What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Friedriceking

First of all, I laugh REALLY loudly, and when I say loud, I mean everyone stares and thinks "what a retard" xD

secondly, sometimes I like to clap haha don't really know why but it's just become a habit. Lastly, I like to cover my mouth when I laugh? I don't know how I picked up that habit..

Guest Zom.B

Sometimes I laugh REALLY loudly even when something isn't even that funny.

if I laugh TOO hard, I squat down and curl into a ball O____O

Guest stylebubble

covering my mouth, hehe. xD

i only laugh at things no one finds funny... i laugh so hard that no sound comes out.

and i literally have to put my head down or bend down on the ground when that happens...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest strawberry♡

from what my friends said,they noticed

I laughed with one of my eye closed,laughed silently and

sometimes I laughed very loudly.

Guest zcanby

My laugh is kind of high pitched hahaha. If I'm excessive laughing then I don't make a noise, only when I inhale. I tend to cover my face when I laugh too.

Guest brinyblue

...I'm one of the weirdos that rock back and forth silently, while covering my mouth, even though my laughter has no sound. -_____-;;

Guest Naked-Fanatic

I used to laugh very loudly. People nearby would get surprised.

I haven't laughed in a long time because I haven't found anything as funny or more funny than I experienced before. And I got numb from listening/watching the funny things several times.

Guest Cashi

If I laugh while i am walking I clap and bend over and grab hold of whoever i am with. 

When my laugh is silent because it's too much I waft my hands infront of my face, my boyfriend keeps saying 'it's not helping you breathe' which make sme laugh more. sweatingbullets.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest lckt.shop

Hmmm, when I laugh I clap my hands too! It's good to know i'm not the only one who does this hahaha!

I also sometimes cover my mouth (self conscious). My mother used to always say that i show too much teeth when I smile, it's become a weird habit now I guess xD

Archived