[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YuffieK

This happen to be before and yes I did get the tickets , not sure why it does that but check your cart and see if it shows you purchased it and check your email for a receipt.

They're still in my cart, and no transaction is showing up in my bank account.. :o~

WAIT-

I just checked my email. I have a receipt. So I got them??? how long does it take for the transaction to show up?

Guest Wendy1430265887

is anyone having the same situation as me? i keep refreshing www.ticket.koreatimes.com but it keeps saying oops, internet explorer could not find ticket.koreatimes.com

Try using Firefox?

Mine shows the page with the cartoon guy saying the servers are busy.

Guest puku.wang

is anyone having the same situation as me? i keep refreshing www.ticket.koreatimes.com but it keeps saying oops, internet explorer could not find ticket.koreatimes.com

Check your internet connection. It should appear fine except for the crashed server that is. -.-

Guest findjunebug

They're still in my cart, and no transaction is showing up in my bank account.. :o~

WAIT-

I just checked my email. I have a receipt. So I got them??? how long does it take for the transaction to show up?

Yep I'm pretty sure you got them if you have the receipt, and are you sure that the ones in your cart are the same ones you purchased or did you try to add another set to the cart when you thought the other didn't go through? The transaction doesn't usually show up on my card for a couple weeks after I purchase them.

Guest x3stephyyx

yeah i finally got to the server guy picture.......this is crazy. dont they learn after years of people complaining about their servers and whatnot...

Guest YuffieK

Yep I'm pretty sure you got them if you have the receipt, and are you sure that the ones in your cart are the same ones you purchased or did you try to add another set to the cart when you thought the other didn't go through? The transaction doesn't usually show up on my card for a couple weeks after I purchase them.

Oh, okay. Yeah, the ones in my cart are exactly the same ones that I got the receipt for. If I tried to submit a purchase multiple times, will it charge me only once? Like, I know if I try to buy multiple sets of seats, it'll charge me for each set, but since I didn't know if it was going through, I tried the same transaction/same seats and submitted info more than once. Will they charge me only once for that set of seats?

Guest aethoria

Omg im so sad!!! i logged in added GB 3 to my cart and when click submit to go to the cart thing and enter my info it says "get another seat" and then crashes on me *cries* T.T why dear god whyyyyy

Those server need to be fixed pronto >_>

Guest Wendy1430265887

does anyone know what type of credit card they will actually accept?

Visa. I use Visa every year.

I'm not sure about any other cards though.

Guest squarebubblex

aughhh guys it keeps saying the server is full, HELP!!! D:

or at least direct me to the thread where people sell? XD

i hate this T___T

Guest kathy1234

does anyone know what type of credit card they will actually accept?

I remember it accepts all kinds of card such as amex, visa...

Guest bruisedlee

I'd love to get on with my morning (like maybe catching that hiphop cardio class in a few minutes) but refreshing the ticketing page is soooo addicting, lol. I just make sure I go back to http://ticket.koreatimes.com/ instead of refreshing the "toomany.html" page. Take note of that, guys! ^__^

Guest findjunebug

Oh, okay. Yeah, the ones in my cart are exactly the same ones that I got the receipt for. If I tried to submit a purchase multiple times, will it charge me only once? Like, I know if I try to buy multiple sets of seats, it'll charge me for each set, but since I didn't know if it was going through, I tried the same transaction/same seats and submitted info more than once. Will they charge me only once for that set of seats?

No they wont charge you multiple times for the same seats but if there was some crazy computer error they would cancel the extra charges. The thing that worries me is that your seats are still in your cart? Are you sure they just aren't in your order history?

Guest ToMax Love

sigh, at the rate things are going, i don't see myself being able to buy them. gotta wait for ppl to post the tickets they dont want and get ripped off :/

Guest iamahim

If you arent able to get tix this round you can wait like a month for Ktimes to open up more seats.

Last year I was able to get front row Ramp seats for my friend around the end of March.

So all hope is not lost ^^

Archived