[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

OMG, I'm so excited now. Just bought my ticket when the 12pm hits. My friend and I got sec 17 seat 1-4, row P. Hope to see everyone in San Jose. :w00t: It'll be the best birthday present i bought myself. Hopefully it's worth the money.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annievy;

San Jose showwwww yeaaaaaaaaah! ^^!! I just got tickets too >w<! Floor Row A seats 8 and 10!

I also have two extra 180 tickets for the SJ concert if anyone wants it. Floor Row B seats 21 and 23 (next to each other). I wound up getting the Row A tickets so.

But yea...SO PUMPED!

Hey I just messaged you, but are you selling those tickets ? :)

Guest LeCiel.

Are the seats supposed to be labeled 1 number apart?

I got 3 tickets and it's said to be 2-4 or is it supposed to be 2,4,6?

Thank guys!

It's 2, 3 and 4 :)

Hey see you there!

Haha, I think this is going to be one of the best birthday presents ever :]

JYJ, here I come!

v My birthday is actually on May 30. But it's still supposed to be my birthday present, haha.

And yeah I know, I bet SJ show is going to be hella packed. Esp that it's Yoochun's birthday the following day.

It's 2, 3 and 4 :)

Hey see you there!

Hey, thanks for the reply.I got confused cause someone said seat 21 and 23 are next to each other. I guess it should just be for the floor section!

See u there!

I'm excited! My first concert ever of JYJ!

When is your bday? Micky's bday is June 4th and my friend is a huge fan of him! It must be the best day of her life!

Guest BornToTalk

@borntotalk what seat did u get??

I got:

section ORCH, row BB, seats 521-522

I wish there was an interactive map or something to see where exactly im sitting! i hope i got good enough seats to see them clearly ^^

Guest jasminewynie

Looking for 3 180$ seats..

I planned on getting them, but 150$ seats were the best available..

They are Orchestra Level, Main Floor, House Left Center, Row V, Seats 408-410.

Anyone interested? PM me~

So happy~ *^.^*

Called Powerhouse and got ahold of {3} 180$ seats~

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

I finally got my $180 seats for the LA one! YEEEEEEE

/spazz

<3

Where do you sit for the $180 seats? I was only able to see the $150 seats on ticketmaster. Did you call in to buy those tickets?

I called Powerhouse ^^

(323) 692 0303

Guest Sniffles

I have two for the San Jose show:

Section 16

Row C

Seat 10

Floor

Row P

Seat 20

I got two, because I'm wary of the floor. If there is seating on the floor, I might use that ticket, but if there isn't I'll get rid of the floor ticket. I kinda have a hard time with crowds/claustrophobia... dunno if I'd be okay on the floor unless it's organized. :\

Plus, the upper seat is on Junsu's side... the Floor is on Yoochun's.

Ugh. Decisions decisions.

Guest sweethoney06

Hey guys. I am ordering tickets for the first time from ticket master. Can anyone tell me what is this american express seating and also what is the convience charge they are charging us the extra 15 bucks for? Can someone please help me out. I am wanting to go to the LA concert.

Guest annievy;

I have two for the San Jose show:

Section 16

Row C

Seat 10

Floor

Row P

Seat 20

I got two, because I'm wary of the floor. If there is seating on the floor, I might use that ticket, but if there isn't I'll get rid of the floor ticket. I kinda have a hard time with crowds/claustrophobia... dunno if I'd be okay on the floor unless it's organized. :\

Plus, the upper seat is on Junsu's side... the Floor is on Yoochun's.

Ugh. Decisions decisions.

The floor is for sure going to be seated. BUT if they some like close to a certain part, people are most likely going to get out of their seats to try and touch them. but usually, everyone stays in their seats

Guest da_little_one

I finally got my $180 seats for the LA one! YEEEEEEE

/spazz

<3

Where do you sit for the $180 seats? I was only able to see the $150 seats on ticketmaster. Did you call in to buy those tickets?

Guest Sniffles

The floor is for sure going to be seated. BUT if they some like close to a certain part, people are most likely going to get out of their seats to try and touch them. but usually, everyone stays in their seats

Awesome! Thank you!

So now I just have to decide, which view I want. Hehehe. :D

Guest au_dinosaur

Just got my tickets for San Jose!!!!!

I unfortunately won't be in LA during the LA concert date but I'll be going up fm LA to San Jose on June 3 but can't decide if I wanna drive or fly ...

1.  For Norcal ppl who say just fly into San Jose.  Is there decent public transit in San Jose or will I just have to take cabs everywhere?  Though I haven't been to SJ before, California in general sucks at mass transit and it's impossible to get around w/o a car.

2.  For other LA people who are interested in driving to San Jose, any interest in carpooling?

WHAT!?!?!??! I didn't try to get the 180 tickets because I thought they were standing only!!!!!!!  If I had know I would have fought!

How do you know the "floor" sections have seats?

WHAT!?!?!??! I didn't try to get the 180 tickets because I thought they were standing only!!!!!!!  If I had know I would have fought!

How do you know the "floor" sections have seats?

Powerhouse stated in one of their announcements that floor had seats. Right now when I checked TM all the 180$ seats aren't available but I'm pretty sure some more MIGHT pop up. You just have to stay on top of it. : )

Archived