[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest tricia07_ann

I really really hope they keep the DC stop on the tour!! I ended up missing the NY stop on the Beginning tour because transportation didn't work out. :(

awwww u didnt go bec of that?? u should have come with us! ^_^

me & my friend went to NYC just the two of us to see them,we live in MD,we took the bus.

im so excited that i want them to post the USA dates already!! come on nao!! :D

Indonesians fans are lucky!! i hope we have VIP tix too available in US tour.coz ill make sure to get it!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charan

SALE

THAILAND TICKET

3rd April row E Seat 12 Zone SK

160 U$

If you interest pleas PM me or mention twiter @ sweetest_WN

Thank You :)

Guest sanluc

Hi..I have extra one VIP A ticket..to Indo fans who still need it plz sms to 0838-9845-1020 or email sanlucjerry@yahoo.com or twitter @sanlucjae :)

This seems almost too good to be true.

There's no excuse that can stop me now.

I really really really hope the US tour dates are in May-June OR are at least at the way end of April, because I will be out of Uni for summer...

ah~ That's why this seems too good to be true..the dates..the stops..the fact that they are actually coming back again for a 2nd time..eveything is so...convenient.

I can't miss it this time! (I can't believe I missed their showcase in NY..they were SO close)

I'm crossing my fingers for the dates..and I'm so anxious.

I really want to see them..

4 years of always missing out..totally worth it.

I have a friend I promised to take with me if I could make it..she deserves to see them more than anyone I know!

I need this to happen~ for us

manda

Guest vivi86

JYJ thailand concert

selling two pink zone(5000) tickets 2nd & 3rd april for 4500 baht

my friend had an emergency and couldn't attend the concert. so now she want sell off her ticket cheaper.

please pm me if you are interested

Guest kuroidi

I really hope they release the US dates soon. It was nice to see them in New York last year! I flew all the way from Florida :)

Guest ikesung

JYJ indonesia concert is CANCELED.

SO we are really hopeless.

It's better don't give us sweet thing when u can't tears.giftears.gif

Guest Lil'Hazel

anyone going to the concert in Bangkok??

I need a company. :))))) I'll be staying over at Siam Square. Please let me know if you know anyone to PM me.

Guest petiteange22

updated schedule

<JYJ World Tour Concert 2011>

April 2, 3: Bangkok, Thailand

April 23: Taipei, Taiwan

May 7: Beijing, China

June 11, 12: Busan, Korea

Guest mrs.Chunina

i just want to put down all my feeling towards JYJ INDONESIA cancellation...

i'm tired of reading articles blaming CJES or DCI..  and i personally don't know whose to blame whether it s CJES who ask for sudden production cost that DCI can not fulfill because it's not in the contract  or it's DCI unprofesional manner for abiding the contract..

but one thing for sure.. INDONESIAN CASSIE HOPE TO SEE THEM HERE IS DESTROYED !!

and who get affected?? FANS

who feel disappointed??FANS

who feel Stress? FANS

who's to blame ?? DCI? CJES? FANS? i don't know..

i'm JYJ BIG fans.. and after the cancellation is officially announce..until today.. i still not able to hear JYJ song.. not able to see their pictures or news.. it feel so traumatic.. it was just 4 days after press release here.. 2 days after concert teaser.. and suddenly its just RUIN!!! and i never heard any of JYJ member feel empathy for us (indonesian fans) for the cancellation.. and i was just hope that one of them..just one of them.. saying thing that makes us here feel easier.. am i asking to much?? :(:(:(

i always trust and keep my  faith on them.. but this cancellation.. just... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest SimplyAsian13

i just want to put down all my feeling towards JYJ INDONESIA cancellation...

i'm tired of reading articles blaming CJES or DCI..  and i personally  don't know whose to blame whether it s CJES who ask for sudden  production cost that DCI can not fulfill because it's not in the  contract  or it's DCI unprofesional manner for abiding the contract..

but one thing for sure.. INDONESIAN CASSIE HOPE TO SEE THEM HERE IS DESTROYED !!

and who get affected?? FANS

who feel disappointed??FANS

who feel Stress? FANS

who's to blame ?? DCI? CJES? FANS? i don't know..

i'm JYJ BIG fans.. and after the cancellation is officially  announce..until today.. i still not able to hear JYJ song.. not able to  see their pictures or news.. it feel so traumatic.. it was just 4 days  after press release here.. 2 days after concert teaser.. and suddenly  its just RUIN!!! and i never heard any of JYJ member feel empathy for us  (indonesian fans) for the cancellation.. and i was just hope that one  of them..just one of them.. saying thing that makes us here feel  easier.. am i asking to much?? :(:(:(

i always trust and keep my  faith on them.. but this cancellation.. just... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I can sort of relate to you. When they say Canada its most likely in Vancouver and the only way for me to see them is in New York cuz i live in Toronto and my parents might not even allow me to go but that doesnt mean you can't listen to their songs or see pics and news about them like u said cuz no one's stopping you. And if you really are a true fan that u say u are you would try to understand it from their perspective. They have been through so much and they don't need fans that would add more problems but to understand them and comfort them. There's always a next time its not the end. If they're not able to go to your town, maybe you would get better luck next time. It's not JYJ's fault it's just a bad case of bad luck. JYJ is working really hard to show to their fans how much we mean to them and all we can do who are not able to see them is support them and not cause them more problems.

I get it that you feel frustrated and stuff but just still keep your faith in DBSK not just JYJ, DBSK needs us to still have faith in them.

Guest mrs.Chunina

Dear @SimplyAsian13

thanks so much for your understanding dear.. i never blame JYJ for this cancellation.. i never blame them for trying to give us the best concert ever.. this just devastation feeling of me..maybe i was just asking too much.. and i'm so sorry for being to emotional with this cancellation..:).. now i try to start listening to them again.. i hope this disapointment will gone soon.. so i can hear their song with smile.. not tears like nowadays :D

I hope that the US update will be here soon. I hope it doesn't go on passing june to july or i will have to cancel on all my planes and head toward another direction because all my friends wants to go and are my only ride will have to cancel between june and july. Please update on the US soon. I'm really hoping it will happen somewhere between april or may. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Serenity89

Update on JYJ US Tour!

Good news US fans! JYJ US World Tour concert is in May, brought to you by Powerhouse Live. The promotion company just announced it on their twitter today. Are you guys excited?

I was so ecstatic the moment I heard this! So start your plans now because it's already been confirmed!

Credit: Powerhouse Live Twitter

Update on JYJ US Tour!

Good news US fans! JYJ US World Tour concert is in May, brought to you by Powerhouse Live. The promotion company just announced it on their twitter today. Are you guys excited?

I was so ecstatic the moment I heard this! So start your plans now because it's already been confirmed!

Credit: Powerhouse Live Twitter

Absolutely excited for this! I'm definitely gonna go and can't wait, I hope they give exact dates soon WHOOT WHOOT.

Guest majorscales

Can any kind souls teach me how to purchase tickets for their concert in Taiwan...

Because, i am not a Taiwanese, i am not familiar with the website..

I doesnt seem to accept overseas booking...

http://www.g-music.com.tw/event/2011/GMusicBigBanner.987/index.html

Archived