[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest kathyx2010

Nah, you're calling the wrong phone #. That one won't get you anywhere :( It will just lead you to their answering machine.

Please do tell us the right number.. Please...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jahn720

I have been calling 323-692-2178. Is this the wrong number?

That one just loops to their recorded system. Go back to the 1st page of this forum, all numbers are listed on that page

Guest x_lailaibaybee

That one just loops to their recorded system. Go back to the 1st page of this forum, all numbers are listed on that page

Thanks for telling me! I just wasted my minutes calling that # though.. D:

Guest aethoria

omg i just saw a soompi seller sell a garden box alllllll the way in the back for 1,200!!! klhkfkuy

That's just effin crazy! i want to go but that's just a rip off

Guest disonelady

omg i just saw a soompi seller sell a garden box alllllll the way in the back for 1,200!!! klhkfkuy

that's a rip off, it only cost 700 for the tix why would i pay 500 more when i can bring that to LA with me

Guest x_lailaibaybee

That is really a rip-off, especially since we don't know the artist line-up yet.

Guest srhgwng

that is unreal. i would NEVER do that to someone. ugh. i mean i understand to charge a little more for like paypal fees or something, but not $500 more. 

Guest Wendy1430265887

They're taking advantage of those who do not have tickets right now.

If you don't, I suggest waiting. Ktimes release tickets later on too.

Guest EternalELF

yeah dont buy ripped off tickets you will regret it, let me tell you.

even when youre sitting in that box later youll think its not worth the money.

plus that person is probably not reliable if theyre willing to raise the price by almost double.

so even if they lower the price a little, still, dont buy from them.

Guest YuffieK

YAY!!! Even though I got the email receipt, and the transaction showed up on my card, I still felt nervous about it and needed 1 more confirmation. I just checked on the site, and the order is in my order history! And it says the seats and everything, YAY!!!

So yeah, if you get an email receipt it is most likely that you got the tickets!! If you don't see a transaction on your card, or there's no order history on the ktimes site, be patient! They'll show up. If they don't, then you might have a problem, but wait to see if they show up first (after you got the email!) :DD

Guest aethoria

They're taking advantage of those who do not have tickets right now.

If you don't, I suggest waiting. Ktimes release tickets later on too.

Yeah i'm not planning on letting anyone rip me off ike that -_- i'm going to either wait or keep refreshing the tickets page. I see there's still pool tickets for anyone who need them :)

Archived