What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest Wingedbunny

Definitely covering my mouth. I've always done it because i think my teeth aren't very charming to look at especially from the side :mellow: It looks weird

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a the habit of hitting my friends. xD

If something is really funny I'll slap someone in the arm and I don't notice it.

Sometimes, I also cover my mouth. I don't know why though.

I also stomp/shake my feet I laugh.

...you just described me. i also have the habit of laughing too loud according to my mom.

Guest deathsux

I laugh phonetically, loudly and obnoxiously so HA HA HA HA then I fold my arms and laugh into them

Guest Chocolate_Truffle

...you just described me. i also have the habit of laughing too loud according to my mom.

No one laughs louder than my mom lol. At parties I can always hear her above everyone else even if she is in another room. :lol:

Guest HERMIT

It's not exactly a habit, but there have been times where I've involuntarily let out a fart when I'm particularly laughing really hard.

I find it so utterly embarrassing.

I just wish my priest wasn't so darned funny with the jokes he incorporates in his Sunday sermons.

Guest antarcticheart

i either...

- cover my mouth/shield it with the back of my hand.

- hyperventilate a ridiculous amount.

- stand up and kind of... walk in a circle.. thing..

Guest _chibi-dragon_

Whenever I laugh I tend to burst out really loudly and then it'll die down to giggles. If something is really funny I'll be slapping the people or things beside me and bend over :B

Guest rielihui

I clap and hit people, lol. 

Actually, I'm very well known for my super loud laughter, which some people find cute and others find annoying (I'm sure). 

Guest superstar6472

I clap my hands, I hit people beside me, I swing my head back when I laugh really loudly. Sometimes I start like jumping up and down too, LOL.

Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

I tend to make an obvious fake laugh on impulse whenever somebody tries to crack a joke. The fact that its fake and its obvious is the reason why people get pissed of at me, even though I'm trying to be nice. Other times my real laughter tends to squeak to a really high pitch making me sound like some druggy on crack or somethin LOL

Guest tinatran_

Automatically covering my smile/laugh with my hands, and sometimes slapping my leg/thigh. XD

Guest jesssiii

I always cover my mouth when i laugh, and then i kinda throw my head back when its really funny, and I also clap my hands... and then after i laugh, I'm always massaging my cheeks... idk why lol :P

Guest celina86

I laugh out loud like obnoxiously

I tend to clap or cover my mouth and stamp my feet if it`s really funny

Guest Nick1430276339

i good habit is covering my mouth

well i think it's not that bad to do

i have a  horrible smile so i cover it when i laugh

also i do now and then emphasize on the HA when im laughing

AH HA HA HA HA

hahaha

damn JaeJoong copying my laugh! xD

just kidding! i know lots of people have similar laughs