What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest legweak17

I usually clap, put my hands on my cheeks, and/or I lightly slap my cheeks (I always do this last one when I find something adorable and cuuute) lol

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.luv.tea.

if something is so extremely funny that simply laughing won't cut it, i make different body movements: slapping, clapping, kicking, stomping, or literally rolling around.

Guest Yamachi

I do admit I'm one for the whole DBSK clap+cover your mouth thing. They're just so adorable, and it kinda rubbed off. =x I'm a bit spazzy when I laugh though LOL

Guest kassieisawalrus

Do you guys ever go to the point of laughter that nothing comes out? xD

That sometimes happens to me.

I laugh so much that after awhile no laugh comes out.

Like I said before, I'm really big on the mouth covering and slapping someone. :D

Usually it's my best friend, he's not fond of it.

^ My laugh used to be like but I kept making fun of my best friend's laugh so know I have a sound when I laugh. It used to be ......-gasping for air-....... but now its shrill howl...uhhhHUHUH-gasping for air- and then back to laughing silently. I think my habits would be throwing my head back right before I laugh, start laughing, a big, loud clap, slap on the knee, and holding onto my stomach with my head thrown back again. xD [<---all of that happens in that order when I find something really funny] I have also been told that I never giggle but laugh really hard at everything instead.

lol...I am such a weirdo :P

Guest kassieisawalrus

I laugh really loud too! xD (If that's what you meant by "laughing hard") :D

But overtime I do that my friends make fun of me, so I feel like I have an ugly laugh.

Oh well, laughing is the best.

I love/hate the funny things that make me laugh so hard that I can't breathe.

It's fun but it's dangerous.

Guest Champagne*kisses

I tend to clap my hands when I laugh, one of my best friends does this too so people think it is cute and funny when we are together and there we are laughing and clapping our hands lol.

Guest hikari_neko11

I clap, slap, cover my mouth(I do it because I'm afraid that food will be stuck in my braces lol), hit my head somewhere because my head jolts backward, even collapse on the ground into a legit ROFL position.

I spit-sprayed my starbucks yesterday because my friend made me laugh T_T My poor latte....

Did you know...that laughing for 15 mins. straight, makes you lose 40 calories? haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kassieisawalrus

hikari_reko11 are you serious!? O:

I don't wanna be gullible because my happy self will try it. xD

But I would have to find someone that can make me laugh that much.

Who here is SUPER funny? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kassieisawalrus

My friend noticed another habit I do.

When I laugh really hard, I do a silent laugh and hit things. :D

Like the kind of laughs Jang Geun Seok does as Kang Moo Kyul.

I hope someone here watched it to know what I'm talking about. Hahaha.

Ah, it seems no one here have a habit I do when I laugh. I tend to flap or wave my arms when I'm really overly-excitedly-happy-laughing x] My friends used to laugh and imitate me, asking whether I'm getting ready to take flight or something ahahs. I think I managed to control the habit to a degree so when I'm laughing, I clap, cover mouth or hides face =)

~ Betty

Guest palooh

Haha xDD I also hit my friends when I laugh, and I don't even notice it xD

That's why they call me the "abuser" since I always smack them when they make me laugh xD

My friend noticed another habit I do.

When I laugh really hard, I do a silent laugh and hit things. :D

Like the kind of laughs Jang Geun Seok does as Kang Moo Kyul.

I hope someone here watched it to know what I'm talking about. Hahaha.

Ohmygosh we have identical habits :DD

When I laugh really hard I have a silent laugh too xD

Archived