[Drama 2012] The Korean Peninsula ( Hanbando) 한반도

mameayw

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agssy

@nuguri04 , waaaaahhhhh , you are fast girl , thank you for all the screen caps!

Jin Jae finally was able to escape and with the help of Dong Ki , isn't that what we have been waiting for, the reunion of Myung Joon and Jin Jae ?

What will happen to Dong Ki ? Oh dear ! it seems that his love for Jin Jae is so great that he is willing to face any punishment .

@semi-fly , thanks for the torrent file and the video caps , you are doing us a lot of favor by posting the link here , thank you so much ! :)

Guest soulan

I know Dong Ki has done many bad things, really. But my heart is breaking right now! Seeing him sacrifice himself because he wants to save Jin Jae at all cost and make her happy. 

[Even if i'm wondering why he said in the preview that he didnt do it because of love - but that could be misleading us]

Waaah. Right now, I really want him to be safe and happy somewhere too. 

I have to admit I didn't follow this drama as closely as I should but Myung Joon always seems so ... passive.. That's why seeing Dong Ki's feelings move me more! 

Guest nuguri04

Aggsyy - haha! sorry because its not in sequence coz im doing that in a live stream so i need to be very fast! aahha!

Semifly - thanks for the links!

i know love dong ki for he has so much and lot of sacrifice for jin jae.... that he do everything what ever will it cost to be and have jin jae save! Maybe he does things not good before but now he is always there for jin jae... As for the character of hjm i think he's more focus on politics that he cant even sacrifice anything  for jin jae and for the reason that he has a daughter but i could be wrong i think his love for jin jae is so lame> i think he need to justify his love for jin jae! heheh! (just my opinion) hehhe

Guest agssy

Aggsyy - haha! sorry because its not in sequence coz im doing that in a live stream so i need to be very fast! aahha!

Semifly - thanks for the links!

i know love dong ki for he has so much and lot of sacrifice for jin jae.... that he do everything what ever will it cost to be and have jin jae save! Maybe he does things not good before but now he is always there for jin jae... As for the character of hjm i think he's more focus on politics that he cant even sacrifice anything  for jin jae and for the reason that he has a daughter but i could be wrong i think his love for jin jae is so lame> i think he need to justify his love for jin jae! heheh! (just my opinion) hehhe

Dong Ki saw that he has to do something fast for the woman he loves more than anything else , with the revolutionary government that they have right now in the North , he knew he cannot guarantee Jin Jae's safety , he has to put aside his love , his feelings for her and the solution is to help her escape and be the with the man whom he knew will also do the best he can to make her safe .

Lame ? I don't think so , Myung Joon accepted the challenge of running for the presidency of the South because he knew it's the only way of helping Jin Jae and the people of the North , the process may be long but it's the best way to achieve his goal in a peaceful manner , a manner that may not be acceptable to many but a sure way to guarantee that he will have all the resources needed to give way to a reunification and to the woman he loves .

Guest agssy

semi-fly , thanks for the torrent link !

Jin Jae is now in the South but still she cant be with her man , she's in a safe house and maybe wondering why Myung Joon is not coming to get her .

Guest yeezer

Torrent Link E016 (

Khai):

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your torrent links. :) Can't wait to see what will happen in this episode.

Guest kayana20

They are going to use her as a bargaining chip against Myung-Joon and they are afraid his presidency will be at risk. He will give it up just to have her back too though .Everyone in the North and South have their own agenda but the South was supposed to let her go free and now they are holding her away from Myung-Joon .When if she came to them shouldn't they let her go free after all she has done for them?Isn't 13 years of them suffering apart enough and I wish everyone would stop having their say let Myung-Joon choose. Yes you need a good president but how come she can't be his wife and help him win that presidency? She has been beaten, tortured, embarrassed, degraded,and stripped of all self-respect. She stood by her country for years but now she has left and just wants the man she loves.I am so annoyed because Dong-Ki didn't sacrifice himself and his love for her for her to live the same lonely existence as before. This is my last political drama too much politics in life and love and I cannot take waiting so long.

Guest yeezer

So is this drama really ending with just 2 more episodes? Hope they will be able to wrap things up nicely instead of rushing things too much. They better reunite in the next episode. Why oh why are there no previews for the next episode???

Guest agssy

So is this drama really ending with just 2 more episodes? Hope they will be able to wrap things up nicely instead of rushing things too much. They better reunite in the next episode. Why oh why are there no previews for the next episode???

Do they really mean to cut this drama short ? Oh dear ! what a waste ! I was hoping that they will have second thoughts about it , there was no follow up report so maybe , just maybe the news was wrong !

Guest prettyvnd

yeah most of a teens now are only cared about KPOP Idols, but not me ! though am only 18 years old i really hate KPOP. w00t.gif

I love watching this drama coz i learned a lot from this especially about politics.The good thing is i learned to love and valued my own country unlike before that i don't know and am not knowing it, about what's happening in our community as long as am alive and enjoying my life i don't care about them! hehe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ! !

i just cannot understand why they need to cut this drama into 18 episodes instead of 24 episodes mad.gif just because it didn't hit, but how about the viewers who's actually love watching this drama?"That's not fair!" dry.gif

Guest agssy

Why is there no preview for episode 17 ?

How are they going to wrap it up with just two episodes left ?

Oh , come on , don't waste this drama , at least make it up to twenty episodes !

Archived