[Drama 2012] The Korean Peninsula ( Hanbando) 한반도

mameayw

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

421359_313206328726381_246786778701670_841601_683839732_n.jpg

Eventually!! TODAY!! You can watch Actress Kim Jung Eun’s new blockbuster drama '한반도: The Korean Peninsula' from 8:50 pm every Mondays, Tuesdays on TV Chosun.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/247008545363176#!/stormscom

Guest prettyvnd

2012020700550_0.jpg

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

TV Korean drama ' the peninsula ' in the first run of the program guide: species with ratings, the highest figure 

recorded. 6, in the first televised ' peninsula ' nationwide ratings (AGB Nielsen Media Research), 1.649%. This 

was the last year December 5, JTBC ' sucker sucking Dame ' first broadcast viewership this discourse recorded, 

so far beyond 1.601% single channel aired programs of species, the first broadcast of the highest level. Also 6, 

aired TV programs among the top ratings, but Joseon Dong sucking sucking stories aired over the fence ' JTBC ' 

(1.755%) was more than the walls. ' The peninsula ', first broadcast in the North-South joint alternative energy

development team gave South Korean scientists are participating in the signature (Hwang Jung-min) and North

Korea (Kim Jung EUN) fillings scientists rim heartbreaking mind and rigid belief in North Korea during the North-

South Summit talks and draw, a coup is enhanced and the stress of movement. Kim turned to the press table, 

suzak@sportschosun.com

HJM-KJE Hanbando highest rating from jongpyon...  

w00t.gif 

Thanks to mameayw !

biggrin.gif

Waaahhhh ! pretty, you now know how to do vd caps ? good for you girl !

Hanbando got the highest ratings among the dramas launched last night , Congratulations !

Episode 2 tonight ! Hanbando fighting !

Guest kayana20

I wanted padam padam to win but this drama looks so good I am jumping on it. Why can't I have one night or week which is not packed with drama's? Sigh because it's so much goodness being produced. I also love mature romances sometimes and this one looks good. The kiss preview clip is what hooked me.

Guest pruebel2434

the plot seem to be interesting. KJE acting is top class.. can't wait for the next epi..

Congratulations for the highest rating...HANBANDO

"Hanbando" grabs the best ratings yet for a general service drama, 1.649%

photo221179.jpg

For a first episode, TV Chosun's "Hanbando - Drama" took in the highest percentage of viewers that any general service drama has recorded yet.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 6th, TV Chosun drama "Hanbando" rated 1.649%.

This is even higher than the 1.601% recorded by the first episode of JTBC's "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" on the 5th of December. This is the highest ratings score thus far among first episodes from any general service channel. It is also the highest viewing percentage yet for TV Chosun.

This days episode showed the excellent performances of Hwang Jeong-min and Kim Jeong-eun as North Korean scientist Seo Myeong-joon and South Korean scientist Rim Jin-jae.

Meanwhile, "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", which is ending on February 7th, took in 1.755% of viewers.

source http://www.hancinema.net/hanbando-grabs-the-best-ratings-yet-for-a-general-service-drama-1-649percent-38406.html

Hi all

Thank you for all the picture of Hanbando... really love to see Hwang Jung Min again in small screen..

But, I cant open tudou link. So maybe I have to waiting for english sub video.... :wacko:

Is anyone give us summary of eps 1 and 2? or maybe someone can give me another link? need watching it so badly....

thanks

Hi all

Thank you for all the picture of Hanbando... really love to see Hwang Jung Min again in small screen..

But, I cant open tudou link. So maybe I have to waiting for english sub video.... :wacko:

Is anyone give us summary of eps 1 and 2? or maybe someone can give me another link? need watching it so badly....

thanks

'Peninsula' Jihoo-Kim jung eun, affectionate "brother and sister a two-shot '... warm siblings Force

201202081703121119_1.jpg

[My Daily = yieunji news] Jihoo rookie actor eun two friendly 'brother and sister a two-shot as' an extraordinary friendship, he said. Jihoo wolhwa the TV Korea TV ' peninsula '(a play yunseonju / director yihyeongmin) eun on the set and shoulders on one side taken pictures dministration of their day of filming on the olrimyeo warm atmosphere conveyed. the past 6 and 7 on days 1, 2 episode aired 'peninsula' Jihoo from the Hwang and support the adoring NIS agent Kang Dong crazy he played a short appearance despite presence reveals the attention of viewers attracted more than anything Jihoo and a pro-Kim Jung Eun's affectionate brother and sister in a two-shot stood out as a friendly atmosphere. Geukjungeseo for eun Hwang and 'Love Guardian Angel "which would serve as Jihoo the 'Hwang's aeteuthan her' real-eun and takes a warm friendship revealing poses more attracted. public photos and Jihoo and the "pro- The city, like my sister ... well taken care neom yippeusin our seniors .. But I eun gatdang brother! "a sense of drama with comments and a charismatic show full of appearance was also different from the fresh aspects. eun photos taken with Jihoo Netizens faced "complete suits," "affectionate brother and sister" "brother and sister were hit, such as" was responsible. [Jihoo (left) and eun. Photo: Jihoo mitu Day]

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201202081703121119&ext=na

another link

The Korean peninsula Ep2

http://www.tudou.com...ceId=0_06_02_99

'Peninsula' Jihoo-Kim jung eun, affectionate "brother and sister a two-shot '... warm siblings Force

*quoted image*

[My Daily = yieunji news] Jihoo rookie actor eun two friendly 'brother and sister a two-shot as' an extraordinary friendship, he said. Jihoo wolhwa the TV Korea TV ' peninsula '(a play yunseonju / director yihyeongmin) eun on the set and shoulders on one side taken pictures dministration of their day of filming on the olrimyeo warm atmosphere conveyed. the past 6 and 7 on days 1, 2 episode aired 'peninsula' Jihoo from the Hwang and support the adoring NIS agent Kang Dong crazy he played a short appearance despite presence reveals the attention of viewers attracted more than anything Jihoo and a pro-Kim Jung Eun's affectionate brother and sister in a two-shot stood out as a friendly atmosphere. Geukjungeseo for eun Hwang and 'Love Guardian Angel "which would serve as Jihoo the 'Hwang's aeteuthan her' real-eun and takes a warm friendship revealing poses more attracted. public photos and Jihoo and the "pro- The city, like my sister ... well taken care neom yippeusin our seniors .. But I eun gatdang brother! "a sense of drama with comments and a charismatic show full of appearance was also different from the fresh aspects. eun photos taken with Jihoo Netizens faced "complete suits," "affectionate brother and sister" "brother and sister were hit, such as" was responsible. [Jihoo (left) and eun. Photo: Jihoo mitu Day]

http://www.mydaily.c...03121119&ext=na

Subbed versions of this episodes are out there:

kimchidramas

http://www.kimchidra...-peninsula.html

dramafever

http://www.dramafeve...87/1/Peninsula/

dramacrazy

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/korean-peninsula/

Archived