[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest blade7520

Just got seats for the NJ stop! :D

...and man I didn't know the $180 tickets had seats! I went to their showcase in NY last year and got floor- I waited over 8 hours outside and was literally less than 5 meters away from them but omg it was so crazy down there! People were pushing like crazy, some girls fainted, and I felt like I was fighting for my life lol. I didn't even try to get $180 tickets this time cause I thought it was going to be like the NY showcase last time :(

But oh well at least I'll get to see them again! Thankfully my finals are over by the 22nd but I had to change all my summer plans b/c I thought the US stops were going to be in June... had to rearrange things with my PI and supervisor, find new housing, buy new plane tickets... but at least it'll be worth it!

Anyone else going to the Jersey stop? Oh, and does anyone know the best way to get from the bus station to the Prudential center? My friend and I are coming by Greyhound from NY and don't know where to go from there, so if you're from the area please help us out! Also does anyone know where's the best hotel to stay after the concert?

Can't wait to see them!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3hoshi

Got better seats so now I'm selling my old ticket:

Nokia Live Theatre

Orchestra Row T, Seat 201

Please PM me if you're interested! :)

Thanks,

Diana

Guest mclaire

Going to the Vancouver venue too!

mclaire - I hear ya concern, been checking periodically hoping that tickemaster will pop up information about it. ^^x

Serpantine- sounds like you have great ideas! Hope there's a meet up and seeing how large the venue is I hope there are some fan surprises planned for the event. ^^

i dont have friends going with me which sucks, but then it's not like i wont go because of that! haha

what tickets are you planning to get? im curious... i wonder if many will get the 180 ones...

im not very familiar with Cassies from Vancouver..so i dont know hehe

Guest xJaeJoongx

I accidentally bought the event ticket insurance without knowing that they charged 7$... Does anyone know how to cancel the insurance? :x

------

I got row s seat 110.. Idk where that is though :x I wonder if it's a good seat..

Guest cccatherine

I got better seats so now

selling 2 tickets: Orchestra Row W Seats 218-219 they're good seats!

nokia_theatre_la_live-5384.gif

the seats would be right where the number 200 is

Guest aq_dsini

got the 180 tickets for the LA concert from power house... D section i'm gonna be so closed to them OMG!!!

so excited!!

Guest SimplyAsian13

If I decide to go to NJ by PATH train, would there be any trains heading towards NYC past midnight? :ph34r:

thats what im doing but if you want the full schedule check the website cuz it always has a train you just have to catch it. 

Just got my tickets for San Jose!!!!!

I unfortunately won't be in LA during the LA concert date but I'll be going up fm LA to San Jose on June 3 but can't decide if I wanna drive or fly ...

1.  For Norcal ppl who say just fly into San Jose.  Is there decent public transit in San Jose or will I just have to take cabs everywhere?  Though I haven't been to SJ before, California in general sucks at mass transit and it's impossible to get around w/o a car.

2.  For other LA people who are interested in driving to San Jose, any interest in carpooling?

WHAT!?!?!??! I didn't try to get the 180 tickets because I thought they were standing only!!!!!!!  If I had know I would have fought!

How do you know the "floor" sections have seats?

So far people haven't replied to question 1. I live in San Jose, and there is the VTA lightrail system which is really cheap and there is a stop that a lot of SJSU students use to get to San Jose State University. If you look at at various VTA maps, the stop is called SAN ANTONIO. http://as.sjsu.edu/asts/index.jsp?val=light_rail After getting off, you have to walk a couple blocks to get to SJSU. Just putting it out there as an option. You may want to drive or take a taxi.

Guest au_dinosaur

So far people haven't replied to question 1. I live in San Jose, and there is the VTA lightrail system which is really cheap and there is a stop that a lot of SJSU students use to get to San Jose State University. If you look at at various VTA maps, the stop is called SAN ANTONIO. http://as.sjsu.edu/a...?val=light_rail After getting off, you have to walk a couple blocks to get to SJSU. Just putting it out there as an option. You may want to drive or take a taxi.

Very helpful, thanks!  

Oh, ignore all previous posts from me about needing to buy floor tickets.  Just resolved that issue! :)

Can't wait!!

Guest kathy1234

I got 180 tickets for the LA show ! (: Never been so lucky with Ticketmaster ! <3

Where are other 180 people sitting for the LA show, i`m coming from San Diego alone T-T

Me too. I studied in san diego so I will drive to la. too. are you willing to take carpool?

Guest xJaeJoongx

Does anyone have the extended stage seat map with the numbers and rows/sections for the Event Center in SJ? ):

Guest kathy1234

So far people haven't replied to question 1. I live in San Jose, and there is the VTA lightrail system which is really cheap and there is a stop that a lot of SJSU students use to get to San Jose State University. If you look at at various VTA maps, the stop is called SAN ANTONIO. http://as.sjsu.edu/asts/index.jsp?val=light_rail After getting off, you have to walk a couple blocks to get to SJSU. Just putting it out there as an option. You may want to drive or take a taxi.

I replied your email.

If the concert ends at 10 or 11pm, we have to arrive the airport before 12. However, the flight only stops at 12am

If you take airplane, you have to take the return flight in next day.

Also, I never take carpool with someone or take flight to San Jose. Please help me how to get there. I checked the website and filled out the info, but I can not find out the ridematch. Do you know what's happened?

Thank you

Guest Hongki.love

Hey guys. I am ordering tickets for the first time from ticket master. Can anyone tell me what is this american express seating and also what is the convience charge they are charging us the extra 15 bucks for? Can someone please help me out. I am wanting to go to the LA concert.

Just pay attention to the first column where they ask for ticket sales without American Express. As long as you fill that out, you don't need to touch the rest :) And Ticketmaster always requires a convenience fee so it's kind of like an extra charge :(

Was anyone able to get $180 tickets for LA?

I've been on with my friends since 12pm exact

and we still aren't able to get $180 :(

So we settled for $150 tickets. But

we're going to keep trying.

Keep trying! I tried for 20 minutes and my call finally went through. I managed to grab $180 seats that way! Good luck!!

Where do you sit for the $180 seats? I was only able to see the $150 seats on ticketmaster. Did you call in to buy those tickets?

I did! It took a while, but I managed to get them :)

Hey guys, I bought two extra tickets for the May 22nd concert in Newark, NJ

newark.jpg

Prudential Center

Section C, Row 5, Seats 10-11

Please message me if interested!

Guest shineebyul

Please ignore this post - I got my tickets refunded by Ticketmaster.  I'll see you all at the Newark Concert^^

Archived