no way i can be as dedicated like other fans.  I do envy those who live in seoul. Fans tat have a chance to attend their concerts or any activities they had. while im in america, just listening to their songs on my ipod. Watching youtube videos, not knowing a word of korean. searching for any videos i could find, tat has anything to do with big bang. even try to learn the language. big bang comeback, is a dream come true.  To show how much I love big bang. i will try everything in my power to see them in person. whether its in korea or japan. i understand the odds are up against me. but do i believe if i try hard enough nothing is impossible.(wish me luck o.O ) Kamsahannida! let us not for get YG. thanks for bringing the boys back. ur much appreciated.

sidenote:

congrats on the mini album big bang, every song is great. even the two remake. Jiyong, being the leader of big bang. u really are a genius. each track sets a different mood. i know all ur hard work will pay off. i wont wish u luck on this album, cuz i know it isnt needed. Jiyong/g dragon ur very inspiring. everything i learn about u had inspire me to set goals. to work hard to achieve every goal. something tat i never was able to do. even if i wanted to. u n ur brothers(t.o.p. taeyang daesung seungri) gave me hope. which is the reason why the first goal tat ive set is to go to korea. hopefully get a chance to see u.

Big Bang4 eva!!!!!!!!

Gdragon is the best!!!!!!(great job on "strong heart".... u n seungri have the best chemistry)

-lis@

IMG_0769.jpg

I think this is the third time I'm typing this out because my computer's being stupid and deleting everything I write D:

-

You guys, are my life.

-

Literally, you do not realise how much I have waited so so long for this album to be released.

I love your solo work as well, but everyone will agree that you guys are best when together, as Big Bang.

I still can't believe it's being released.. TOMORROW! XD

Already pre-ordered on iTunes (:

I can't believe I've been in love with you guys for like, 5 years+!

-

Living in England sucks cos I can't go to any of your concerts, whether it's in Korea or in any other country ):

I buy all your music online but I can't get the actual CD which I so want!

I only have G-Dragon's solo album (which I love by the way^^) and I'd love to have the others as well.

So next time I'm in Korea, I'm going on a Big Bang shopping spree! 

I also watch all the programmes you guys are on (even if you guys get edited out from time to time :/)

That may sound a bit stalkerish or whatever, but it's meant to seem.. Cute? d:

Basically, I'm a huuuge fan^^

-

I really really really want to win this competition but I probably won't win..-

But seeing as you're gonna be reading this, personal message to each of you^^

-

G-Dragon, I know you've been through some tough times, and I know some people find it hard to let go of those.. Incidents.

But I hope you know, true VIPs are always here for you.

I'm not saying we'll cover up all your mistakes and refuse to believe you did anything.

I mean that we'll be willing to move on if you are too.

However, there's no denying that you're the best leader anyone could wish for, and a true musician.

Also, I know you probably heard this a million times by now but.. I LOVE YOUR FASHION.

and I think you're really fit. hehe.

Anyway, I hope you carry on producing more great music for the world to enjoy (:

G-dragon forever <3

-

TOP, my favourite rapper in the world? I think so^^

Your voice seriously melts the hearts of teenage girls.

Wait, that's not true, what I actually meant was..

Your presence alone, melts the hearts of teenage girls.

I want to take this time to thank your mother for giving birth to such a hot son. 

Your birthday's 4 days before mine (:

Oh and when you were in 포화속으로, you were amazing! Seriously.

I'm going to be brutally honest here, but I didn't think you'd be good at acting :/

But when I saw that movie, my god you changed my mind.

Anyway, I hope you carry on blessing our lives with your presence d:

TOP forever <3

-

Tae Yang, I cannot express in words how much your singing astounds me.

At first, when you guys first debuted, I thought you were going to be a rapper.

I think it was mostly your hair that made me think that.

But when you started singing, I was positively surprised, in a good way (:

Your solo work is fantastic, I just had to listen to it over and over again!

But one little problem..

What is it about you and female dancers?!

I'm not being obsessive, it's just you've had one for every song you perform! Tskk.

Anyway, I hope your solo work achieves its best and that you get male dancers for them ;P

Tae Yang forever <3

-

Daesung, firstly, you need to go on more TV programmes, cos you're hilarious.

I only watched 패밀리가 떴다 because of you!

I was gutted when you stopped being on it ):

I think it's fair to say it was better with the old crew than the new ones d:

Back to this.. Your voice is beautiful

No other way of saying it is there? Just plain beautiful.

Haha and when you sing trot(?) songs, real talent there^^

Anyway, I hope you carry on providing us with joy by making us laugh, and providing us with songs enriched with your beautiful voice.

Daesung forever <3

-

Seung Ri, save the best for the last^^

You're my favourite member of Big Bang. Teehee. I'm listening to your solo album right now^^ I love Magic ♥

I love your solo work, I love it when you're on TV programmes, I love your dancing, am I biased or what?! d:

But your solo work.. I preferred it when you were the cute maknae! :/

Don't get me wrong, I do like the whole grown up, sexy theme going on.

But I just prefer the cute Seung Ri >.<

I don't wanna have to make do with having to look at old pictures & files to remind me of how cute you can be!

Please return to your cuteness?

Then I'll love you even more.. If that's possible (:

I hope you return to your fans as the cute member of Big Bang.. We've got enough grown up hotness from the other members!

...Je t'aime! :3 ♥

Seung Ri forever <3

-

-

BIGBANG FOREVER.

IMG_0766.jpg

--

.-

p.s. downloaded the album, and I absolutely love Tonight! It's amazing, no doubt you'll be number 1 (Y)

Oh et Cafe, c'est très très bien! J'aime bien Hands Up et Intro <Thank You & You> aussi (:

Cependant,

I'm going to be honest, personally, not a big fan of Somebody to Love and What is Right /: Don't hate it particularly, but don't really like it either. I'm a neutral being.

Oh god I hope me being honest doesn't put you off of choosing me for the competition D':

Love you! ♥

Guest Suki-Tsu-Poulpe

220448384531430962823848171000005333824513260906444436n.jpg659109389881430960523848401000005333824513260875114146n.jpg

(photo de moi, je me suis amuser a dessin les membre du groupe sur une paires de basket ^^ )

I am running Suki Tsu Poulpe big fan of French BIGBANG since 2005-2006, it gave me the nickname 'Supreme VIP' why because I am one of your biggest fan from the beginning.

I grew up with music from BIGBANG, as soon as I take my first step and turn on my iPod and listened to your music <3

BIGBANG's not just one group, it is a life, people who will share their emotions, their joys, their laughter and crying ...

My first music was a BIGBANG "We Belong Together" a wonderful meeting, ^ ^ since I get tired more than you.

My first meeting with G-Dragon, I will always remember it in the rap music video YG Family Fly Gentlemen "already has that age have seen the great talent he has is that he is alive and well the kings of the K-pop. Very leader, inimitable, innovative things, an innovator in fashion, he impressed the talent, ambition that he is a role model ..

After there was Tae Yang, describe how a man who has an incredible voice, it is amazing, I look more mature from 2006 to 2011 I think it is becoming more mature and that is what he wants. ^ ^

Dae Sung ah ah we French fan we call you 'DADA CUTE "I find it amazing that will be as an actor, singer and dancer, you've got charisma, I think you also have to completely change I find you more about you.

Seung Ri MAGNIFICENT change of style and attitudes. I'm a big fan of your album VVIP lais I purchased and I personally am a fan of all tracks. Really nothing to say about it ^ ^. You pass the mantle of the last members who would hide behind the others I think you're more mature, and frankly we VIP'S French we find your fantastic change.

And finally TOP, a rapper remarkably like his style of rap, I love his singing. In the album I buy gtop I liked the title 'OH MY' beautiful music has nothing to say on it. More I saw the movie "71 - In The Fire" magnfiqie film about the war between South Korea and North Korea .. I think you played very well dedant u_u "damage you die in the end my right. A very good film.

We are many loved your French fan group ^ ^, again we're looking forward to listen to the titles of 4 mini album, I am pre-ordering, it remains only one day before the Comeback.

Thank you for all the emotions you share with us through the music, thank you thanks to you we are VIPs.

A melody echoes in the dark room and hear it shouted 'WE ARE VIP WE ARE VIP', the beginning of the concert can begin. VIP

Guest red21butterfly

Ohmy..

I can't believe i would be writing something that BIGBANG <3 would be reading.

I'll pen down my deepest thoughts for you 5 Lady-Killers of mine to read.

I'm Fafie, 16 years old this year. I'm from Singapore. The small little red dot on the globe. You've been here in 2010 for the Kpop Night 2010, remember? (:

Around September 2010. I was a Jpop fan initially. While i was browsing some Jpop videos on youtube, I came across your 'Tell Me Goodbye' single. Then i thought to myself, hey, isn't Bigbang a Korean boyband? Until now, i never regretted that click i made to watch the MV. <3

I really fell in love with the talent i see in the MV. A Korean boyband singing Japanese and vocals were amazing. Rapping skills were awesome.  Also, i was very green to the Hallyu wave. Didn't know anything. It was really popular here in Singapore, but i was not a Kpop listener yet. How sad. I was too late when i found out about the Kpop night concert. Did not have time to save enough money to see you. Biggest regret in my life. =(

I really fell in love with that song. What particularly made me fell in love with you is when i watched Lollipop MV and Haru Haru. It was like CANDY. Watched once, wanted more. <3 [PS i am also a big fan of 2NE1! YG all the way!] The VIP love goes on. (:

Never fell in love with a singer/band/boyband/girlband as much as BIGBANG. YOU'RE THE BEST! <3

I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE VIP! XD!

What particularly makes me fell in love with Bigbang is the genre and beat of the songs. They really suit my taste alot. If asked to describe the music side in me, i'll just simply reply, "BIGBANG".

No matter what Bigbang/solo single/sub-unit song i played, i FOR SURE will love it.  Like what G-leader said in Follow Me, "G-D guarantee !"

Yup, that's what i call you! G-leader!

Number 1 Leader on Earth, G-Leader! <3

Even with your popularity and fame, you never boast about it and still very humble. My favourite quality of you. Our birthdays are so close!

August 18th and mine is August 25. (: Continue persevering and inspiring others, including me!

PS i love it when your hair is blonde! Sooooooooo cute! X) [During the 'Koe wo kikasete' days and your recent hairstyle!] My favourite song from you is Butterfly and Korean Dream [the one with Young bae! i really loved it (:] Oh yes, i like the way you imitate Minzy's dance step, ALOT in 2NE1TV S2 (cos i'm so bad bad but i'm so good good!) HAHAHA! Love you loads leadah <3

My one and only, Choi Seung Hyun..... <3

Yes, i admit. You are my favourite Bigbang member! But i love all 5 Bigbang members equally! Ahh, you're charisma is the best <3

It captured me. I've fallen for you. YES. You're my one-and-only! Yes, i'll fight with the other women for YOU. <3 Try on new hairstyles, new fashion, whatever. I'll still love you. Your rough rapping, suave voice, everything! And deep down, i know your one sweet guy. Seen your humour with KUSH in 2NE1TV S2. You're the perfect man on earth. The other Bigbang members too.  I have one request! I seen the other members without sleeves before, but not you. Please Tabi! Don't be shy to show your arms! :) My favourite song from you is 'Oh Mom'. could see your singing talent.  And that's one really SAD song when i found out the meaning behind it.

Young Bae! <3

Your vocals are the best. Nobody beats you. I listen to many genres of music (but not Kpop in the past) and never heard a soft and soothing voice like yours. Its special. Yes, your abs, your toned arms. They're really HOT! It melts me!! You are like on fire, girls are ice. You can mely girls' heart. Anythime, anywhere. Your piano talent is amazing. Wedding Dress was my favourite song from you. Its a sad song too, but it captured my heart :') One more, don't be shy with ladies! They're all head over heels for you, including me <3!

Dae Sung <3

My smiling angel! Continue to entertain others with your talent, love you <3. Wahh, you really surprised me with your nice abs. Haha! I was breathless. XD. I am also amazed by your ability to sing trot. Its an honour! The youth nowadays do not really recognise the past as much. Your vocals are really awesome too. The notes you reach are CRAZY! :D You are also one of the cutest member in Bigbang, in my opinion! Your duet with Hyori is really nice! Look at me, Gwisoon! XD But i prefer It's a Big Hit. Your smile brings warmth to my heart, and i can bet 100%, to many other VIPs too.

Saving the best for the last, Panda-cute Maknae Seungri!

Yes, cutest of all. Maknae panda. Really adorable to look at you. Can see that "pamperness" in you. You're the youngest, and you deserve it! But i can see you are working hard, as hard as the other hyungs. PS : HYUNGS, PLEASE BE NICE TO THIS PANDA OVER HERE! Don't bully him! Hahaha, i seen G-leader bullying him in 2NE1TV S2. Ah, naughty hyung!! Don't worry, its because they love you! I love you too! <3 and your new mini  album, BIG success right? Don't cry! I knew you could do it! Be strong maknae! But no matter how matured you try to appear (like in strong baby) You will still be that little maknae in my heart. (:

I'll just summarise. No matter what song it is, as long its from BIGBANG, I'LL LOVE IT! I'll write what i remember!

Always, sunset glow, lies, last farewell, wonderful, Gara gara GO!! (korean  & Japanese version BOTH), My heaven, Stay, Follow me, emotion, Top of the world, La La La, Remember, HARU HARU (cannot forget!) How gee, hands up, Ora yeah! Dirty cash, bringing you love,VIP, we belong together, Stylish, make love, beautiful hangover, koe wo kikasete, TELL ME GOODBYE, Lollipop II, love club, NUMBER 1, somebody to love, Bbeokigayo, High High, Wedding dress, What can i do (VI), Its a big hit, Oh mom, Korean dream, Turn it up, heartbreaker, breathe, butterfly. ~~~~~

[Okay, whatever i listed above is my FAVOURITE hits, and i can sing a few lines for you. Hehehe!]

Bigbang, continue making music which entertains, bring smiles and warmth to VIPs hearts. The love is spreading! and never stops! I am now saving money to buy my FIRST Bigbang merchandise, BigBang Bigshow 2010 DVD. Yes i'm a late fan! Missed out so much. Why didn't i know about Bigbang earlier? My life story would be different. :(

I would really like to point out 2 sons which never gets old in my heart. Haru Haru and Sunset Glow.

Haru haru has a really nice meaning behind it, and the MV is really great.

Sunset glow. I really love this song all my heart. Whenever i listen to it, i'll sure smile. Sometimes even tear or cry a little. Sunset glow brings me a really familiar feeling, but unknown to me. I think its called LOVE. Bigbang songs has such great impact in my heart and life. Always smile and live every moment like its your last. I'm writing this too, really hope you 5 hotties would read it.

PS: I'm learning how to read korean, just for you Bigbang. <3

I really loved the new mini album TONIGHT. Hands up and somebody to love was already loved even before the album is out. Tonight was a really nice song, hearing it makes me right under the moonlight. What is right is also an amazing song. Its like the one i would listen during roadtrips. All of your songs keep a sentimental meaning to me. (: Here is to show my anitcipation for the new mini album release. I wrote this in my school organiser. :D

http://www.soompi.com/image/367394

I hope it can be seen!

ONE MORE REQUEST : PLEASE HAVE A BIGSHOW OR MINI-BIGSHOW IN SINGAPORE! I'LL PROMISE I'LL MEET YOU! I'm aware you are going to Malaysia this June, please drop by Singapore! Its very near! :D

Thank you for reading, Bigbang. You are my life. Love you till death.

With Love, Fafie. <3

Guest SMASHBOARDCRUNK

BIG BANG!!

when i first met all of you on the same land -- SINGAPORE-- i was not very the NEAR INDEED!!

i had to use the maximum of the maximum zoom button in my camera!! BUT <<<<33 WE WERE BREATHING SAME AIR N ZOMGMFGGG i was NEARLY UNCONSCIOUS SINGING THE LYRICS till my saliva on my tongue oh! plus the severe jumping automatically when all of your voices resonated on the microphone!!! and BOTH MY HANDS WERE WAVING LIKE MAD WOMAN SOMEMORE BUT I LIKKKKKKKKKKE!!!!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

but my lovvvvve fer big bang extended also to my wallets too!!

EVERY AVAILABLE NOTE WAS SWEPT CLEAN OFF MY WALLET the moment ANY BIGBANG MEMBER AND BIGBANG RELEASES ANY ALBUM/ DVD!!

BANKRUPTCY IS A WHATEVERR!! ALBUM IS A DO WANT.MUST BUY. SITUATION!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/hwi983.jpg

empty!empty!

spend on -----

http://i52.tinypic.com/2na703q.jpg

AND

http://i55.tinypic.com/2afykpf.jpg

AND

http://i55.tinypic.com/2s1au51.jpg

AND

http://i51.tinypic.com/29vbbbt.jpg

AND

http://i53.tinypic.com/4u9l4j.jpg

AND

http://i52.tinypic.com/okzgw1.jpg

my love fer bigbang is ALSO EVIDENT JUST LOOK AT MY iTUNES!!!

bigbangHEREbigbangTHEREbigbangEVERYWHERE!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

http://i51.tinypic.com/16byelf.jpg

BIG BANG vip ENTHU FLOWS IN MY BLOODSTREAM

EVEN TILL MY FINGERTIPS

hence resulting in the birth of BIG BANG ARTWORKS!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/sws8ec.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ds39rb.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/v837d.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/9ru2wl.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/r09v6s.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/fd94dj.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/fd94dj.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/166iqex.jpg

gd&top motifs were soooooo the inspirational i even invented this daesung-haired-lookin man!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/97piyp.jpg

bigbang+haziyahchanelali lovelove can be seen where~~~?

JUST LOOK AT THE BIG BANG WORDS IN MY HISTORY BAR

!!!!---every sentence----every sentence-----every sentence-----!!!!!!!

plus BIGBANG WALLPAYPAH!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zfuz5x.jpg

thus, as certified BIGBANG.HARDCKORE.VIP HERE,,,,,,

PREEZ LEMME BE DA CHOSEN ONE ZANKYEWZZ!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

r09v6s.jpg

2dtax5x.jpg

hwi983.jpg

2ds39rb.jpg

29vbbbt.jpg

2na703q.jpg

ve94bc.jpg

THE UNIQLO JACKETS + TEES WHICH ROBBED ME BANKRUPT EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO COINS!!!! BUT HOMGMFGG DESIGNS AWWWWWWESOME AND ITS SO COMFY COMFY!! happy.gifhappy.gif

AND MY TONIGHT BIGBANG IS BACK ALBUM'S GONNA COME NEXT WEEK ZOMFMMGGGGGGG!!!! 

o0qd51.jpg

Guest jollibee

first of all to soompi...

i've always loved you guys and now i will continue to keep doing so, probably for the rest of life...you guys are the best...from news to more news to prizes and you keep satisfying our thirst for more...you guys rock!!!i love you guys!!!

then to YGE...

you guys made us wait for two years and 3months or something like that and present us with absolutely great treats!!!i love you guys!!!

since you guys will read this...i just want to tell all the people over at YGE from artist to production assistants to the directors and to all the people over there...thank you very much...i love bands but i've never been a fangirl of any "BOY/GIRL GROUP"...i'm a fan of like u2 and coldplay..those kind of stuff...but you guys and your artists made fall in love with hip hop and everything else you come up with...really...i'm not kidding...

in the future i'll be looking forward to all your artists...

thank you....

finally to the BIG BOYS...

you've definitely grown up...

i know SEUNG RI has...you were like the funniest cartoon character i've ever met...there was a time when you were just starting...and i was in high school...when i'm in a bad mood my brother would simply say your name and i'd laugh for like 15minutes...literally...you were like my little clown...***no offense***...with that said i can't deny your talent...if there's one thing my brother and i liked about you is that you never cease to amaze us...at first we thought you were the quiet little maknae but it turns out your a woman...lover???... :rolleyes: ... kidding aside...i simply think that you know what your capable of... that's why you know what is rightfully yours and you get it... :wub: ...i love your voice...Lee Seung Hyun continue making the guys from Gwangju proud of you...i know we are...

to TAEYANG...you are like the nicest person i know when people describe you...just like your voice...it really keeps us "dreaming"...when you sing it is as if you are reciting a poem...my brother calls you bro...he says that your that close...of course he is suffering from hallucinations...but we really love you...when you guys first came to the scene you were the first one who caught my attention with your corn-raws... :P ...i loved it...it was unique...you were like the first asian artist i knew who sported that kind of hair...i love your songs and i love your voice...i hope you write more...

TOP...i love your singing voice...i really liked oh mom...from your album with GD...i hope you sing more...from what i've heard you did in this album so i'm looking forward to it...you were my brother's first love... :wub: ...he's into taeyang now...apparently they are brothers...... :P ...i love stuffed toys too..it was actually weird to hear that you liked those stuff...do you still like them?or have you matured to that tough man you are? you looked so tough and yet you have the softest heart...it shows a lot in your songs...i hope you write more...we'll definitely be looking forward to it...

GD...your right...you are not a genius...your works are...i love them...the lyrics...the sound...i like it that you are not afraid to experiment and take responsibility for your actions...you know what you want...it's kind of impressive...your lyrics btw are so real...love it!!!i hope you produce more... ^_^

finally...DAESUNG...i have four words for you...love at first sight... :wub: ...your the best...i love your vocals...cotton candy is my lullaby...dae bak!!!don't think that others are better than you because that's not true...you are very talented...and when you find that girl for you...i'll be the first one dying of jealousy!!! i love you...really... ^_^;)

i'll be looking for more from B-I-G-B-A-N-G...

i love you guys...i almost cried when i saw that you guys were going to read our messages...i'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but there is a whole bunch of people out there who you guys don't know about that supports you all the way...google them and you'll see just how big their love is for you...

anyways...i love your songs and your voices..we hope you make more in the future...we'll be looking forward to your very promising road ahead...

Guest jutru03

BIGBANG IS BACK!!!!

As a fellow v.i.p just wanted to congratulate you guys on what you have achieved both together and individually. 

Your music has changed the lives of many people like myself being for the good or bad. Bad being your music keeping people like me up all night listening to it instead of sleeping for school or work!! ;)

But the best thing is, you guys have touched so many people's lives with your music.

It brings light to the dark and music to the soul.

Please continue to create magic with your talents and i assure you, no matter what competition you may have in the industry either it  be now or in the future BIGBANG will always be remembered for each individuals talent.

You guys have already put yourselves in history!!!!

I really do hope that you actually read these post yourselves as so many vip's are putting so much love and effort into writing and posting them. Please use these posts as a reason for continuing on doing what you do, to the best of your abilities because you have love from people all over the world.

VIP's  will always have your back!!!:D

Guest tonnniii

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE B.I.G.B.A.N.G.?

The Immortal

Silence.

The smell of burning

Fills the night-time sky.

From among the gray and white

Emerges a purple, blue, and green.

Rising from the ashes

Heading straight to the skies,

Bursting a loud cry-

A sweet and beautiful melody.

Unique.

The only one of its kind.

Its death signals new life-

A life as long as time,

No beginning, no ending.

Every cry is a melody-

Enchanting, captivating,

Music to the ears.

Majestic.

Its mere silhouette

Brings forth incomparable joy.

Being one of a kind,

It holds interminable power.

Its spirit is that of a fire-

Warm, burning, commanding.

Being able to be embraced by its spirit

Is a once in a lifetime chance.

For it is legendary-

Unparalleled.

**Big Bang could be compared to a phoenix- the creature described in my poem. It was known that the phoenix symbolizes rebirth and immortality. It was also believed that the cry of the phoenix is like a beautiful song. As it nears the end of its life, it creates a nest and burns along with it. And from its ashes a new phoenix shall rise, as strong and majestic as its predecessor. This unique ability of the phoenix entails that it is immortal.

Big Bang just does the same. Death for Big Bang is the end of an album promotion. For a phoenix, death means the start of another life that is the start of another album for Big Bang, a growth in their career. From one album to the next, they never fail to make it as popular and as beautiful as the previous ones, even making them stronger, better, and more beautiful. As the phoenix is considered one of its kind, so is Big Bang. They are different from other Korean male groups considering the genre of their music, i.e. hip hop, and their fashion sense, which is really avant-garde. The phoenix is also considered as a fire spirit which is embodied by Big Bang. Their group emanates a burning desire and passion for music which is radiated to their fans through the albums they have created and will be creating.

Music is as endless as time and this alone makes Big Bang immortal, undying. Big Bang is music.

B.I.G.B.A.N.G., THANK Y OU FOR S HARING YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR LIFE WITH US.

wub.gifMuch Love,

Toni <3, a new VIP from the Philippines

Guest StereoKpop315

BIG BANG

The first video i saw from you guys was in Lolipop with 2ne1. it was so cool watching you guys do that, and that song became my fav.

later on i started to watch Big Bang tv which was really funny. I never knew that you guys had to stay in dorms. i find that cool cuz its fun living under the same roof with you group. and the live you all have impact in Korea and all over the world even in the west coast, will always inspire many people to do what they wanna do.

:lol:I hope i get too see you guys live in Korea or hopefuly in the US!!! that will make me and thousands of bigbang fans here happy!!!

Big Bang Roks Tonight

Archived