The Hunger Games (2012 Movie)

Guest sbq

Guest monkeyshinobi

^I agree, i feel like people are ruining the series by siding with certain male characters...like "team peeta/gale" =___= Please no teams, this isn't twilight...

I want a poster in my room! haha take it from the theater XD

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they did a brilliant job with the casting. Josh Hutcherson is not the most handome guy out there, but I can totally see him as Peeta. He just feels like Peeta to me. And I think that Jennifer will be totally awesome as Katniss. She does look different from the book description, but she is an amazing actress and I am pretty damn sure she will nail the role with her fierceness.

Guest iridescent opal

I'm going to see this movie next year. The trailer for The Hunger Games looks pretty cool, and I love the book series. :D I really hope the movie will be good. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

yeah. I hope there's no thing such as team this team that. I hate those twilight stuffs.

Oh man, i really really hope the movie is as good as the book. Can't wait.

Guest sourx3candi

I just finished re-reading the trilogy. I am definitely pumped for the movies. Not sure if it's been mentioned, but anyone see how Prim gave Katniss the pin rather than Madge. I wonder how they will play that out through all three movies since it made Madge significant to Katniss.

OH EM GEEE. This is the only movie I`m looking forward to. I cannot wait for March 2012. I've seen the trailer sooo many times. My only complaint is that Katniss needs to slim her face a bit - it's a little chubbs. 

Yes, guys.. please no Team Peeta / Team Gale. Those are for people who cannot appreciate each character individually. They are both different! If you really have to choose, do not make it public :]

Regardless, I am super excited for the movie! I am currently reading Catching Fire and I heard the sad news about it... but I'm hooked! As for the cast, I mean, it's not going to seem as great since we do not know how strong they are in the movie, but we have to see if they really deliver before making assumptions! I feel that they are going to do a great job, especially with the diversity of the cast, as well as each of their own individual abilities to adapt to The Hunger Games' characters.

• 2 months later...

Gosh, I'm so excited for the movie!

When I watched the trailer, it was love at first sight...

I finished all three books in 2 weeks. Can't wait for the movie!

What I'm really waiting to see is Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove. I love her at the Orphan. I think she'll nail her role.

But personally, when I read the book, I pictured Peeta as Logan Lerman... I don't know why, I think he fits the description? At first I thought Josh hutcherson's face is too rough for Peeta. But now, I think Hutcherson will be a great Peeta.

And Rue! I can't wait to see Rue...

My only complain is...

Where is Madge?! Madge is like... One of Katniss' friend. I think she holds an important role in the story. With her mom and her aunt being friend with Katniss mother, and her aunt is Maysilee Donner and all...

Guest canityo

^ I read that Madge is one of the characters that won't appear in the movie at all. Prim is going to give her the mockingjay badge instead. I'm bummed about it too. :(

Guest pure.sophiestication

finally finished the book today, it's actually really good.

the movie comes out in a week, so excited!

Guest saranghae<3

I finished the book in one go today. I love it! I have to wait until my midterms are done before I start the second book.

Cant wait for the movie to come out!!!!

Guest pop_corn

Can't wait for the movie to hit the cinemas in Singapore! Gotta say that initially, I thought Jennifer wasn't a goodand convincing enough Katniss but, she's kind of growing on me now! As for the males, let's see how they portray Peeta and Gale then! ^^

I'm really hoping that the movie doesn't ruin the book and not turn out like Twilight in which the series is practically a laughing stock now. Lol.

Guest deceitful.reverie

What I am anticipating most is what the movie will be focusing on. Frankly speaking, the the romance ruined the story for me. When I was reading the novel, I seriously wished they didn't put any romance at all, so I am hoping they didn't include too many of the sappy scenes in the movie.

Archived