[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest stevely

Can you post a picture or at least describe what was on the shirt that u gave jay park? It looked like a smiley face.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Can you post a picture or at least describe what was on the shirt that u gave jay park? It looked like a smiley face.

Will post a video later of the shirt. =) It was a triangle that had a bboy inside of it. =) But will post soon. =)

Guest ___reflectional

Hehehehehehe! I had so much fun this year. Especially Jay accepting our present...Kaolee, Myxw & I are all so happy! =) This year was definitely a great year. Despite people not liking the artist line, the concert itself went very well! Its been like 3 days and I can still spazz about this concert. I'm already excited for next year as well =D

Guest Krazim

Though the line-up wasn't the best, I had a great time. THANK YOU DJ DOC AND K. WILL~! Haha~ And 4Minute... OMFG, though I only know the Japanese versions of I My Me Mine and Muzik, it was fun doing the fanchants. How old is that girl that won the Korean singing contest? She looked really young, but she was one hell of a good singer. Biggest respect to her!

It's really fun when you get involved in the songs too... not the screaming like some fan girls sitting in front of me. They looked like they had some orgasm attack or something. Lawls~ Hopefully next year the line-up will be amazing. Getting pool circle seats and one of the sponsoring hotels. ^^

It was also fun to meet some new people and some friends that I've been knowing for awhile now. So the experience out of it was fun. :)

Guest grny

the concert was ok..i think that the older people enjoyed it a lot though..so that's good..

i felt that the line up was organized incorrectly. i think that jeon young rok should've been in the first part instead of the second part, DJ DOC and U-Kiss should've been at the second half too.

4minute was disappointing. They seemed to be off and a lil confused. I think I heard someone say that they had only arrived just the day of the concert, which would also explain why the camera man was so bad at catching them. Hyuna's outfit must've been too short cuz everytime the camera would be on her, she'd be pulling her short down. The maknae's performance was the best among them all, BUT her hair..omg..she looked like a lil boy..i couldn't believe how short her hair was..but she totally rocked the stage in my opinion.

Secret had a lot of fans which surprised me. The fan boys were screaming for them like crazy!!!! I think Sunhwa and Zinger performed the best among them. I saw Jieun fall once..but it was cute cuz she was laughing. Hyosung is soooooo much prettier in person too!! I almost didn't recogize her when i saw her at the hotel. Zinger has NICE THIGHS!! :lol: i was in awe when i saw her thighs..they look really toned and muscular.

Sistar was ok. Honestly they didn't leave much of an impression on me. I can barely remember what they did. I saw Hyorin a lot at the hotel.

K.Will was ok. It was kinda funny seeing him dance esp. when he did My Ear's Candy. His voice is really good!

Baek Ji Young was awesome as always. She did Don't Forget and That Woman. Two of my favorite songs from dramas. Also she did My Ear's Candy. I liked her perf. but not her outfit.

SONG SO HEE!!! i think i was most excited to see her. her voice is really good for such a young person! She's soooo tiny though..but i think she's gonna end up being tall..hopefully

U-KISS and DJ DOC:wub: BOTH groups are such sweethearts!! esp. ha neul from dj doc!!! he was giving out autographs like crazy and he smiled the whole time!! he even took pictures!!! he was so sweet cuz i was waiting to get his autograph for my sis and his manager was telling him to stop and leave but every time he would try to leave someone else would give him a sharpie and paper. i asked the manager if he could jus sign mine before leaving and the manager said no, BUT ha neul signed it anyways!!! i was sooo happy. and my sis asked to take a pic w/ him before he left and he said YES! i was really scared that they would be mean but OMG! they are sooo nice!!!

i am so sad that i didn't get to see kiseop! i saw him three times but it was only his profile:(  i saw the other u-kiss memeber's faces, but for some reason, every time kiseop and i would see each other he'd turn his face to the side..other than that..U-KISS gives awesome fan service. HUGS AND AUTOGRAPHS!!!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

This is my first time and I had a lot of fun. I felt like GNA did a horrible job at MCing. Maybe because she was nervous and it's her first time, but every time she came out to talk, I wanted to cringe. Some of the things she said.. :wacko:

hahaha your not alone on this.

I agree...for me, gna is the worst MC ever

throughout KMF history of MC's LOL

sure she was nervous but it seem like

she was just repeating a bunch of stuff.

i dont know... seem like she couldn't

find anything better else to say. haha

i loved 김창렬 though, hes seriously the best.

Guest stevely

Nice shirt.  I thought it was a smiley face from where I was sitting cuz I saw the yellow and curved black line.

Guest YuffieK

Hey guys!! OMG, KMF was SOOOOO AMAZING!!! I still haven't gotten my voice back!! XDDD

I made a recap/music video with all the footage I took throughout the weekend! Here it is on youtube!!

I also put up all my pics onto my facebook! (The albums are not private!)

291045690.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304584129&Signature=Fp3ml%2FeEPQQfXji96RYpXceXR2g%3D

Part 1- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150168715536560.306585.581401559

Part 2- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150168812291560.306597.581401559

Part 3- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150168833266560.306604.581401559

:DD~

Guest NuminousChild

it wasn't 50 cents song, it was his freestyle over lil wayne's rendition of the beetle juice song called 6'7. if you can't understand you can watch jay's original freestyle on youtube...when they give him his channel back

really? i thought he said 50 cent lol well thxs for clarifying it hahaha.

Guest lalalalalatechno

LOL Someone posted up the Cams of the Dance at the preconcert. It was so epic

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

So epic.. especially the girl dancing to Secret - Magic in part 2. She was so beast!

Haha you guys were there right? xD

That dance group dancing to 2pm I'll be back and MISS A Breathe was pretty good too.

Thanks for posting the videos here.

• 4 months later...
Guest barca_manuited

Koreatimes should get 2NE1 to come out next year!!! Them and Big Bang would be the best ever!!!! And 2NE1 has never been to KMF yet, so it would be awesome to have them come out for the first time next year! I already can't wait.

• 1 month later...
Guest joemama23

Have u guys seen that they already posted what date the concert will be?! It says on the facebook page for Korea times it will be April 28th...not sure how credible it is yet but it's something as of right now hehe ^_^

• 2 months later...
Guest swtasnbell

Hi everyone, I know this is really late but I've been trying to search for a released DVD for KMF 2011 and had no luck. Did one get released and if so, does anyone have info on how I can order a copy? I attended KMF this year and would love to keep a copy for memories. Also, are copies from previous KMF years available as well some place?

Thanks in advance! And Happy new year!

swtasnbell ^^

Guest YuffieK

Did you guys see the ticket announcement today??

"The mega concert will take place on April 28, 2012 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. The host and sponsor Korea Times announced earlier today that ticket sales will begin on January 21 at 10AM PST.

You can buy tickets online at koreanmusicfestival.com, or in person at the Korea Times Ticket Office located in the lobby of 4525 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010."

Wuaaaaa!!!!! So soon!!! Is there a new thread for this years KMF?

EDIT: Just made a thread for this years' KMF!! :Dhttp://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/373480-info-10th-annual-korean-music-festival/

Guest AceFondu

Hi everyone, I know this is really late but I've been trying to search for a released DVD for KMF 2011 and had no luck. Did one get released and if so, does anyone have info on how I can order a copy? I attended KMF this year and would love to keep a copy for memories. Also, are copies from previous KMF years available as well some place?

Thanks in advance! And Happy new year!

swtasnbell ^^

I got one, Well i got it from the Orange County Korean Festival on october. Some man was passing it out in the tent where the performers were at. I guess he only gave them to the performers since i was one too :D.

I dont think they have one for 2010 due to copyright issues? or i was told that....

• 2 months later...

Archived