The Hunger Games (2012 Movie)

Guest sbq

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monkeyshinobi

Some more pictures :D you can view bigger pictures of the article here --> Entertainment Weekly article scans 

tumblr_lqtvp4UXTS1qcqimio1_400.jpg

ewhg_pg1.jpg

ewhg_pg2.jpg

ewhg_pg3.jpg

ewhg_pg4.jpg

ewhg_pg5.jpg

ewhg_pg6.jpg

ewhg_pg8.jpg

^hey look they mention Battle Royale XD

here are some pictures from the Entertainment Weekly site, I took a few screenshots

Screenshot2011-09-01at20742AM.png

Screenshot2011-09-01at20746AM.png

Screenshot2011-09-01at20751AM.png

Screenshot2011-09-01at20755AM.png

Screenshot2011-09-01at20800AM.png

Oh yeah thecapitol.pn is working!! Register and you'll be put into a district! :D I got put into District 8. This site is the legit site. There is also the fanmade site PanemOctober that puts you in a district, but that site won't be fully running until October, but you get random texts from the mayor of your district lol it's fun XD

Guest Celestra

I was put into District 2, haha. ;-;  I wanted to be in District 12!  LOL.  Oh well, I guess this means that I get to be in a rich district, hehe.

I'm really looking forward to the movie!  I don't like Liam Hemsworth's acting at all (I watched him in The Last Song w/Miley Cyrus), but hopefully this will change my opinion of him. :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I was very disappointed when I saw a picture of Hutcherson as Peeta cuz I imagined Peeta to be more... well, attractive looking. However, after watching a couple of his interviews, I believe him when he said that he IS Peeta. I love his quick-wit (which matches w/ Jennifer's) and confidence. I want to see more interviews of them together to see how their chemistry is. In any case, I am excited!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

After seeing this new trailer I am so hyped up for the movie!! It looks really promising. Lionsgate has got this! I feel like this will be a pretty good movie adaption! :D

Hopefully they'll be selling THG merchandise soon, like a Hot Topic or something, I really want a mockingjay pin! The shiny one! *___*

Guest dreamy21

I saw the trailer today as well. 

I'm still disappointed with the casting. 

Peeta wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be but

I don't like the casting for Gale and Katniss.

Katniss looks too healthy! lol

Omg I can't wait for the movie to come out! I'm not digging Gale much BUT it might be because I'm biased. Okay, nvm, I am biased lol

Looking forward to Katniss and Rue's scene most.

OMG YES! They just had to pick the most adorable girl to play her. I think I'm going to cry when she dies

Guest furuba01

OH. MY. GOD. I cannot wait! I am definitely going to go watch it! I mean, hello! Two WAY too cute guys and an interesting plot all in one movie!? 

Guest HavenInMuse

I am just DYING to see this movie! I loved the book so much,. I read it over 5 times, back to back. I thought the actor who played Peeta didn't look so good in pictures, but he looked great in person in the trailer. Awesome trailer, by the way. 

Guest ronibear

Firstly, I love love love the series. So I'm definitely excited for the movie. Not too thrilled with casting of Katniss, Peeta, Effie though.... Katniss doesn't look at all like what I'd imagined her to be DX..... but I'm sure Jennifer Lawrence is a great actress and would be able to pull off the role nicely.... but omg Peeta, Josh Hutcherson looks too kiddish to me (I'm Team Peeta so I'm sorta dissapointed). Stanley Tucci is in it (!) :lol:.

--------

Okay, after watching Trailer 2.... Peeta doesn't look so bad anymore.

LOL, does anyone else think the guards look stupid (ugh rounded helmets.... they look like astronauts)

Still, I'm super excited! The movie better turn out great... Hoping it doesn't stray far from the original storyline!! :P

you know what? I think, the male characters in this series are going to suffer the fangirl-looks-effect syndrome like the ones that played alec and..forget the other guys name in the 9 lives of chloe king. (everyone rooted for alec despite him being really controlling and having no chemistry with chloe whereas the other character was all sweet and they actually liked each other just cause he was better looking)

I think people are going to naturally gravitate rooting for the more attractive male hero despite knowing everything else about the character; and I think in my case I suffer from this too...I know for a fact peeta was way more popular ._. before and I'd hate for it to be all about 'team gale' just because of looks.

:| i'm just rambling now.

saw the posters hung up in the theaters the other day. SO excited!

Archived