[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Serpantine

I've been in hysterics since the news were released.. time for action!

Any JYJ vancouver fans that want to try adn meet them at the YVR, during their stay here, etc msg me!

Guest Honey_KizZ

I'm debating on which I should attend. When will they have information about the San Jose one? Is it the same price? Btw, where do I go buy the ticket?

OMG, too excited. Can't believe they are almost here. :w00t:

You can buy it on ticket master. They dont go on sale until April 16th.

idk if this will help you out.

The Prudential Center holds about 19,500 people.

The Event Center Arena holds about 6000 people.

The Nokia theatre holds 7100 people.

i think a smaller venue is much better because you can see them up close.

Guest laurana1

(Not 100% sure if it's okay to post this here, please just let me know if it's not)

Hey everyone! I'll be going to the LA concert and I'm looking for some fellow fans who would like to share a hotel room and a taxi to save some money, who would like to just hang out some and maybe go to Koreatown to get some kpop stuff. I'm 20 years old and will be flying in from Colorado. =) For more info, check out my post on Livejournal (http://laurana1.livejournal.com/6094.html) or just pm me! ^_^

I'm so excited!!! I feel really bad for everyone who can't go though, I'm hoping they add a couple more venues so you guys can see them too.

Please if you know anyone who is going to the LA concert and wants to room together and generally just hang out for a couple of days, please let me know! Thank you!~

Guest MonyMi

Haha thanks, it would've been better if it was actually in ny instead of nj but owell

just wondering, how long are jyj concerts usually?

Guest Honey_KizZ

Haha thanks, it would've been better if it was actually in ny instead of nj but owell

just wondering, how long are jyj concerts usually?

from the fanaccounts i've read of the Thailand concert, i think it's about 2 hours.

2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR

ASIA’S LEADING BAND LAUNCHES ITS FIRST CONCERT TOUR IN THE U.S. & CANADA

AEG LIVE and POWERHOUSE are proud to present the 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR in 4 major cities in the

U.S and Canada.

This concert is a part of JYJ’s world tour project produced by C-Jes Entertainment and will be their first

concert tour in the U.S. and Canada. Their tour is drawing huge attention around the globe, bringing in

more than 20,000 fans to the recent concert in Bangkok, Thailand.

It is the first time that AEG LIVE, one of the largest concert promoters in the world, is hosting a major

concert tour for an Asian artist in partnership with Powerhouse.

JYJ was formed in 2010 as a three-member band featuring JAEJOONG, YOOCHUN and JUNSU. JYJ

released their global debut album ‘The Beginning’ in October 2010 and reached number 1 on the

Japanese Oricon Chart in a sweeping pace.

The tour schedule is as follows:

FRIDAY MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM VANCOUVER BC, CANADA (VENUE INFO TO BE ANNOUNCED)

SUNDAY MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

FRIDAY JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM THE EVENT CENTER ARENA IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA

JYJ’s concert tour will create an unimaginable experience and compelling atmosphere that fans from all

over the world and of all ages can enjoy. Their fans will finally get a chance to witness JYJ’s grandeur

debut in the U.S and Canada.

Official ticket sales will begin at NOON (PST) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at the designated online and

offline outlets. Vancouver will have a separate on-sale date and time, which will be announced shortly.

Ticket prices are $180, $150, $120, $90, $70, and $40. Seating charts will be available for viewing

soon. All details related to ticket purchasing will be announced following this release.

credits: Powerhouse

Guest wingsywingsy

i think a smaller venue is much better because you can see them up close.

I agree with that and I also think it's cheaper and safer for them if they're still testing the size of their (growing) fanbase in the U.S. That's also why I think they played it safe by putting only a few stops, which I agree with. If they sell out this time, I'm sure they'll start expanding their stops in future concerts (they can't just base it on the response last time remember since it was free).

I heard the venue in New York is very expensive (and they lost quite a bit of money last time by holding free concerts so...), and that this venue in NJ is quite close to NY. I also heard that Jaejoong has a biological sister in Vancouver and hence it makes sense to have a stop in Vancouver? ^^ At any rate, I'm glad they're giving a chance for Norcal fans to see them since they cancelled SF last time.

Is anyone going to the one in San Jose? Would love to surprise Chun with a birthday song, etc., especially since it's the last stop! I think http://twitter.com/#!/JYJ4SF are planning something...

Guest kathy1234

I live in LA and want to go the concert in San Jose , but it is too far to drive lonely. I want to find the partners who will go there where he/she lives in LA? Please pm me

Guest twinklingstars

I agree with that and I also think it's cheaper and safer for them if they're still testing the size of their (growing) fanbase in the U.S. That's also why I think they played it safe by putting only a few stops, which I agree with. If they sell out this time, I'm sure they'll start expanding their stops in future concerts (they can't just base it on the response last time remember since it was free).

I heard the venue in New York is very expensive (and they lost quite a bit of money last time by holding free concerts so...), and that this venue in NJ is quite close to NY. I also heard that Jaejoong has a biological sister in Vancouver and hence it makes sense to have a stop in Vancouver? ^^ At any rate, I'm glad they're giving a chance for Norcal fans to see them since they cancelled SF last time.

Is anyone going to the one in San Jose? Would love to surprise Chun with a birthday song, etc., especially since it's the last stop! I think http://twitter.com/#!/JYJ4SF are planning something...

oooh the birthday idea is awesome. it would also be nice to do something large scale like taiwan's soshis' pink ribbon attack, but considering the format of the event center... dont know how it would work. there's always spelling out a phrase with glowsticks.

Guest sakuraphenix

i really want to go to their concert in busan,,, but I know no one in there T_T

I'm planning to go there for the concert. I'm currently studying in Seoul.

Do you know how to get tickets and when they start selling the tickets?

oh what do i do???

pros: concert in NJ this time? hey that's not too far! yay!!!!

cons: wait it's on a sunday? a sunday i'm scheduled to work no less?? {pulls out hair}

anyone planning on going to the nj concert?

*arrggghhhh* i'm so conflicted...

Has anyone ever been to the Prudential Center in New Jersey?

If so, do you know if the seats on the floor for a concert are standing or if they are actually seats?

Also if there are any hotels nearby that you'd recommend I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions! ^^

Guest tricia07_ann

THE 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. VANCOUVER, BC CANADA: FRI., MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM (TBA)

2. NEWARK, NJ: SUN., MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM (PRUDENTIAL CENTER)

3. LOS ANGELES, CA: FRI., MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM (NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE)

4. SAN JOSE, CA: FRI., JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM (THE EVENT CENTER ARENA)

Oh well, no San Francisco. I guess I'll go to their San Jose concert.

oh crap!!! no DC i see. :tears:

y it has to be that way. y california alwya have 2 stops

they should at least hold 2 stops on the EAST COAST.come on now!! uuuggghhh!!

hopefully me & my friends can go.the tix on sale this saturday already.shoot & we planned one of us gonna purchase the tix so we can be together on the seats & juz give her the money in advanced.we havent even done that.oh man it ruined everything. :(

i`m going to the nj concertt! (: yayy!

i`m so happy someone`s FINALLY coming to nj, especially when it`s jyj!! and it`s only 30 minutes away, too! hehe.

but does anyone know where the $50 ticket ppl sit?

& do you guys think the tickets are gonna sell fast? cuz i wanna make sure i get good seats xD

^ haha, yeah, I'm going to the concert too and I live about 30 mins away also =)

I'm assuming the $50 people sit all the way on the top? I'm not sure. I've never been to the Prudential Center before.

I have work on Saturday morning till 1ish but I'm leaving work early to purchase my ticket :vicx:

Guest sweethoney06

Can anyone let me know of when they will start selling the tickets for the LA concert? I might be there around that time and would love to go. Also the price range would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Guest xJaeJoongx

Oh! We should all do something for Chunnie at the SJ show! Omg *--* It would be awesome, hehe. I'm about 70% sure that I'm going to the SJ show. I'm somewhat in a need for a ride, but another cassie has offer me one and I'm still deciding because she's in Hayward. >:

Archived