[Drama 2012] The Korean Peninsula ( Hanbando) 한반도

mameayw

Guest kayana20

I am so sick of stalker guy words cannot describe how I feel.Why why why did he have to kill the defenseless guy to keep Jin jae with the North Koreans? Does he not understand whether he brought her back or not they both are going to die!I think him plotting all these years to keep her and Myung-Joon apart is pathetic too. She has never loved him and never will.And that is the difference between him and Myung-Joon he never told that it was orchestrated by the North Koreans to keep them apart because Jin jae would have figured it out immediately that stalker was the one who set that up. 13 years wasted by his meddling and this episode was so weak it made me mad. They really should have gotten married this episode because if they really had been married when they separated then they would not be allowed to ask info about either of them to each other since now they are binded by marriage.If it works like that over there. Also I don't get how South Korea didn't help them to both get out so I guess Jin jae will be the pawn to make Myung-Joon to become the president or the North Koreans will torture her half to death so either country gets the nuclear core info first. Sorry her mother will reap what she sows because she is a pathetic black hole to do that to the father of her child and let her daughter be tortured for standing against her country. She could have at least acted like Jin jae was dead and let them go. Sigh 16 more episodes to go and I guess it's now at the climax so we will see the struggle and strength for power in politics and how strong Myung-Joon and Jin Jae love is. We can already see they had no idea what they were getting into in this episode after the tense scenes and fighting. I just wanna know what Myung-Joon will have to sacrifice to get her back?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Peninsula' Hwang jung min-Kim jung eun after kissing? ... 'Peninsula behind' surprise at the 'Public'

2012030100498_0.jpg

Korea TV drama 'peninsula' (a play directed by yunseonju yihyeongmin) is the story behind the public.

"Behind the peninsula 'a' peninsula 'in the hidden story behind the Scenes nechureolhan normal appearance of the actors comes from a character in the drama translates this description, actor interviews will capture new audiences composed.

Romania was cool chatting chugyeoksin vehicle, giddy height of high-rise rooftop talchulsin, barefoot rig hidden in fugitive shooting episodes Ilbo 'peninsula' will be entertaining to see is another.

In addition, the viewers' tears soaked the Cathedral of topics will be disclosed to eonyaksik behind the scene. Hwang and Kim Jung Eun's kissing in this scene a bit of back story is scheduled to be released.

This 'Peninsula' official "'peninsula' story behind the story of an exciting and exotic charm of the actors so much interested please get a little glimpse," he said.

Meanwhile, TV Korea's "Behind the peninsula ', today (1 day) 7:10 p.m. will be broadcast on Channel 19 in step.

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/03/01/2012030100543.html

Guest agssy

can someone tell me where i can find English sub for this drama?

You can find Hanbando episodes with English subbed at Dramacrazy.net.

My conclusion after watching episodes 7 and 8: they filmed in a lot of random places and they weren't always making sense, but it is one of the few movies where the Romanians are actually speaking Romanian - I've seen too many Hollywood movies with Russian or Romani speaking Romanians.

I live in a beautiful country... Am I bragging too much? Please, forgive me. You are free to disagree.

I wonder if I am the only Romanian here...

My conclusion after watching episodes 7 and 8: they filmed in a lot of random places and they weren't always making sense, but it is one of the few movies where the Romanians are actually speaking Romanian - I've seen too many Hollywood movies with Russian or Romani speaking Romanians.

I live in a beautiful country... Am I bragging too much? Please, forgive me. You are free to disagree.

I wonder if I am the only Romanian here...

It is never bragging to feel proud of one's country.  Kudos to you for being so.  And, kudos to the production for respecting your country and its people.  :)

I just finished watching episode 9. It's so sad. Hope tomorrow's episode will give us some hope. I don't understand Korean but, did the North Korean hardliner leader ask Min Dung Ki to kill Lim Jin Jae? 

Guest prettyvnd

Episode 10 is also out on dramafever.

http://www.dramafeve...Peninsula/?ap=1

Thanks HillaryTnT smile.gif

Just finished watching episode 9 and 10 with english subbed, how unlucky Jin Jae  is sad.gif  

Myung Joon has accepted the offer, to run as a president and will start the candidacy.

I like it when he says that north Koreans are not enemies, for sure it was because of the other north Korean who has worked with him in the station and of course because of his girl Jin Jae. 

I think Min Dong-Ki has great love for  Jin jae  since theyre were still young. And I wonder why  he didnt shoot the guy (oh forgot his  name 

sweatingbullets.gifbiggrin.gif )  ouuhh i cant for the next episodes !

Its interesting how Myung Joon will get Jin jae out from north Korea So excited to see Jin jae as a first lady 

cool.gif 

'Peninsula' Hwang jung min ,Kim jung eun couples, laughter filming public

2012030801387_0.jpg

Actor Hwang and Kim Jung Eun's antics became public appearance. Korea TV (Channel 19) Drama 'peninsula' in the photo shooting of Hwang, cast, eun, etc. will be directed to the friendly atmosphere. Hwang, eun couple with a comic look cute but attracted attention. Bright images of faces taken with the other performers were also caught on camera. Hwang "The one who took time from busy schedules to entertain without impressive shoot jjipuriji always exciting heart goes out to the set" and "Everybody was taking a picture of fun to be watching," he said. 'peninsula' is an ongoing discussion of the unification of the future against the backdrop of a virtual peninsula drama depicting the story unfolds. Every Monday and Tuesday will be aired at 20:50.

Thanks HillaryTnT *quoted image*

Just finished watching episode 9 and 10 with english subbed, how unlucky Jin Jae  is *quoted image*  

Myung Joon has accepted the offer, to run as a president and will start the candidacy.

I like it when he says that north Koreans are not enemies, for sure it was because of the other north Korean who has worked with him in the station and of course because of his girl Jin Jae. 

I think Min Dong-Ki has great love for  Jin jae  since theyre were still young. And I wonder why  he didnt shoot the guy (oh forgot his  name 

*quoted image**quoted image* )  ouuhh i cant for the next episodes !

Its interesting how Myung Joon will get Jin jae out from north Korea So excited to see Jin jae as a first lady 

*quoted image* 

I am also looking forward to what happens next.  Unfortunately, I think Min Dong-Ki is going to get Jin Jae out so that he can gain access to South Korea (probably under pretext of getting amnesty for Jin Jae and re-uniting her with Myung Joon).  He will then try to kill Myung Joon because Jo Kook-Cheol (the North Korean commander) indicated that Myung Joon cannot become president of South Korea and he will determine who will become president of Korea (I am assuming he means to take over South Korea and preside over both).

'Peninsula' Hwang jung min, political beliefs, to defend 'eggs,' even taking

2012031201014_0.jpg

Hwang, these eggs were baptized humiliation.

TV aired the last six days of Korea drama 'peninsula (a play yunseonju, director yihyeongmin) a presidential candidate to move to become a full-fledged spiral seomyeongjun (Hwang minutes) "is never the North. Regulations enemy is my opinion that we should not say "that makes watching these scenes were painted on the horror.

At the end of the broadcast Hwang's remarks that need to overturn the citizens and families of maritime warfare to the Hwang throwing eggs and flour, was the scene prior notice. In particular, Hwang stood up again, the egg falls down right on, right on the head stone, while the blood is spilled his unyielding belief yegodwae appearance sadness of viewers are thinking.

"Peninsula" official "Hwang with eggs and flour a large amount of extras to correct, but rather to throw a little more encouraging was drastically. Too much fried eggs later in the fishy body vibration, and all the staff seulseul Hwang avoided. Lt was your idea Hwang noticed it two staff members to embrace the haunting was also to play pranks, "he told the story behind shooting.

Hwang "The first match as a politician who signed the trials because the whole heart was heavy shooting. Politicians who know little signature how to overcome obstacles, and is a candidate for President to be watching, "he revealed his love for the role.

Meanwhile, TV Korea drama 'peninsula' of the week will be broadcast on EO 20:50.

2012031201014_1.jpg

Archived