[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

i got our garden box 20 minutes after the site opened at 10 PST. whew! it wouldnt accept my card, but it accepted my moms?!?! and I dont think they accept the Discover cards bc I tried using my Discover card and it kept saying "type of card not accepted"

right after my transaction got through, the server crashed. our seats are kinda far back, but it's center seating, box 843, so is that a good view?

first try, i got box 221, but that's wayy to the side, i wanted to be center, lol, so the closest i got was 843.

i checked my parents' account, and it says "pending" so I'm guessing the transaction went through. If i get refunded back, I would be super pissed off! lol

what a day!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anieleen

Finally got our Terrace Box, 2nd Row!!!

For those of you who had to settle for Super Seats don't lose hope.

Your views are still wonderful.

Check out the You Tube video I recorded from Super Seats of BEAST.

Super Excited of this year KMF.

Now we'll just have to wait for the artist lineup.

Guest YuffieK

@YuffieK I'm so happy everything worked out for you!

Yes, thank you!!!!!!! :D :D

I can't believe I got the tickets! And, the best part, it's pretty much exactly (only 1 seat or 2 away) where I sat last year XDD lol!

I really hope everyone else gets the tickets they want!!! And like everyone has said, don't give up!! They release more tickets as time goes on, so there's still hope!!! :D

Guest aethoria

I got seats not the ones i was hoping for but they're pretty ok. I'll still be on the look out for better seats though especially around march xD

When I'm trying to put in my address and postal code, it only lets me put in 5 characters for postal code... I live in Canada and my postal code has 6 characters and it won't let me type it in. Did this happen to anyone else?

I managed to get Terrace Box 2 tickets. I noticed Pool A & E seats were available as I was driving but couldn't get the tickets to stay in my box. Now, they're sold out. :( Does anyone know if the other Pool and Garden Box sections were available when the server was up again?

Guest jahn720

I managed to get Terrace Box 2 tickets. I noticed Pool A & E seats were available as I was driving but couldn't get the tickets to stay in my box. Now, they're sold out. :( Does anyone know if the other Pool and Garden Box sections were available when the server was up again?

When the server came up, only pool sections A and E were available.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

So if it says processing does it mean that it can come back up again and we can purchase it? because it seems like it's doing that to the terrace seats! hoping pool b and d will come up! haha

Guest THYDAISCOOL

So if it says processing does it mean that it can come back up again and we can purchase it? because it seems like it's doing that to the terrace seats! hoping pool b and d will come up! haha

yeeah im also wonbdering the same because all of garden seat hasnt say SOLD OUT yet

so im just hoping it will open T_T

im so sad haha

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

yeeah im also wonbdering the same because all of garden seat hasnt say SOLD OUT yet

im so sad haha

No worries I am sad myself. I manage to get into the site and clicked on pool seats and then it says try other seats n then the server crash! :(

Guest x_lailaibaybee

My guess with the "Processing" thing is that it doesn't say sold out until the whole row is sold out? I don't know, just my guess but I like the fact that they added it this year. I'm so stressed~ -_-

Guest kimsterx

im so sad haha

From what I read on Korea Times' Facebook, someone said a group of people walked in to buy Garden Box and is reserving it or something.

From what I read on Korea Times' Facebook, someone said a group of people walked in to buy Garden Box and is reserving it or something.

I think the "Processing" status will be there until the payments settle from the walk-in transactions this morning. I really hope there are some Pool B & D or Garden Box seats left.

Guest jahn720

im so sad haha

It's always a possibility they'd come back up as available. If there were issues with transactions this morning at the time the system crashed, it might make them available or if peoples credit cards get declined.

I wish they'd out source the sale of these tickets to a ticket agency that can do it the right way. It's crazy wasting an entire day on this!

Guest THYDAISCOOL

thanks for the info!^^

i didnt know you can reserve seat this long..

though they had to pay as soon as they get what seat they want/

i dont think i can wait forever T_T

im about to just get terrance.

Guest kimsterx

I think the "Processing" status will be there until the payments settle from the walk-in transactions this morning. I really hope there are some Pool B & D or Garden Box seats left.

Me too! There are TB left but I'm being selfish and waiting it off for Pool or GB. Unless it says Sold Out then I'll buy TB.

gah i havent been able to get through phone all day! I can't buy them online since my card (even though its a visa) its linked to a local bank here in Puerto Rico so it rejects it! I hate that i am gonna travel so far and its such a mess to get tickets, I am not even gonna buy pool or any boxes! :(

Archived