What habit do you have when you laugh?

Guest kassieisawalrus

Guest Erika1430263587

I hit people on the arm, I cover my mouth, I clap, I throw my head backwards or forwards and my shoulders shake a lot lol

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest omgitscrystal

I cover my mouth, I clap, I stamp my feet. If there's table, I'll bang the table many times. If the situation gets too funny, I'll fall on the floor and laugh

• 2 months later...
Guest YooAmie

I sometimes cover my mouth with my hand too. It's so weird o.o I also clap like a retarded seal and fall all over the place if im standing up... I dont know why, its just me xD.

Guest Kassandrax3

I hit people on their shoulders or arms, and then throw my head back and project my laugh like a man. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA < pronounce that in real life and that is how my laugh sounds like.

• 2 weeks later...

when i'm sitting and i laugh hard, i slap my knee and repeatedly drum my feet on the floor, and then clap

most of the time though i keep one hand in an "about to slap something" position in mid air for a good few seconds before i proceed to hit something with it

and when the thing that caused my laughter is extremely comical, i snort

but i try not to do it often because like what my mom said it's "un-lady like"

Guest halibear

My laugh changes sometimes, but if I'm really laughing, I tend to hit my friends, like smack their arm or leg. I also clap my hands a lot. xD And if you REALLY get me laughing I start snorting. I get made fun of for it but whatever. n_n

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oana03

I usually clap ,  bang the table or I stamp my feet . But there are times that I cover my mouth or I fall on the floor ^^~ .

Guest Violet-Autumn

ha xD..well i tend to scratch my head and look down nervously, i know kind of anime-ish but i've always been like that.. or i give a smirk  it's like i'm scared to  fully laugh or  show my teeth even though people say my teeth are perfect :mellow: .. but when i cant hold it in and i'm really laughing  like  because of a show or if someone makes me laugh (which is rare) i will hold my stomach and bend over  almost falling , and somtimes i might cry but thats only if it's really  funny or if i'm sleep depraved :blink:

Archived