[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

OMG, I don't see any Box for 6 people opened...I need one for 6 people, makes me feel so frustrated right now b/c my internet decided to die on me the moment the servers were back up. T__T

edit---

Woot! NVM, I managed to snatch a Terrace Box for 6 as I kept refreshing the page. ^_^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest findjunebug

I have a question...Pool Circle is for standing right? or are there seats?

There are those fold out chairs but most people end up standing during the idols.

@YuffieK I'm so happy everything worked out for you!

Guest reminiscencex

@ hyun-ae How did you get it? I've been trying for so long, but everything i hit select, I get the "try another seats" or a blank cart at check out..

@ XlYesterdaYlX: Pool circle has seats but everyone ends up standing

I'm getting the same thing too. It's so frustrating!! How in the world do you get the tickets to actually GO and STAY in the cart??

I'm getting the same thing too. It's so frustrating!! How in the world do you get the tickets to actually GO and STAY in the cart??

multiple people trying to get it but no one is getting thru because it goes at the same time so it pops again. until lucky one can click alone and purchase....

Guest jahn720

It's pure luck to get the tickets to stay in your cart. It took me several times before I got mine

Guest reminiscencex

multiple people trying to get it but no one is getting thru because it goes at the same time so it pops again. until lucky one can click alone and purchase....

Yea but it's supposed to hold it for you right? I can mostly make it to the pick up option and then it won't let me proceed T^T

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

when do we get to pick up the tickets in LA?

The lady at Korea Times told me that we can pick up the tickets at around March.

Yea but it's supposed to hold it for you right? I can mostly make it to the pick up option and then it won't let me proceed T^T

yeah it suppose to hold and give you the 2 mins but.. most likely what happen is multiple people are able to click at the same time it start to process but wont get thru because of the error and get pop again..

just wait.. last yr everything was sold out or so it says but something got available again the following day

My friend heard this on the KMF facebook page comment and he tried it himself, and it fixed the error.

He made a new account with the same information, and he finally checked out! The error we had was that the site kept giving us "try other seats" or the seats wouldn't stay in our cart to check out.

Guest xevitadorax

I'm even trying to test my cart on the cheap seats and still no luck!! even the cheap seats won't show up in my cart, and I know I'm not fighting anyone for those! *sigh* There must be some killer glitch going on. I think I'll just spend my night and afternoon fooling around with this and hoping for the best.

I am designated the day KMF tickets go onsale my annual self torture day!

Guest THYDAISCOOL

im still waiting for garden seat cuz it just say processing and not sold out yet.

but its taking forever, pls g.s pop up! grrrrrrrrrrr

Guest kathyx2010

There are those fold out chairs but most people end up standing during the idols.

@YuffieK I'm so happy everything worked out for you!

Kool!.......

Archived