[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest yeezer

(NEWS) First Look: Official seating charts for JYJ’s World Tour revealed

2011_04_15_Event_JYJ-460x338.jpg

Allkpop has just received the official seating charts for the 2011 JYJ World Tour, so make sure to check it out and grab the seat of your dreams to witness JYJ Live!

AEG Live / Goldenvoice and Powerhouseare pleased to announce the complete schedule of the 2011 JYJ World Tour in the U.S. and Canada.

The tour schedule is as follows:

FRIDAY MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM

ROGERS ARENA IN VANCOUVER BC, CANADA

1-4.jpg

SUNDAY MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM

PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

2-1.jpg

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM

NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

3-2.jpg

FRIDAY JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM

THE EVENT CENTER ARENA IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA

4-1.jpg

- Tickets for New Jersey, Los Angeles and San Jose will go on-sale at 12:00pm PDT (3:00pm EDT) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 via ticketmaster.com. (search “JYJ”)

- Tickets for the Vancouver concert will go on-sale to the public at 12:00pm PDT on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 via ticketmaster.ca. (search “JYJ”)

- Powerhouse will be available to respond to ticket inquiries, but fans are encouraged to get online at Ticketmaster especially on the first day of sales due to heavy call volumes.

- There will be NO discount offered for group purchase. All seats are reserved and there will be NO standing.

Stay tuned for more information on JYJ’s World Tour!

Credit: Allkpop

Shared by: JYJ3

Everyone for the US Tour, get ready to grab your best seats tomorrow or rather today. New Jersey here I come!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sniffles

I'm going to try to get the $180 tickets because i've been a fan of junsu for 5 years and I can't believe i could possibly see him for real! I tried going to the SM town that they went to a few years ago but that didn't work out and I tried to go the JYJ LA concert but that didn't work out either! So I'm very excited! Finally something i know for sure I can go to!

Are you me?

Hahaha.

I might try for the $180 floor tickets also, but I'm kinda scared of the fangirl swarm. Lol.

Does anyone know if there will be seating on the floor? I can't really tell what it will be like from the diagrams. I have zero experience with pop concerts.

The fanproject ideas sound fantastic. I would donate, too!

I think the little handheld signs are really powerful when everyone has one... like the 'miduhyo' papers or the hearts that Thai fans did for Junsu. Maybe everyone should hold up a cat! XD

Guest Serpantine

LOL VANCOUVER CASSIES WHERE Y'ALL AT?!

There's a flashmob being organized, but let's meetup before the concert or smt (: Msg me!

Where is everyone sitting? I'm aiming for 90$ seats

is anyone from Vancouver here?

I wonder why Ticketmaster still hasnt shown a page, when the ticket sales starts on the 19th already >.< ....

could the price be the same range as well? i doubt it if they would have VIP privileges ... hehe ^_^

LOL VANCOUVER CASSIES WHERE Y'ALL AT?!

There's a flashmob being organized, but let's meetup before the concert or smt (: Msg me!

Where is everyone sitting? I'm aiming for 90$ seats

Going to the Vancouver venue too!

mclaire - I hear ya concern, been checking periodically hoping that tickemaster will pop up information about it. ^^x

Serpantine- sounds like you have great ideas! Hope there's a meet up and seeing how large the venue is I hope there are some fan surprises planned for the event. ^^

JunsuxXcutie: I don't think it matters which side you sit on. All of them interacts with the fans equally. I was at the side for their LA showcase and I got to see all of them clearly. =)

Great! That's good to know!! Thanks for the confirmation =)

haha, I got my parents and sister to agree to go, but my parents don't want to spend too much so they'll get the cheapest seats while my sister and I get either the $150 or $180 ones. I agree it's a little weird though to be in a JYJ concert with your parents next to you. XD They would side-eye us due to our crazy enthusiasm lol

I also wonder which seats are better. I'm a little worried that I'll be blocked by everyone if I get the center seats...especially if everyone stands (and I'm not tall >.<)

HAHA yeah! My mom was just like "They're gonna sing in English right?" ahhh~ Mother..this is not the concert for you LMAO

AT least you get to go with your sister too! Have fun girly~

And yeah..of course ABC are the best since they are front and center..but the front sides don't look too bad--10 & 17.

I'm worried because my friend that wants to go is in a wheelchair so..I just want her to be comfortable and able to see everything..

~~~~~

ANYONE GOING TO THE NEW JERSEY SHOW!?

^

the tickets for the prudential center are supposed to go on sale noon pacific time. for the east coasters that'll be 3:00pm ^^

Ahh ok great! Noon Pacific Time!

Got it~ Thank you for the clarifications!! =)

Guest Hongki.love

I'm selling 3 $120 tickets, section ORCH, row JJ, seats 306-308 for the L.A. show at Nokia Center

I first got these, but I managed to get 3 $180 so I'm selling these! :)

PLEASE message me if you're interested! Thank you :)

Grats to everyone who got their tickets! Even if you didn't get the seats you wanted, at least you'll still get to see the boys, right?

&Who's going to JYJ? I'm going alone because nobody can go with me/are willing to pay the price I'm paying. Hopefully I'll see some soompiers at the LA show.

I'll be sitting at section orchestra, row d, seat 307; if anyone's sitting near me, let me know! (: I promise I don't bite, i just...scream a lot...

Guest LeCiel.

OMG, me and my friends are going to the San Jose concert!

We got Section 17 Row L Seats 6 - 8

AAAAH IM SO EXCITED!!!

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

San Jose showwwww yeaaaaaaaaah! ^^!! I just got tickets too >w<! Floor Row A seats 8 and 10!

I also have two extra 180 tickets for the SJ concert if anyone wants it. Floor Row B seats 21 and 23 (next to each other). I wound up getting the Row A tickets so.

But yea...SO PUMPED!

Archived