What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxo_sdbib

I put the side of one of my index fingers on top of my mouth in an attempt to stifle myself, but if I'm laughing really hard, I duck my head down so that my hair covers my face and no one can see my face contorted in laughter.

Guest potatoandchips

Sometimes my laugh will be silent and I'll be clapping like a seal. Sometimes I would slap the arm of the person nearest to me. And sometimes I would lean to the person nearest to me while laughing really hard. Yes, I'm weird. phew.gif

Guest shortstufflai

I normally slap my friends arm if it's really funny, or my knees.

I used to stomp and laugh a couple of years ago until someone mentioned it.

If it's a hysterical joke then I cover my mouth because I know my mouth is going to be ^O^ and I don't want anybody to see my teeth haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daniela ツ

sometimes i try to cover my mouth(don't know why),but i end up covering my eyes,which is extremely weird :))

Guest Dollfie

When I find something extremely funny, I'd clap my hands like a manic or slap someone arm or beat living daylights out of the object closet to me (chair,table,cushion). LOLOLOLOL. :vicx:

I laugh, clap, cover my mouth or face downwards. Or roll if I'm in bed and laugh so hard it hurts. I actually don't know why I clap.. I think I cover my mouth because sometimes I laugh so much I get all flushed and so I cover my mouth+cheeks area. Facing downwards because same reason or my stomach is hurting from laughing.

Guest gwishin

Good question. blink.gif

Usually I high my laugh and then, it becomes silence but my lips keeps moving.

If I'm standing I get closer from a wall and I hit it or I start squatting.

If I'm seat, I clap or I cover my mouth.

I think I can do a lot of things.  XD LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest protomoonzero

If I only laugh a little I will cover my mouth with my hand. I just find my smile ugly.

However, if I laugh so much I lose all control I will clap my hands loudly and literally say "HA-HA-HA" out loud. It sounds kind of like I'm faking my laugh sometimes rolleyes.gif

• 3 months later...
Guest SoulAce2

When I try too hard not to laugh, I sometimes end up laughing anyway...but with a loud snort first and then comes a burst of laughter.  It's embarrassing...

And when I find something REALLY funny, I'd laugh silently and uncontrollably...to the point where I'd slowly cut the circulation of blood and oxygen to my brain.  Arms wrapped around stomach, flushed face turning pale/bluish, and me gasping for air while laughing...NOT a pretty sight. (sigh) It's probably going to kill me one of these days.  But oh well, if I die, then at least I'd die laughing... :))

Guest Cobalt.Butterfly

I used to have the habit of covering my mouth when I laughed, because I used to have braces and didn't like them .__. I also close my eyes and kind of lean forward when I laugh, so those are the only habits I've kept. I'm afraid I look stupid when I laugh LOL.

I cover my mouth and bend over in laughter cause I can't stop laughing and then I try to talk to say how funny it was but I CAN'T. LOLOL. Usually I'm shaking my head in disappointment or embarrassment too because my friends are ridiculous, especially the jokes one of them tells omg.

i have a habit of clapping and look up.
sometimes i cover my mouth.
sometimes i even act drunk. i dunno, it really depends on who i'm with and how i'm feeling.
:P
i'm so weird.

Archived