[Drama 2012] The Korean Peninsula ( Hanbando) 한반도

mameayw

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be really wrong but does anyone else think that his daughter, Yu Ri, could be Lin Jae's daughter as well?  That maybe she had Yu Ri and gave her up to go back to North Korea in order to protect her father (and mother) to some extent.  

My case for this is as follows:

- His daughter looks like she is 7 (weren't they together 8 years ago)

-  He went to tell his friend (the one who gave him the passport) something about Yu Ri but then changed his mind at the last minute

- He doesn't look like the type to fool around and he has been in love with Lin Jae since they met in Russia (wasn't that 8 years ago; if longer, it would shoot my theory to hell); Cannot see him as type to fall in love with one girl then go back to Korea and marry someone else and have a child, to boot

- Have not seen any pictures of Yu Ri's mother (either a couple picture with her husband ... as I assume they would have married ... or a mother/child picture with Yuri) which is strange considering that "she went to heaven."  There are always pictures about when people died.   Unless I missed them

Anyone else thinks as I do?

Guest kayana20

I could be really wrong but does anyone else think that his daughter, Yu Ri, could be Lin Jae's daughter as well?  That maybe she had Yu Ri and gave her up to go back to North Korea in order to protect her father (and mother) to some extent.  

-  He went to tell his friend (the one who gave him the passport) something about Yu Ri but then changed his mind at the last minute

- He doesn't look like the type to fool around and he has been in love with Lin Jae since they met in Russia (wasn't that 8 years ago; if longer, it would shoot my theory to hell); Cannot see him as type to fall in love with one girl then go back to Korea and marry someone else and have a child, to boot

- Have not seen any pictures of Yu Ri's mother (either a couple picture with her husband ... as I assume they would have married ... or a mother/child picture with Yuri) which is strange considering that "she went to heaven."  There are always pictures about when people died.   Unless I missed them

It was 13 years ago so I don't know if it's possible but we will soon find out who her mother was anyway when he introduces Jin Jae to Yu Ri and maybe that is the reason why she was waiting to leave with Myung-hoon too all those years ago but was interrupted.

It's crazy how everyone wants to kill them for the info never realizing how smart Jin jae and Myung-Hoon are. She is waiting for him while he knows he is on a time constraint. She can only hold off on giving the info for so long. That North Korean guy who is in love with her is pathetic. How is killing Myung-Hoon going to stop Jin jae? She is not giving that info up at all and won't listen to him regardless because she does not love him and smart move because he is going to die with her if they are caught. I am so excited for Monday I wonder what will happen when Jin Jae and Myung-Hoon meet up and how will he become president. With 18 episodes to go I cannot wait to find out all the secrets and watch the lovestory unfold.

@julia2840 All the episodes are on dramafever.com subbed.Along with the others they mentioned.

It was 13 years ago so I don't know if it's possible but we will soon find out  who her mother was anyway when he introduces Jin Jae to Yu Ri and maybe that is the reason why she was waiting to leave with Myung-hoon too all those years ago but was interrupted.

It's crazy how everyone wants to kill them for the info never realizing how smart Jin jae and Myung-Hoon are. She is waiting for him while he knows he is on a time constraint. She can only hold off on giving the info for so long. That North Korean guy who is in love with her is pathetic. How is killing Myung-Hoon going to stop Jin jae? She is not giving that info up at all and won't listen to him regardless because she does not love him and smart move because he is going to die with her if they are caught. I am so excited for Monday I wonder what will happen when Jin Jae and Myung-Hoon meet up and how will he become president. With 18 episodes to go I cannot wait to find out all the secrets and watch the lovestory unfold.

@julia2840  All the episodes are on dramafever.com subbed.Along with the others they mentioned.

Thanks for clarifying.

We share the same belief , there really is a big possibility that Yu Ri is Jin Jae and Myung Joon' s daughter , maybe they have agreed that it will be better to raise their daughter in a democratic country although she will be separated from her mother temporarily , Jin Jae has seen the life of living in a country where there is no freedom and does not want her daughter to suffer the same fate .

At Myung Joon's house there's no picture or anything that will show that he has been married to another woman , no indication whatsoever , unless of course it is a custom in Korea that the pictures of dead people should be buried with them .

Guest kayana20

Thanks for clarifying.

anytime but I am really loving your theory that would be such a good shocker if true.That is one more reason they will try to get rid of both of them too.

We share the same belief , there really is a big possibility that Yu Ri is Jin Jae and Myung Joon' s daughter , maybe they have agreed that it will be better to raise their daughter in a democratic country although she will be separated from her mother temporarily , Jin Jae has seen the life of living in a country where there is no freedom and does not want her daughter to suffer the same fate .

At Myung Joon's house there's no picture or anything that will show that he has been married to another woman , no indication whatsoever , unless of course it is a custom in Korea that the pictures of dead people should be buried with them .

Yup I did not see any pictures of his dead wife either maybe if we rewatch his expressions when asked about his daughter he gives some hints.I really want that flashback scene from the past to come up already because it will answer some questions about their separation.

Guest kayana20

Today's episode was daebak. Sigh Myung-hoon you made up for those 13 years that went by. Lim Jin jae really gave up on him coming to get her but as always with these 2 fate stepped in.I loved the fact that he thwarted her Stalker as I call him when he tried to kill MH. They set him up both times but the only thing that had me scratching my head twice was when he let the door stay locked without kicking it in. LOL who keeps twisting a locked door if you know MH is on the other side for LJJ. Sigh it made no sense then they stood there for a few minutes after they got away.Is stalker serious? The funniest moment though was when the North Korean bodyguards let LJJ take the empty bottle with the brown paper? Why is she getting a gift with nothing in it?Hilarious . Gosh I loved how easily people do not pay attention it helps smart people best them that much easier. Now as for tomorrow episode does anyone know if they really get married in the church or do they exchange promise rings?And if they go over the South Korean border can Jin Jae no longer be sent back to North Korea since she now is married to Myung-hoon?

Guest prettyvnd

Today's episode was daebak. Sigh Myung-hoon you made up for those 13 years  that went by. Lim Jin jae really gave up on him coming to get her but as always with these 2 fate stepped in.I loved the fact that he thwarted her Stalker as I call him when he tried to kill MH. They set him up both times but the only thing that had me scratching my head twice was when he let the door stay locked without kicking it in. LOL who keeps twisting a locked door if you know MH is on the other side for LJJ. Sigh it made no sense then they stood there for a few minutes after they got away.Is stalker serious? The funniest moment though was when the North Korean bodyguards let LJJ take the empty bottle with the brown paper? Why is she getting a gift with nothing in it?Hilarious . Gosh I loved how easily people do not pay attention it helps smart people best them that much easier. Now as for tomorrow episode does anyone know if they really get married in the church or do they exchange promise rings?And if they go over the South Korean border can Jin Jae no longer be sent back to North Korea since she now is married to Myung-hoon?

Ahaha I notice that too an empty gift :sweatingbullets::D

I think they just exchange the promise ring, and did a romantic smack kiss in front of the Cathedral Altar.

:phew: The scene shows a promises of love and go to against the people around them.Ayiihh ! !

Much excited for episode 8 tonight  :wub:

Guest kayana20

Ahaha I notice that too an empty gift :sweatingbullets::D

I think they just exchange the promise ring, and did a romantic smack kiss in front of the Cathedral Altar.

:phew: Shows the scene a promises of love and go to against the people around them.Ayiihh ! !

Much excited for episode 8 tonight  :wub:

Right I was sweating and freaking out that the guy would figure it out. Nah he was too dumb to figure out it was chemically encrypted. And they made it easy for her to get away too. The windows were unlocked and she was able to create a fire.Fear does a lot to a person.I wonder if they killed her father too?

Aww the romantic smack kiss and exchanging of rings from the clip is what got me into this drama I am so excited to see it too!Well we already know they loved each other thank goodness they reaffirm it and they definitely are going against the people around them.SO Jjang! It looks like tomorrow stalker is getting beat up right but when and if they get to south korea I wonder if they will immeditaley be arrested or attacked by north korea? I am excited for Episode 8 but only get to watch 30 mins so unfair! :wub: :wub: Wedding needs to happen like now if we see it.

Does anyone know where I can go for ratings?

Archived