[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest twinklingstars

Me and my friends just got tickets to the San Jose show!

Section: FLOOR

Row: M

Seats: 1,3,5

Excited!

ooh you guys are sitting behind us

row: L

seats: 1,3,5,7

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

How do you know the "floor" sections have seats?

I am pretty sure the "floor" sections have seats, because if not, then it would have said "general admission" instead of listing the row letter and seat number.

Guest flyaway.

I finally got my $180 seats for the LA one! YEEEEEEE

/spazz

<3

I called Powerhouse ^^

(323) 692 0303

THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3

Just had to say that. Because of you, I called and got Pit seats. Haha.

Omfg, I'M SUPER EXCITED.

Yup - @au_dinosaur, like dbSk iS k00l said, gotta check. Glad I checked everything that I possible could to see if it could get me an edge with getting tix at the last moment. That's I noticed (about 5 minutes before the tix sale started) on Powerhouse site re: JYJ concert, that there would be NO standing that all seats are reserved.

A good thing I saw that otherwise I was planning not to get floor seats. So happy to get main floor now! Yeah, there might be people still standing and crowding going on, but when you need a little rest it's nice to have a chair just for you. ^^

Guest kathy1234

THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3

Omfg, I'M SUPER EXCITED.

I called,but it disconnected. However, have you have extra ticket?

Guest BornToTalk

This might be a bit early to be thinking about this but does anyoen know what the song list for the LA concert will be? im so syched! i wanna make sure im fully prepared (unlike how i was for smtown and hollywood bowl xP)

this was the song list for the concert in thailand

1. Empty

2. I.D.S

3. Nine

4. Pierrot

Talk 1

5. 'Chang Song'

6. Be My Girl

7. Be My Girl (Remix)

Mention 1

8. Be The One

9. Ayyy Girl

Talk 2

10. I Love You by YOOCHUN featuring flowsik

11. Mission

Mention 2

12. I Can Soar by JUNSU

13. Still In Love by JAEJOONG

14. A Song Without Name Part 1

15. Found You

Talk 3

16. Fallen Leaves

17. (New Song 1)

18. (New Song 2)

Encore

19. (New Song 3)

20. Empty (Remix)

Encore again

21. (New Song 4)

End Talk

Guest au_dinosaur

thanks everyone for answering!  soooo sad right now

Going to buy the 180 floor seats ... ANYONE INTERESTED IN 1 SAN JOSE Sec 16 Row C ticket???  Please PM me.

Guest annievy;

Just got my tickets for San Jose!!!!!

I unfortunately won't be in LA during the LA concert date but I'll be going up fm LA to San Jose on June 3 but can't decide if I wanna drive or fly ...

1.  For Norcal ppl who say just fly into San Jose.  Is there decent public transit in San Jose or will I just have to take cabs everywhere?  Though I haven't been to SJ before, California in general sucks at mass transit and it's impossible to get around w/o a car.

2.  For other LA people who are interested in driving to San Jose, any interest in carpooling?

WHAT!?!?!??! I didn't try to get the 180 tickets because I thought they were standing only!!!!!!!  If I had know I would have fought!

How do you know the "floor" sections have seats?

Hum, the busing system in San Jose is okay, but not the greatest. Usually everyone drives around aha. A couple people posted a while back that they wanted to car pool from LA to SJ, maybe you should message them and see.

Mmk, so for San Jose seating goes like this. (I talked to powerhouse)

If you are looking at the stage layout for the floor, the left side will be all be even number seating going from right to left. So for example, seat 2 is the one closest to the stage and from there it goes on to seat 4, 6, 8 etc. The rows are lettered according to the alphabet, so row A is the first row, B the second and so on.

The right hand side would all be odd numbered seats but still the same concept. Seat 1 is the inner seats and 3, 5, 7 it just goes from left to right.

The area that is right in front of the cat walk, will be the ones like '101 and so on' Im not sure which letter would be the first row but row Q was the second to last in that small section.

I hoped this helped out.

just bought my tickets online.....and let me tell you that it was the MOST FRUSTRATING thing ever!

took over an hour just to get them! there were a lot of complications and "sorry, we cannot process your order" bull. honestly, i'm spending a small fortune and you can't make purchasing tickets easier ticketmaster?!

instead of getting even more angrier, i'm gonna go pick up my tickets (hopefully without anymore roadblocks)!

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3

Omfg, I'M SUPER EXCITED.

Ahaha~~ I guess... you're welcome? XD

I CAN'T WAITTTTT <3

are you going to the one in LA?

Guest kathy1234

I CAN'T WAITTTTT <3

yes, I just purchase $150 tickets. I want to see them as close as I can

Guest flyaway.

I called,but it disconnected. However, have you have extra ticket?

Sorry, I don't. :( You can keep calling in though. They picked up after I tried 5-8 times.

I CAN'T WAITTTTT <3

I am actually going to both LA and SJ. Haha.

Guest kathy1234

Sorry, I don't. :( You can keep calling in though. They picked up after I tried 5-8 times.

I am actually going to both LA and SJ. Haha.

I tried at least 10 times. also, I am going la and san jose, too. How do you go from la to san jose

Guest FurImmerJetz

I'd really like to punch Ticketmaster in the head. Geesh. >.<

But I got tickets for Jersey finally! So I'll either have decent seats or really crappy seats, depending on how the seats are set up.

SECTION: C

ROW: 14

SEATS: 4-5

Guest flyaway.

I tried at least 10 times. also, I am going la and san jose, too. How do you go from la to san jose

I actually live in Norcal. Haha. I'm flying to LA and back that week, since it's too long of a drive for me. ^^

Guest kathy1234

I actually live in Norcal. Haha. I'm flying to LA and back that week, since it's too long of a drive for me. ^^

if i take airplane to san jose. what hotel is the cheapest one or close to concert?

Guest Sniffles

Alright, so I'm totally mental. Lmao.

I kept trying for better Floor tickets at San Jose and I got what I was looking for.

Floor

Row P

Seat 7

(closer to Junsu XD)

So, I have two San Jose tickets up for grabs:

$200

Floor

Row P

Seat 20

$120

Section 16

Row C

Seat 10

PM me here on Soompi or tweet me @SnifflesToo if you're interested

I'll stop spamming now. ^^

Guest SMiLEySx3

I got 180 tickets for the LA show ! (: Never been so lucky with Ticketmaster ! <3

Where are other 180 people sitting for the LA show, i`m coming from San Diego alone T-T

Archived