[Drama 2012] The Korean Peninsula ( Hanbando) 한반도

mameayw

Guest yeezer

OMO IT'S MONDAY!!! Can't wait to see what will happen next! Hmmm... anyone know where we can watch it streaming?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeezer

OMG is it really ending tomorrow? One more episode is not enough time to tie up all the loose ends IMO. They finally got together in this 2nd last episode only to have her walk away from him? I know she is doing it cuz she doesn't want to make things harder for him but still. Want one more week to this drama.

Thanks @nuguri04 for the screen caps :)

[TV shipbuilding ch19] difficult myeongjun met again and the fate of rimjinjae?

2012040202076_0.jpg

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/04/02/2012040202295.html

...........................................................................................................

'Peninsula' Hwang jung min Kim jung eun , president and his wife finally come

201204030852774141_1.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109375044

Guest agssy

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ! tonight is the last episode , what a waste to cut short a good drama !

It seems that Koreans do not like this type of plot in a drama , the writer must be very frustrated .

Wrong timing I guess , with the North Koreans missile launched that once again endangered peace ..... u..uhhh !

Well , fiction or not , this drama has all what it takes to be a blockbuster it's so sad that viewers are not yet ready for this kind of theme .

Guest yeezer

I cannot wait to get home to download and watch this episode. This is the moment I've been waiting for. Will definitely miss this drama.

EDIT: Thanks @semi-fly for the torrent link. Can't wait for my download to finish! :w00t:

Archived