[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

sigh, at the rate things are going, i don't see myself being able to buy them. gotta wait for ppl to post the tickets they dont want and get ripped off :/

Patience is key. I'm sure you're not the only one having difficulty. For any one who really wants the tickets, keep trying right?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x3stephyyx

i remember last year i gave up for the first hour, came back onto the sites at 11:30ish so there were less people

crashing the server and eventually pool tickets came up. and the last two previous years i went, they released the tickets

in batches so it would be fair for people who had disadvantages of buying tickets

Guest YuffieK

No they wont charge you multiple times for the same seats but if there was some crazy computer error they would cancel the extra charges. The thing that worries me is that your seats are still in your cart? Are you sure they just aren't in your order history?

Okay, that's good. Yeah, it worries me, too!! Could it just be since the servers are down so it hasn't been updated since I bought them? All that shows up is this, and it's been WAY longer than 2 minutes, lol

Guest DuckieK

Okay, that's good. Yeah, it worries me, too!! Could it just be since the servers are down so it hasn't been updated since I bought them? All that shows up is this, and it's been WAY longer than 2 minutes, lol

Mine doesn't even have the checkout button..

@ pink_berry & kathy1234

thanks for answering my question! ^^

I'm hoping the next credit card I use will actually go through. I'm more frustrated because they don't accept all types of credit cards & only certain ones rather than being angry at the server being down - that was to be expected.

Guest YuffieK

Mine doesn't even have the checkout button..

:o! Do you have tickets stuck in your cart, too? Did you get an email receipt? gah this is so frustrating~ :((

Guest YuffieK

Has anyone had any luck with the phones? I got through twice and got a automated prompt. Pressed 1 for English, and the phone just rang and rang. No one picked up. :(

That happened to me, too! I got through, and I got the automated prompt. It said it was connecting me, but then the prompt just repeated again! That went on for a few minutes of it saying it was connecting me and then repeating the prompt... D:

Guest findjunebug

Yeah thats odd..... But originally when they were in your cart for the first time you were able to pick a shipping method and then entered your billing/shipping info right? Because if you did then I'm sure you got the tickets and now its just freaking out.

That happened to me, too! I got through, and I got the automated prompt. It said it was connecting me, but then the prompt just repeated again! That went on for a few minutes of it saying it was connecting me and then repeating the prompt... D:

That automated system is weird. It says to press 1# for English but just loops. I found out that you just press 1. It then asks for an extension. Since I didn't know one, I didn't press anything. Then it eventually just transferfed me somewhere and the phone rang endlessly, but no one picked up. So frustrating!

Guest disonelady

what about the people buying there? are you guys getting tickets??? man~ there servers bettter be down too! arggggg!!! stupid servers!

Guest ToMax Love

yeah. i'm not giving hope but i'm just peeved. i got through in the morning once and didn't buy them because they were wayyyyy too far back :/

hopefully once ppl buy their pool they'll just leave the site. i dont need pool :/

Guest ninjabunnystar

Wow, this is a nightmare. I managed to get through an hour ago, but I got the "our servers are temporarily busy" page when I went to pay for my tickets.

Guest anieleen

Has anyone bought tickets while the server is down? I mean thru walk ins or by phone?

Should I keep refreshing my page or should I log out and in?

How frustrating!

Guest YuffieK

Yeah thats odd..... But originally when they were in your cart for the first time you were able to pick a shipping method and then entered your billing/shipping info right? Because if you did then I'm sure you got the tickets and now its just freaking out.

Yeah! I entered everything in~

OH!

I just checked my bank account and the transaction went through!! :DDD it's for the same amount and everything, so I got them!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!! only thing left now is for the site to come back up so I can double check my seats, since neither the email receipt nor the transaction say which seats XD ';;;;

Thanks so much findjunebug for your help!!

Archived