[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest Easterbunni

^ what town do you live in? I'm coming from sacramento so I can help people who need rides from Sac.

At the SJ show we should sing yoochun happy birthday because his birthday is the next day!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lila90

I'm saving some money for this. I have to see them in person  at least one timetears.gif Hopefully I can make it to the one in San Jose. I have finals in May so I can't go to the one in Vancouver 

Guest Easterbunni

I'm saving some money for this. I have to see them in person  at least one time*quoted image* Hopefully I can make it to the one in San Jose. I have finals in May so I can't go to the one in Vancouver 

The San Jose one is during my finals! I was worried at first but finals don't matter when your a senior so I'm lucky.

Guest Honey_KizZ

I'm going to the SJ one too and i like the idea of sing happy birthday to yoochun, but i think we need to organize it first and spread the word.

Hello,

I'm so excited to know that JYJ is gonna have their concert in San Jose. But can anybody let me know when will the ticket be on sale and where to buy it?

Also, a dumb question but when it's said NOON (PST), what time is it in Chicago?

I just wanna to make sure to get the ticket on time because I think it will run out very quickly!

Thank you!

Guest 3muses

(INFO) Cjes – 2011 JYJ World Tour Ticketing Website and more Schedules

15APR

TAIWAN

- TAIPEI: SAT., April 23, 2011 AT 7.30 PM (TAIPEI DOME)

JYJ World Tour Concert 2011 North American Tour Schedule

CANADA

- VANCOUVER, BC: FRI., MAY 20, 2011 AT 8 PM (ROGERS ARENA)

(Official Ticketing Website) 

www.ticketmaster.ca / Sale start on April 19, 12PM (PST)

USA

- NEWARK, NJ: SUN., MAY 22, 2011 AT 8 PM (PRUDENTIAL CENTER)

- LOS ANGELES, CA: FRI., MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM (NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE)

- SAN JOSE, CA: FRI., JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM (THE EVENT CENTER ARENA)

(Official Ticketing Website) 

www.ticketmaster.com  / Sale start on April 16, 12PM (PST)

C-JES ANNOUNCEMENT

Cjes has got lots of emails regarding to ticketing agencies for almost all JYJ concerts.

Please be aware that the website posted on Cjes website and official Facebook page is the only channel that sells JYJ concert tickets.

There could be unnecessary discomfortablity with those tickets bought from unofficial agencies.

Cjes Entertainment keeps checking and monitoring those unauthorised websites to minimize your confusion.

Thank you for your consistant interest in JYJ.

Cjes Entertainment

Source: 

C-JeS

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest Honey_KizZ

Hello,

I'm so excited to know that JYJ is gonna have their concert in San Jose. But can anybody let me know when will the ticket be on sale and where to buy it?

Also, a dumb question but when it's said NOON (PST), what time is it in Chicago?

I just wanna to make sure to get the ticket on time because I think it will run out very quickly!

Thank you!

Ticket master updated their website:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Jyj-tickets/artist/1519499

Sorry for asking too many questions but this will be my first time so I'm curious. Will we be able to buy the ticket for either concert for the san jose and LA on April 16th? Or will they be on different date? I fear that the ticket will sell out in less than five minutes. sweatingbullets.gifcrazy.gif

Anyways, it seen like they don't have the seat chart for the san jose one yet? Will the price be all the same for all the concert?

Guest xxmiracle

I'd thought it'd never happen, but they're finally coming to Vancouver!

Koreaboo organizing though... heard the people who bough VIP for G.Na all got ripped off =/

Guest coral2010

ahhh i'm so sad!!! i was looking forward to their concert this year, but both of their california stops are on days i can't go to... :tears:

omigoooddd. people who go, please have LOTS of fun for me!

Guest Sniffles

Wow, coming from Sacramento? Long drive. ^^

I'm in a similar bind. There is no way I'm going to miss out on going, but I don't drive, and I have no Kpop friends. Lol. Somehow gotta get to San Jose from Santa Rosa. The bus ride is like 6 hours and a bunch of transfers. Dunno how I feel about doing that alone. Yikes. Haha.

We definitely need to do something big for the boys. End of the North American tour and Yoochun's Birthday! I think JYJ4SF on twitter was trying to get something together. Everything takes $$$ though. Tricky.

My heart goes out to the people with Finals during the tour. Mine are the week before the SJ show. Super lucky.

Been a DBSK fan for about five years and the idea of getting to see any of them live is like... mind-blowing. XD

I think I'd fall apart if it gets canceled again. >.<

Sooooo excited about JYJ's US tour! Especially a Vancouver stop (gonna go to that one)!

The CA venues seems so intimate, having to choose - going to the SJ one too!

If I had more money would go to all of them in a heartbeat!

AHHHH!!

The tickets go on sale tomorrow..and I STILL don't even know if my friend is going!!

If not...my mom will be my companion...and that's just...weird

AHHH i feel ungrateful~

BUT imagine, sitting by YOUR parents at a JYJ concert lmfao

Okay so anyone whose had any concert experience, where are the best seats at?? I know the obvious answer seems like the closest center seats that face the stage but that isn't always so right? Maybe sitting on a SIDE seat would give you better interaction with the boys?

There is a chart of for the Prudential Center for the NJ concert on ticketmaster (the one I'm going to) and I just..don't know which seats would be best. I wanna be on Junsu's side! (Where does he usually stand??) LOL can anyone tell me all these things??

I don't mind paying the highest price for my ticket either!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Not enough time to save  money for good seats*quoted image*

well, not to be rude or anything...they announced months ago that they were having concerts

in the US. i'm sure if people really wanted to go they would have saved money early on.

i emailed ticketmaster about the time zone for the sale date, but they havent replied yet.

Guest Serenity89

JunsuxXcutie: I don't think it matters which side you sit on. All of them interacts with the fans equally. I was at the side for their LA showcase and I got to see all of them clearly. =)

Honey_KizZ: All ticket sales for the US tours are going to be on Saturday, April 16 at 12PM PDT. C-Jes confirmed it on their website. Ticketmasters sale time for San Jose is not up to date. For the concert at Vancouver the ticket sale is on April 19 at 12PM.

Does anyone know if the orchestra pit for Nokia is GA or seating?

Guest mclaire

is anyone from Vancouver here?

I wonder why Ticketmaster still hasnt shown a page, when the ticket sales starts on the 19th already >.< ....

could the price be the same range as well? i doubt it if they would have VIP privileges ... hehe ^_^

Guest wingsywingsy

AHHHH!!

The tickets go on sale tomorrow..and I STILL don't even know if my friend is going!!

If not...my mom will be my companion...and that's just...weird

AHHH i feel ungrateful~

BUT imagine, sitting by YOUR parents at a JYJ concert lmfao

Okay so anyone whose had any concert experience, where are the best seats at?? I know the obvious answer seems like the closest center seats that face the stage but that isn't always so right? Maybe sitting on a SIDE seat would give you better interaction with the boys?

haha, I got my parents and sister to agree to go, but my parents don't want to spend too much so they'll get the cheapest seats while my sister and I get either the $150 or $180 ones. I agree it's a little weird though to be in a JYJ concert with your parents next to you. XD They would side-eye us due to our crazy enthusiasm lol

I also wonder which seats are better. I'm a little worried that I'll be blocked by everyone if I get the center seats...especially if everyone stands (and I'm not tall >.<)

well, not to be rude or anything...they announced months ago that they were having concerts

in the US. i'm sure if people really wanted to go they would have saved money early on.

haha, so blunt. I started saving money in a plastic container though since January but I only saved enough to buy myself a ticket...haha, all of it is lunch money I didn't use :D

I'm going to discuss with JYJ4SF@Twitter (hopefully) later today about plans for the San Jose concert so I'll update you guys here!

Archived