[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

OMG!! I have been waiting FOREVER for this news..crossing my fingers that it WOULDN'T be in April so that I could actually go and YAY!

IT'S GOING TO BE IN MAY!!

I can't believe it..I will finally see 3/5 of my most cherished people in the world!!

AHHHH~~~~~~~~

Audrey! Get ready! We're going to NY to c JYJ!!!

(Didn't think I'd ever see them...any of them...)

manda.

Thanks for keeping us updated yall!<3

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates everyone! I have some questions, I posted this in the comments section at JYJ3 too, but I think I have a better chance at answers here ^__^~ kekeke

I hope they’ll release the dates / tickets very soon. I would fly out from Europe, but I still need to arrange a VISA (which takes 3 weeks), I need to look for tickets, hotel, the concert ticket, see if I can work things out with school,..

Please Cjes release everything ASAP ^__^.

Does anyone know if it’s easy for foreign fans to purchase tickets? Did the last concert/showcase in NY sell out fast?

Does someone know the answers to the questions? Do they even accept foreign buyers Ö. Yours answers would help me a lot! ^__^

Guest au_dinosaur

Thanks for the updates everyone! I have some questions, I posted this in the comments section at JYJ3 too, but I think I have a better chance at answers here ^__^~ kekeke

I hope they’ll release the dates / tickets very soon. I would fly out from Europe, but I still need to arrange a VISA (which takes 3 weeks), I need to look for tickets, hotel, the concert ticket, see if I can work things out with school,..

Please Cjes release everything ASAP ^__^.

Does anyone know if it’s easy for foreign fans to purchase tickets? Did the last concert/showcase in NY sell out fast?

Does someone know the answers to the questions? Do they even accept foreign buyers Ö. Yours answers would help me a lot! ^__^

Pretty much any event requiring ticketing in US will go through Ticketmaster (JYJ showcases last year did as well).  All you need is a credit card and you'll be fine!  (My guess is you'll still be charged foreign transaction fees as determined by your card company or bank b/c Ticketmaster conducts all business in USD)  

As for dates and venues, the promoter (POWERHOUSEIVE) said they'd try getting those out in a few days but I suggest signing up on their website to get updates (they said they'll have special pre-sale offers via email) or add them to your twitter account to get the latest updates.  

I really hope you'll be able to make it!!!!  NYC was totally full for the showcase but I'm guessing they'll probably have a slightly larger venue this time???  I'm just speculating on that actually.  This is uber-late warning on their part ... concert dates in the US are usually announced around 6 months in advance so people can make appropriate plans.  I'll try to go to the NYC one but I'm not sure if I can.  The sad part is that I will be in both LA & NYC during May but I don't know if my schedule will synch with the JYJ Tour stops TT__TT

Best of luck!

EDIT: oh!  I'm not sure about how fast they'll sell out b/c May is a very bad time for a lot of fans whereas last fall the showcase was during a more neutral time.  University age fans have finals, graduation, and are busy w/ packing and flying out to wherever they're interning for the summer while high school age fans have AP testing.

Pretty much any event requiring ticketing in US will go through Ticketmaster (JYJ showcases last year did as well).  All you need is a credit card and you'll be fine!  (My guess is you'll still be charged foreign transaction fees as determined by your card company or bank b/c Ticketmaster conducts all business in USD)  

As for dates and venues, the promoter (POWERHOUSEIVE) said they'd try getting those out in a few days but I suggest signing up on their website to get updates (they said they'll have special pre-sale offers via email) or add them to your twitter account to get the latest updates.  

I really hope you'll be able to make it!!!!  NYC was totally full for the showcase but I'm guessing they'll probably have a slightly larger venue this time???  I'm just speculating on that actually.  This is uber-late warning on their part ... concert dates in the US are usually announced around 6 months in advance so people can make appropriate plans.  I'll try to go to the NYC one but I'm not sure if I can.  The sad part is that I will be in both LA & NYC during May but I don't know if my schedule will synch with the JYJ Tour stops TT__TT

Best of luck!

EDIT: oh!  I'm not sure about how fast they'll sell out b/c May is a very bad time for a lot of fans whereas last fall the showcase was during a more neutral time.  University age fans have finals, graduation, and are busy w/ packing and flying out to wherever they're interning for the summer while high school age fans have AP testing.

Thanks so much for your reply! So it's not a problem for foreign fans to buy tickets? I can just sign up, pay with my creditcard and that's it? Nice ^_^. The best option for receiving the tickets would probably be 'TicketFast' right, I can just print them at home then? Or 'Will Call', then I just have to pick them up at the 'box office', is that just the venue where they're going to perform?

All of this is so nerve-wrecking, nothing is sure here.. but the chance that I might see them just kills me. There are also a lot of risks, what if they cancel, what if it gets postponed, what if my flight gets delayed, what if.. haha =).

I'm having finals too, starting at the end of May. So I will only be able to go if the date is in the first half of May. Please pray ^_^ kekeke. Thanks again for answering!!!

Guest minus

May I ask is there any way for a foreigner to purchase ticket to the show in Korea? I'm planning to go to Korea in June and I definitely do not want to miss this chance to meet JYJ. can somebody help me out please?

Guest 3muses

[info] 110409 JYJ World Concert Tour 2011 in Taiwan

[source: http://en.korea.com/jyj/?p=2837] April 09, 2011 7:37 pm ysuyi

JYJ in Taiwan , 23 / 4/ 2011

2 weeks to go.

vhp3p.jpg

Seating Plan

cyW6v.png

JYJ World Tour Concert in Taipei,

April 23, 7:30pm at Taipei Dome.

April 8:  Ticket pre-sale. Any inquiries, please contact

G-Music at http://www.g-music.com.tw/.

Ticket Prices:

Mosh Pit: 5000(NTD)

Seats: 4200, 3800, 3200, 2600, 2000, 1600, 1400, 800 (NTD)

Vanue:

2882302182_8aa315f5e4.jpg

4865868986_a2b2e46d74.jpg

W020090913740599435984.jpg

W020090913740599437623.jpg

Inside the stadium:

1.GIF

Official Merchandise Website:

http://www.g-music.com.tw/event/2011/GMusicBigBanner.890/index.html#jyj

Tickets :

N2aMY.jpg

Guest MonyMi

Does anyone know where in New York the concert will be held? I'm so excited and scared >.<

I went to Powerhouselive and it didn't have anything about jyj tickets and neither does ticketmaster(only about  the 2010 one), so would anyone know where else you could get it and when it'll be sold T.T

I wanna go soo badly GAHHHHHH

Guest tricia07_ann

JYJ Concert in LA - Friday May 27th, 8:00PM at Nokia Theatre (via @tapadhali)

Nokia theater seating plan: http://www.nokiathea...e=seating_chart

JYJ in NJ! - Sun, May 22nd, 8 pm at Prudential Center in NJ

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Jyj-tickets/artist/1519499

u guys are lucky bcoz those dates & venues are out..

i cant wait to know abt the other cities dates & venues too.hopefully Washington DC is on their tour list & its the first stop.if that goes in June ill be so pissed!!

Guest JiNi;

I'm hoping for DC or somewhere in Virginia!

NJ is cool but the fact its on a Sunday makes it rly hard for me traveling wise > n < (esp with class the following day)

Guest LeCiel.

THE 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. VANCOUVER, BC CANADA: FRI., MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM (TBA)

2. NEWARK, NJ: SUN., MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM (PRUDENTIAL CENTER)

3. LOS ANGELES, CA: FRI., MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM (NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE)

4. SAN JOSE, CA: FRI., JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM (THE EVENT CENTER ARENA)

Oh well, no San Francisco. I guess I'll go to their San Jose concert.

Guest wingsywingsy

OMG!!! I am so happy! It's after my finals and the week that I'm going to be away, so I can make it. And since my internship will be in San Jose, I will definitely be able to make the San Jose one. @_@ I'm so happy...I can't wait ^^

Guest blade7520

I'm sooo happy the dates are finally out!

...But the stops this time seems weird. I mean, Newark instead of New York? And no DC or Vegas?

Can't wait to see them!

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

DAH! If anyone finds out about the location of the Vancouver concert I will be forever grateful if you can PM and let me know!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest rainhero181430262800

There is no concert in GA either so oh well. I can't go. But it's a start, maybe next time.

OMG! THEY ARE OUT!!

I got so nervous when I saw them...ahhh~

New Jersey will be my stop!! Sunday isn't so bad...and it's at 8 but that's okay!

(I'm from Florida by the way!)

I can't believe it...this has really come true for me TT__TT

~~

I'm sorry to many of you about their other stops TT__TT...I wonder why they didn't put more variety!? they have two cali stops...there's so many places! i wish they could spread out more..so you all have a chance..

but you know what! there were a LOOOT adjustments made to their showcase schedules..they could totally add more stops!! I really hope they don't delete any..

Let's keep our fingers crossed shall we?? Always keep hope you'll see them on stage one day^^

Thank you thank you thank you for the updates all! I really appreciate it!~

nite~

manda.

Archived