What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest kassieisawalrus

Haha xDD I also hit my friends when I laugh, and I don't even notice it xD That's why they call me the "abuser" since I always smack them when they make me laugh xD

I would always hit my ex-boyfriend because he was around when I laughed and I would hit him.

Now every time I laugh he brings up me hitting him and calls me abusive. xD

I always just say "I don't know what you're talking about." :D

Ohmygosh we have identical habits :DD

When I laugh really hard I have a silent laugh too xD

I use to have like a pig squeal thing going on before. xD

So I went down to just doing a silent laugh.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __CHINA.DOLL

When I laugh really hard, I tend to clap really hard.

My friends always compare me to those monkeys with symbols

I sometimes too slap my friends on the thigh or something if they are sitting beside me

I guess I just have to do something with my hands hehe

Guest adieu.cloud

I occasionally hit people :P, or I hit myself. If it's extremely funny, all the air pushes out of my mouth and I go silent. A few people wondered how do I do that, but I really don't know xD

Guest skootova

I either clap, hit someone, cover my mouth, cover my face, but I always end up losing my balance whether I'm sitting or standing.

Once I was walking to class with a few friends and one of them told me something funny and I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

Guest LOLNy

A habit I have when I laugh is that I start to clap like a seal. LOL xD I've been trying to get out of the habit of doing it but its pretty hard tongue.gif

Guest Kumi-chi

I also tend to put my hand infront of my mouth when I laugh..... I only realised that just now :lol: I also tend to turn my head to the side. I don't smack people though.

Ahh, laughing so hard you go quiet. Does anyone else get tears in their eyes when that happens? I always seem to crouch down and bury my face behind my hands or in my arms when that happens. It's rather embarassing when it happens in the middle of the corridor :lol: Everyone stares at you but you just can't stop~!

Guest tinyredrobots

My laughter tends to turn into some sinister crazy giggle and then all deep and manly haha 8|

I also have a huge habit of clapping my hands and slapping my knee like crazy, it drives one of my friends off the wall and she always tells me to "STOP IT"

Guest kassieisawalrus

Sometimes I even have those laughs where you snort. xD

It's so embarrassing when I do.

Luckily, none of my friends ever notice that.

Do any of y'all have that happen to you?

I'm interested in the dynamics of snorting. Doubt it happens to me because if I'm out of breath, I'm close to asphyxiation which means tearing up (nod to the poster on this page).

Laughing like Gary Busey would be quite frightening and I've heard quite a few people laugh like that out of nowhere. Kid giggles are also strange. 

Guest Maddie0407

When I'm around my family, I laugh really loud and slap my thighs. haha. But when I'm out in public or with friends, I cover my mouth when I laugh. Or just slightly chuckle. haha.

Guest kassieisawalrus

I rarely snort.

Most likely, it happens every 500th laugh.

There's always that one second that it slips.

It's not like a pig squeal kind of snort, more like... "No one noticed" snort. :D

I just start slapping my thigh O_O I don't cover my mouth when I laugh at home...or around people I know very well...but when I'm around people that I'm not that comfortable with, I cover my mouth. But also because I don't like my teeth LOL. So I think many of those girls that cover their mouths when they laugh is maybe because they don't like their teeth...or they think they would look retarded with their mouth open xD

1) I laugh really loudly--so loudly it echoes. I always go AA-HAHAhahaha! and then to cover that up--

2) I cover my mouth. It's a habit. lol.

3) Sometimes I clap. Or stomp. Or hit something. XD

4) Sometimes I wheeze too.

=.= I just have a weird, unattractive laugh.

usually when i'm standing and i start laughing, i tend to hit people, jump, or crouch down and i always have a hand over my mouth when i laugh. When i'm sitting, i hit people and also i lean back and start kicking my legs :sweatingbullets:

Guest yanni~

I touch my nose with the forefinger and rubb my nose back and forth with that finger during i laugh or smile :unsure:

I don't know why I am doing this though.

Guest hiswendy

I used to have epileptic attacks whenever I laughed really hard.

I cover my mouth too when I laugh. Because it just doesn't look good to see my mouth open up that wide? Lol. It's just not-- sorry for this-- very lady-like.

=.= I just have a weird, unattractive laugh.

I bet my laugh will make yours look like a beauty pageant's.

Archived