What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest ReplayMVP

If I'm sitting down, I punch my knee or my desk. Sometimes I lunge forward and slam my head into my desk and continue punching away.

If I'm standing up, I drop to the floor, hold my stomach and proceed to slap and punch the floor to my heart's content while partially crying.

Oh yeah, and I'm usually utterly silent and I put one of my hands over my mouth in fist form while cocking my head back and forth, in silent laughter.
(Haha, guess what THAT looks like) SMH

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest minjjangxx1846

I cover my mouth when I laugh if I'm around other people.
Sometimes I clap, too. And when I'm really laughing and I'm standing up, I like, take a step back and then come back forward... can't explain it >_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest calendar

I clap really fast ^^ sometimes, if I'm with my friends and what they said made me laugh, i might hit them... but I always need to be doing something with my hands.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I cover my hand or chest if I'm around casual friends, but with really close ones, I do the 'throw my head back' kind of laugh. Lol. I also tend to copy someone else's gestures like when I binge-watched WGM's Solim couple, I unconsciously adopted So Eun's hand gestures when she laughs. o___O It only lasts for a little while, though, and then, I'm back to my caveman habits. Heh~

Archived