[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Guest dear_music

funny how KT said they just improved their server.

Its been down for an hour now

and I dont think any year was bad as this year. lol

refreshing every second here ~TT.TT

I was going to try phoning

but after seeing what everyone is saying...nvm >_<

Pls let there be Garden Seats left !!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, we are all here trying to get through on the website and through the phone but KTimes is selling all the tickets to walk ins. -___-;;; I really don't understand why they do that, its so unfair. At least halt the walkins until the website is relaunced.

Guest disonelady

The thing is, we are all here trying to get through on the website and through the phone but KTimes is selling all the tickets to walk ins. -___-;;; I really don't understand why they do that, its so unfair. At least halt the walkins until the website is relaunced.

i totally agree with you! mann! this website needs to pick up!

That's what happened last year. The site crashed minutes after the tickets went on sale, yet people who were at the office got their tickets! It took them until about 3 PM to get the servers up again.

This is kind of ridiculous. It's been almost 2 hours and the website is still down. I called and got through, but no one picked up the damn phone. Korea times, I just want one year of painless ticket purchasing. Is that so hard to do? ;-;

oh my gosh im so desperate im going to cry, its so not fair that all the pople that live in la get ot buy their tickets while we wait, desperately trying as hard as we can!!!! This is really unfair, i just want to be able to go! UKISS has a 75% chance of being there, thats all i wantttt let me see ukiss!!!

what they should do is have a professional grade call center. U can be amazed what 3 pplo in computers can do. No busy signal just keep us on hold until its our turn . Sometimes i call since they open and its all busy then someone who started calling 3 hours after me gets through by luck and gets better seats.

Guest vanessa1988

this sux

cannot believe we havent got through

it wasnt that bad 2 years ago when i decided to go

they really need to fix their server

This is kind of ridiculous. It's been almost 2 hours and the website is still down. I called and got through, but no one picked up the damn phone. Korea times, I just want one year of painless ticket purchasing. Is that so hard to do? ;-;

When you got through on the phone, did the lady keep telling you to press 1# ? :/

Guest x_lailaibaybee

you got thru to a wrong number that happened to us, it just redirected...

is it really a wrong number? I have been calling and hearing that too.

Guest doraemon555

acutually it is fair that the walk ins get it.. they've been waiting for over 12 hours... my friend was supposed to get me tickets but he couldn't because the lady wouldn't allow him to buy Garden and pool.

also tried by phone got thru same experience left message hoping for them to call back like they said.. 1 for english 2 for korean same its goes thru loop and ask you to leave a brief message they will return the call and soo i hope...

Guest jahn720

is it really a wrong number? I have been calling and hearing that too.

what number are you dialing? I keep getting a recording that they are helping another customer and to try back or buy tickets online.

Guest kathyx2010

Nah, you're calling the wrong phone #. That one won't get you anywhere :( It will just lead you to their answering machine.

Please do tell us the right number.. Please...

Nah, you're calling the wrong phone #. That one won't get you anywhere :( It will just lead you to their answering machine.

Oh! Okay thanks for letting me know or else I would have wasted my time and money trying to call that number again!

Guest x_lailaibaybee

what number are you dialing? I keep getting a recording that they are helping another customer and to try back or buy tickets online.

I have been calling 323-692-2178. Is this the wrong number?

Archived